March 28, 2024, 04:55:35 PM
  • bull28: Justin
    March 28, 2024, 04:58:34 PM

Sad Facts about North Korea

Offline caligula

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 1
on: April 09, 2013, 06:45:37 AM
Sa mga nakaraang araw, nababalitaan natin ang mga threats ng NorKor to launch nuclear warfare sa South Korea and US dahil sa imposed embargo and also the joint US-SK military exercise along the 38th parallel which they strongly opposed. With their young inexperienced leader Kim Jong Un, hindi natin alam kung these threats are purely rhetorical o he's in a suicidal mission para ipakita sa kanyang mga tao na siya ay tunay na leader.  There is no question that it will be a big mistake if he even attempt to execute his threat because that will be the end of North Korea and the start of the unification, which is in the best interest of the US and the region (except of course China). 

Pero sa pagsusuri ko kung bakit hinahayaan na lang ng mga North Koreans na magwala itong si fat boy Li'l Kim at the expense of their annihilation, nalaman ko na the whole country is hard wired to follow this demented boy and his ruling dynasty. Kung ako lang e kumuha ng isang NorKor who is ready to die as a world hero and assassinate this son of a bitch and that will be the easiest, cheapest and least fatalistic to solve this volatile situation. But it turns out it's not that easy as he is looked up as a god, a heaven sent leader by his people.

Noong natapos ang WWII, na divide and Korea between North which was controlled by the Soviets and South administered by US. Naging permanente ang division after the reunification failed in 1948 and then the Kim dynasty took over the North first led by  Kim Il Sung. Ginusto nito na maging isolated ang NK and be self-reliant without any diplomatic and economic connection sa outside world.

Then dito na nagumpisa ang pag brainwash sa mga tao. Sinakdal ng Kim dynasty na they have supernatural powers, na they can control the weather and can perform miracles. The propaganda continued until Kim Jong Il and his powers were immensed at ang mga NorKor looked at him as somebody who is mythical and when he dies on 2011, they said the sacred mountain Paektu in North Korea allegedly glowed red.

North Korea is one of the most oppressive countries in the world. Sabi ng UN, may mga 200,000 NorKor prisoners and they stayed there for life, yung iba namamatay sa gutom, may mga bata rin pinapanganak sa loob ng prison camps and they grew up there without being free. Torture, public execution and slave labor are ways of life sa loob.

Ang mga tao sa North Korea have no access sa mga kaganapan sa outside world, news are government controlled, movies and televisions are censored, even internet and phones are blocked.  Education standard is very low and completely useless outside NK dahil ang indoctrination is how to revere their leader and how bad the West are.  Kung mayroon mang makakalabas na NorKor at makaexcile sa South Korea, they suffered culture shock and became paranoid. Hindi sila sanay makakita ng modern equipments at maraming pagkain dahil limitado lang ang kinakain nila sa North Korea. It has been said that children there eat tree barks thinking it is normal. A lot of Nor Kor commit suicide due to depression.

It is really a very sad place.  Ang atrocities na ginagawa ng mga Kims ay crime against humanity. And to think these North Koreans didn't do anything to live this way, they are now in a brink of being mass murdered dahil lamang sa kagaguhan ng isang tarantadong lider.

My Board

Sad Facts about North Korea
« on: April 09, 2013, 06:45:37 AM »

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 08:30:59 AM
Cult of personality. Stalin did it. Mao did it. To some extent Lenin also did it.

Mao was such a mascot, he had no real authority anymore, but the party still makes it looks like he is in charge. Maaring ganito si lil Kim ngayon. He is surrounded by generals who have been in power for decades, we don't know if he really is in charge or another puppet.

I guess it's more of a Marxist thing. Ayaw kasi nila ng religion, even filial loyalty they disdain. Mas gusto nila sa state ang love, loyalty and complete and utter obedience.

Sa buong mundo naman ganito. Ibat iba lang ang method of control. Hollywood comes to mind and also the news media. Watch Fox and CNN. Same news but different interpretation.
~ Insert witty quote here ~

Online fayt

• Global Moderator
  • Simple guy with below sea level average looks
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Capricorn
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 08:45:49 AM
Ang NOKOR ang isa sa mga lugar na may tinatawag na Eternal President. Lahat ng tao dito sinasamba nila ang kanilagh lider. Ayon ng kay TS, lahat ng galaw ng tao dito monitored ng government. Ang may internet lang yun nasa mataas na position. Lahat ng babae sa labas iisa ang damit. Yun tv, luma ang palabas mostly about sa government nila. Nakakalungkot, dahil ang tao dito pinagkaitan ng kalayaan. Pinagkaitan sila ng buhay na dapat tinatamasa nila ngayon.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

>>Dear teachers
Di porket pare pareho kami ng sagot, nagkopyahan na kami. May sagot ba na iba iba? Ano yun, originality?
----- Shin Chan

My Board

Re: Sad Facts about North Korea
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 08:45:49 AM »

Offline caligula

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 08:57:14 AM
No comparison sa outside world. We have choices and self-determination that allow us to curve our own path. News maybe biased but nothing is forced down your throat. Unlike in the dystopian regime, you either follow or you die.

I do admire your educated comments on a wide variety of subjects, Primus. Very cerebral.

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 09:06:20 AM
No comparison sa outside world. We have choices and self-determination that allow us to curve our own path. News maybe biased but nothing is forced down your throat. Unlike in the dystopian regime, you either follow or you die.

I do admire your educated comments on a wide variety of subjects, Primus. Very cerebral.

As I do yours buddy.

But still I don't think this world is free Caligula. Iba lang ang methods of persuasion. A gilded cage so to speak.

My Board

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 09:06:20 AM »

Offline caligula

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 09:16:45 AM
Freedom is such a loaded word. And government that preaches freedom is a paradox in itself.

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 07:01:19 PM
Freedom is such a loaded word. And government that preaches freedom is a paradox in itself.

Touché.

Offline catchmeademon

• Live life on the edge
Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 09:10:10 AM
nice argument
Jack of All Traits

My Board

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal