Today at 03:51:03 AM

DO YOU SLEEP NAKED?

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
on: August 27, 2014, 08:19:59 PM

5 Ways  sleeping naked will benefit you

It appears that sleeping naked is not only sixy, but is also beneficial for one’s health. Here are five surprising (and scientifically confirmed) ways sleeping in your birthday suit can benefit your health and well-being:

BETTER QUALITY OF SLEEP

An Australian study concluded that some forms of insomnia can be provoked by improper body temperature regulation at night. Another study showed that the regulation of in-bed body temperature could significantly help in reaching a deeper sleep. In one study in particular, Dutch scientists placed thermosuits on participants in order to lower their skin temperature without affecting core body temperature. As a result, the participants had an uninterrupted sleep and spent more time in the deep sleep stages.

So if you are using heavy blankets or wearing warm clothes at night, it can negatively affect your sleep.

COMBAT BELLY FAT AND LOWER CORTISOL LEVELS

Natural body cooling at night can also help you lower your cortisol levels. Cortisol, or the so-called stress hormone, is responsible for a number of disorders, including high blood pressure and cholesterol levels, disturbed sleep and increased appetite, hormonal imbalances, and a weak immune system.

Between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m., when your body is resting deeply, the cortisol levels reach their minimum. After 2 a.m., the glands that produce cortisol start working more actively in order to prepare the body for the next day and make you feel energized when you wake up.

When you don’t get enough sleep, you wake up with abnormally high cortisol levels, which is likely to stimulate your appetite (especially for comfort foods, such as sweets and cakes) and enhance the tendency to over-eat. Needless to say that this can contribute to increasing your belly fat.

STIMULATE THE RELEASE OF ANTI-AGING HORMONES

Keeping your body or your bedroom at a temperature higher than 70˚F (21˚C) prevents the release of melatonin and growth hormones, which are most vital anti-aging hormones.

Melatonin is released when you sleep in complete darkness, which triggers a slight but significant cooling in the body. Growth hormones are released as body temperature decreases. Moreover, a study published in the journal “Sleep” showed that sleep itself can trigger the release of growth hormones.

HEALTHY BODY COMPOSITION

The increased body or bedroom temperature impedes the release of growth hormones as mentioned above, which is essential for tissue repair and healthy body composition.

A study at the University of Warwick concluded that those who sleep less than six hours are three times more likely to develop diabetes and heart disease, and therefore, unwanted weight gain. Lack of sleep is associated with the release of cortisol and hunger hormones, which cause a corresponding insulin increase; while it is also related to less active production of the fat-burning and appetite-controlling hormones.

BOOST OXYTOCIN

Oxytocin is a powerful feel-good hormone (also called the “love hormone”), which is involved in orgasm and sixual responsiveness, stress, combating depression, reducing intestinal inflammation by improving gut motility, and blood pressure reduction. So if you and your partner are sleeping in your birthday suits, skin to skin touching can boost the release of oxytocin. And of course, we can’t neglect the most obvious benefit of sleeping naked: it can trigger sixual desire in you and your partner and thus you will have more intimate moments together.

If these aren’t enough reasons for you to ditch the bulky pj’s tonight then I don’t know what is:)

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Anna LeMind is the owner and lead editor of the website Learning-mind.com, and a staff writer for The Mind Unleashed.

My Board

DO YOU SLEEP NAKED?
« on: August 27, 2014, 08:19:59 PM »

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
  • moments of intimacy, laughter and kinship
    • Capricorn
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:24:37 AM
nakakatulog lang kami ng hubad nun sa motmot pagkatapos ng marathon session hehehe. yung paggising mo e malagkit kayo pareho tapos amoy isaw pa ka kayo  ;D

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Offline fayt

• Global Moderator
  • Simple guy with below sea level average looks
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Capricorn
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 05:01:42 PM
yeah.....

pag nasa hotel o motel whether im alone or with some one  >:D >:D
>>Dear teachers
Di porket pare pareho kami ng sagot, nagkopyahan na kami. May sagot ba na iba iba? Ano yun, originality?
----- Shin Chan

My Board

Re: DO YOU SLEEP NAKED?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »

Offline DocJenny

Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 05:03:20 PM
Only if I'm really really tired after six. Otherwise, I need the security of clothes.
Checkout my therapy sessions here: http://www.pinoycyberkada.com/index.php?topic=50847.0

To be fair to old members and to show support to PT and encourage Newbies to be more active, I'm prioritizing replies to PM's from those members with at least 100 posts.

Offline jamesbond

Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 08:20:16 PM
depende hehehe.... naked after s3x... normally clothed during regular times....

Sent from my 007 iPhone using Tapatalk

My Board

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 08:20:16 PM »

Offline ThrashMetal

• Certified Member 1
  • ang superhero na pwedeng arkilahin...
Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 08:29:38 PM
Ako nasanay na ng ganito.. sooo relaxing..

Sent from my mom's iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
    • PTFM
    • Libra
Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 08:44:42 PM
Naks naman may benefits din ang magsleep naked..never sleep naked kasi pagmay emergency tas takbuhan na eh ikaw naked haha...pero now i know na may benefits pala eh matry nga yan tonight lol..

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 08:47:25 PM
Naks naman may benefits din ang magsleep naked..never sleep naked kasi pagmay emergency tas takbuhan na eh ikaw naked haha...pero now i know na may benefits pala eh matry nga yan tonight lol..
Lagi na lang place mo sa tabi mo ang robe sis cath hihi...

Offline ladyvirus01

• Vice Admin
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus LV~
    • Aquarius
Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 08:48:25 PM
Hihi @cath much better sleep naked when somebody..... Nyeahh hwg na nga :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your personality.

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
    • PTFM
    • Libra
Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 08:58:48 PM
Lagi na lang place mo sa tabi mo ang robe sis cath hihi...
Yon nga sis loveM it happens kasi nung umuwe tita ko sa pinas college pa ako nun tas yong pinsan ko eh kahit may aircon nde parin kontento nainitan pa rin naker naked natulog at sakto naman may sunog sa kapitbahay tas nagtakbuhan na lahat jusko pinsan ko hubad ng tumakbo lol dad ko bumalik sa loob kumuha ng towell buti na lang nde pa uso cp at naka youtube na yon haha..

Hihi @cath much better sleep naked when somebody..... Nyeahh hwg na nga :)

Try ko tonight sis doc haha

Offline dandingco

Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 09:37:29 PM
Me and my ex-gf used to do this sa boarding haus nya at nakaka-miss. Si esmi ayaw matulog ng nakahubad dahil madali daw sya kabagin... Di ko alam ang kuneksyon nun until now...

Offline Lumpiang_Zanghai

Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 03:07:31 AM
Di ko pa na try, mas ok siguro pag may partner.. Na testing nga

Offline yannarose

• It's easy to fogive but hard to forget..
Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 02:07:22 PM
oo natry kona nun kmi pa ni ex tatay ni baby ko

toooooo much...
The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters.
Audrey Hepburn

Offline Troll Montero

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 2
  • Hello
Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 11:38:24 PM
hehe kapag may katabi pala eh magbuburles mag sleep si ma yanna

Sent from my iMommy
O... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhhhhhhh....

Offline yannarose

• It's easy to fogive but hard to forget..
Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 02:33:29 PM

hehe kapag may katabi pala eh magbuburles mag sleep si ma yanna

Sent from my iMommy

hahaha after lng magwork out hehehe tatamad na mgbihis eh

toooooo much...
The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters.
Audrey Hepburn

My Board

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 02:33:29 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal