Today at 01:00:56 PM

PHILIPPINES 8 HIDDEN PARADISE

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
on: August 31, 2014, 09:12:31 PM
8 Hidden Paradises in the Philippines That Will Take Your Breath Away

So all your bags are packed and you’re now ready to go somewhere peaceful, private, and relaxing. Problem is, that kind of place is a rarity nowadays.

You mention “vacation spot” and people will immediately think of Boracay, Puerto Galera, and Pagudpud. Yes, they  can still be great places to unwind but if you prefer solitude, there are other less popular places that can give you just that.

The good news is that you don’t even have to leave the country to visit some unspoiled vacation spots. Here are just 8 of the most stunning hidden paradises in the Philippines that are worth including on your bucket list:

1. Tinipak River (Tanay, Rizal)

Tinipak River, a hidden paradise in Brgy. Daraitan in Tanay, Rizal, was awarded as the cleanest inland body of water in Region IV.

Reaching this destination requires patience and endurance in trekking giant trails of rock, making Tinipak River a perfect getaway for those who love outdoor adventure.

From giant boulders to tranquil and cool river water, this place has everything you need to enjoy an adrenaline-filled weekend.

2. Jomalig Island (Quezon Province.)

Jomalig is a lesser-known island municipality in Quezon Province. It boasts of gold and white beaches, the reason why many backpackers call it a dessert paradise in the middle of the ocean.

Feast your eyes on its two breathtaking beaches: The Kanaway Beach on the east side facing the Pacific  Ocean, and the Salibungot Beach on the west facing Lamon Bay.

Enjoy a gastronomic adventure by tasting some of the exotic seafood the island offers: Lobster, shrimps, crab, and the fish called surahan, considered by people in Pollilo Islands as the world’s most delicious.

3. Seco Island (Antique).

Seco Island’s tip of the sandbar and the beach lagoon.

The Seco Island is a serene and uninhabited island located about 50 km west of Panay. It’s basically an island made of white sand stretching 1.5 kilometers in the middle of the ocean. The island paradise was named after the Kinaray-a word for “elbow” due to its shape.

Named as one of the best kiteboarding spots in the Philippines, Seco Island is also the ideal place for those into camping and even as simple as soul-searching.

4. Corcuera Island (Romblon).

Corcuera is a virgin island municipality in Romblon and home to white sand beaches that could rival Boracay’s.

Locals  still refer to it as Simara, the island’s old name when it was still part of Banton town. It was later renamed in 1931 to honor Spanish Governor General Hurtado de Corcuera who ruled the country from 1635 to 1644.

Swimmers will surely enjoy the seashores in barangays Poblacion, Ambulung, Tacasan, Colong-Colong, Mangansag and Alegria. You can also visit other tourist attractions such as caves filled with stunning stalagmites and stalactites.

5. Quezon Beach (Patikul, Sulu).

Quezon Beach in Patikul, Sulu is a non-commercialized tourist destination known for its fine sand and crystal-clear waters. It is considered as one of the best beaches in the country–some even say its better than the world-renowned Boracay.

6. Calayan Island (Cagayan).
Sibang Cove in Calayan Island.

Calayan is an island in Cagayan located 60 km north of Luzon in the Babuyan Channel. It is the seat of municipality of  a town of the same name which is also comprised of Camiguin, Dalupiri and Babuyan Claro. Together, they make up four of the five islands (the fifth being Fuga Island of the Aparri municipality) of the Babuyan Islands.

Thanks to its remote location, Calayan Island is said to be as stunning as the nearby Batanes province. It boasts of white sand beaches, thick rainforests, and coves among others.

Calayan Island is also home to Calayan  rail, an endemic species of bird locally known as piding.

7. Balot Island (Sultan Kudarat).

Balot Island may be a less popular choice for family vacations, but that doesn’t mean it can’t compete with other highly commercialized beaches in the country.

One of the six islets in Kalamansig in Sultan Kudarat, Balot Island has all the components of a perfect summer getaway: It has white sand, stunning rock formations, and clear blue sea water showcasing amazing coral reefs.

8. Nagsasa Cove (Zambales).

If you’re looking for an untouched and uninhabited paradise near Manila, the Nagsasa Cove in Zambales should definitely top your list. Located in San Antonio, it’s one of  the  three coves in the  area–the other two namely Anawangin  and Capones.

Source: filipiknow.net

My Board

PHILIPPINES 8 HIDDEN PARADISE
« on: August 31, 2014, 09:12:31 PM »

Offline caligula

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 01:32:36 AM
I hope they remain hidden. Hwag sanang ma commercialize para mapreserve.

Offline Itachi101

• Certified Member 2
  • The Apple Of My Eye...............................
    • Gemini
Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 10:11:41 PM
aba halos kalahati ng nasa listahan dito
napuntahan ka na ah
kung may time pasyalan ko rin  yung iba
it's more fun nga daw yun

My Board

Re: PHILIPPINES 8 HIDDEN PARADISE
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 10:11:41 PM »

Offline Captain_Hero

Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 10:44:10 PM
ganda sa jomalig island, interested me magpunta, ma-research nga yung place! ::) ::) ::)

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 09:24:32 AM
Lucky naman ni sir itachi madami na pala sya napuntahan sa list na yan.. I wish kahit yung pinakamalapit lang which is the one in zambales or tanay mapuntahan ko

My Board

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 09:24:32 AM »

Offline ezonemer

Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 01:41:16 PM
Ang gaganda ng view sana makapunta rin

Offline jamesbond

Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 08:54:45 PM
ni isa wala pa akong napuntahan sa mga yan ah.... hmmm.... masarap syempre may kasama sa pagpunta jan...

Sent from my 007 iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 09:04:48 PM
Gusto ko nga punta kahit isa sa mga yan...kaya lang wala ako kasama...hmmm...

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
    • PTFM
    • Libra
Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 09:12:18 PM
Wowww exquisite...the bluish and greenish color of the water makes it really looks amazing...the ambiance is perfect for honeymooners :)...maka honeymoon nga jan hihi..

Offline large99

Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 07:55:50 PM
 ;) ganda ng mga lugar, para sa mga travelers na naghahanap na ng iba pang spots.

Offline rye

Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 02:55:20 PM
great information, actualyl marami pa... sa may los banos meron falls din, nice place... :peace:

Offline tonistork

• Certified Member 3
  • I can be your hero baby
Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 11:34:09 AM
It's more fun in the Philippines talaga.

ang gaganda ng mga places na nafeature dito sa post ni TS. ;)

"I'm not a lover, I'm a fighter"

Offline xyriandz04

Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 12:33:26 AM
Cool places. sana mapreserve. And sana mapuntahan ko
 Hehe.

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Ravendelle

• Venus
  • Certified Member 1
  • I am Raven. Love me or hate me, choose.
Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 03:22:20 PM
Been to nagsasa island and i must say maganda talaga.madami pa tayo unexplored islands at beaches at sana wag nmn maabuso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Cor meum semper erit tuum." - Corvus Albinus, The Key to Erebus by Emma V. Leech

Offline Troll Montero

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 2
  • Hello
Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 04:50:49 PM
ayos sana... kaso ang pagpunta sa mga lugar na yan eh napakahirap...
O... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhhhhhhh....

My Board

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 04:50:49 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal