• ZahkClayBR: Tagalog
    June 04, 2020, 10:42:38 AM
  • ycon: Gf. Ng  boss
    June 04, 2020, 11:16:45 PM

Disneyland Parks, Universal Studio , Disney Sea

dimple · 53 · 13191

Offline dimple

on: October 07, 2013, 09:09:17 PM
Kids and kids at heart all love Disneyland or Disneyland Parks.. sigurado walang bata ang hinde nangarap magkapunta ng Disneyland!! naalala ko nung bata ako lagi ako natutulog ng tanghali kase daw sabi mom ko pag natulog ako dalhin nya kami Disneyland... then nung medyo 8-9 years old na ako sinalihan ko lahat ng Contest basta ang premyo trip to Disneyland

Wala pa kase Disneylang HongKong nun or Paris... sa US pala meron nun so talagang hirap  puntahan..

I hope in this thread we can all share our Disney Photos plus share us your stories...  tips and guidelines ofcourse!

Let me begin our stories... dahil nga medyo nadesperate ako sa promise ng parents ko nung araw na dalhin kami sa Disney eh ngayon may sarile na ako mga anak I promise to myself na dadalhin ko sila sa lahat ng Disneyland Park... so far Hongkong, Paris and Japan palang napuntahan namin naka Schedule ang Florida soon hopefully this year or early next year then 2015 and California.. My son is crazy about Mickey as in everyday na ata maririnig mo go to MickeyMouse...
I would rather be known in life as an honest sinner, than a lying hypocrite

Pinoytambay

Disneyland Parks, Universal Studio , Disney Sea
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:09:17 PM »

Offline dimple

Before entering Disney park or Disney Studio you will pass by to the Disney Village.. here its FREE of ENTRANCE you can explore Disney Village with out paying anything as in pwede ka na amg Picture so if you guys happend to be in Paris and you want to visit Disneyland w/ out paying and just to have Pictures pwede pa rin po ....

Disney Village is a shopping, dining and entertainment complex in Disneyland Paris, Based on Walt Disney World's Disney Village Marketplace (now Downtown Disney),

Offline dimple

Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 01:57:39 AM
Disneyland Paris, originally Euro Disney Resort, is an entertainment resort in Marne-la-Vallée, a new town located 32 km  east of the center of Paris ( actually outside Paris na sya about 30 minutes by RER train red line) and is the most visited attraction in all of France and Europe.  The resort covers 4,800 acres (19 km2) and encompasses two theme parks, several resort hotels, a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex, and a golf course,

Disneyland Park Paris is the original theme park of the complex, opening with the resort on April 12, 1992. A second theme park, Walt Disney Studios Park opened in 2002.

Disneyland Paris @ night

Pinoytambay

Re: Disneyland Parks, Universal Studio , Disney Sea
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »

Offline dimple

Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 02:28:09 AM
Walt Disney Studios Park is the second of two theme parks built at Disneyland Paris , France, opened on March 16, 2002. It is dedicated to show business, themed after movies, production, and behind-the-scenes. In 2011, the park hosted approximately 4.7 million guests, making it the second-most visited amusement park in Europe and the 20th-most visited in the world, though it has the lowest attendance figures of all eleven Walt Disney parks.

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
  • moments of intimacy, laughter and kinship
    • Capricorn
Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 04:33:14 AM
Haaaayyyy Disneyland...

nakatira ako mga 45 mins away from Disneyland dito sa california. nung bago pa lang kami dito (mga 13 years ago) ang admission was only USD$35 per person lang nun. ngayon almost USD$100 na!! shyet!

well di pa naman sandaan talaga, USD$92 lang.

kung mahilig ka talaga sa disneyland mag annual pass ka. ang pinakamura is $250-plus ata per person. pinaka-mababang category ng annual pass yun. di sya pwede sa weekends at major holidays. pero sulit yun kung mag-bababad ka sa disneyland. suma-tutal siguro good for 200+ days sya to visit in a year.

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Pinoytambay

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 04:33:14 AM »

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 04:39:27 AM
di pa ako nakakarating sa HK disneyland. paano wala pa sa plano yung disneyland nung umalis ako sa pinas nung 2000. last taym akong nag-hongkong was nung '95 pa.

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Offline j4kst0n3

Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 10:18:12 PM
I've been to 2 Disneyland Parks (Anaheim, California,  and Hongkong).
Each one has its own charm.

Ive also beento 2 Universal Studios (California and Singapore). The one in California is much better than the one in Singapore since it js a working studio with several movies being shot all year round.

What is ironic, fellow Filipinos who have migrated or working in the US/Hongkong/Singapore, more often than not, haven't been to any of those attractions.

Pinoys I meet abroad will often ask me if I'm an immigrant or OFW. When I say I'm neither, that I'm a tourist and just visiting. Susunod na tanong ay, "siguro pupunta ka sa Disneyland/UnivStudios/Sea World/Ocean Park."

When I answer yes,  they will remark how fortunate I am. Apparently, most of them neither have the time or money, or both, to visit those amusement parks.

Offline j4kst0n3

Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 10:27:14 PM
Just some tips when going to these class of amusement parks:

1. Be ready to spend. Do not convert. Otherwise, you won't be able to enjoy your visit.

2. The best days to go are Mondays - Thursdays,  and not during vacation in those countries / territories.

3 . The price of a VIP pass is worth it. You do not have to suffer waitingmin a long line. You still need to line up but it is muchfaster, especially during weekends and holidays.

4. Be prepared to get wet. I don't know what it is about these amusement parks but they just love getting people wet.

5. If your visiting with an elderly / PWD, better get a wheelchair. It's like having a VIP pass. You get to go to the front of the line, including all of your companions.

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 01:34:59 AM
tama yun. speaking of waiting in line, minsan pipila ka ng tatlong oras sa isang popular ride na tatagal lang ng isang minuto! aysus!!

dabest talagang iwasan ang wikend at holidays. pag makulimlim pa, ayun lalong kokonti ang tao. pero minsan nasa dami ng tao ang saya sa theme parks e. pag halos walang tao, boring.

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 01:01:21 AM
Universal Studios Hollywood: Wizarding World of Harry Potter now under construction!

Hehe aabangan ko ito, isang oras lang mula sa amin ito.

UPDATE: Apr 2014, tapos nang gibain yung famous na Gibson Amphitheater sa loob ng Universal Studios. Dito kasalukuyang tinatayo yung village ng Harry Potter.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:22:28 AM by razorsharp »

Offline dimple

Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 07:31:00 AM
Wow thank you sir razorsharp and sir j4kst0n3  very informative mga info na binigay nyo ... so true kaya nga tuwang tuwa anak ko sa baby pass namin sa bunso ko kase hinde na nya kailangan pumila ng matagal 2X pa sya nakaksakay daig pa ang naka wheelchair hehhehe

Universal Studios Hollywood: Wizarding World of Harry Potter now under construction!

Hehe aabangan ko ito, isang oras lang mula sa amin ito.

uyyy buti na lang pina rebook ko ang ticket namin nagkataon pala wala kami aabutan ... yan pa naman isa sa habol ko ang Harry Potter Land! thanks sa info sir

K sa inyong dalawa ang keep feeding info kung may pic kayo Ayos din!

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 08:32:38 AM
Universal Studios Hollywood annual pass: US$79 per person, only sa Costco Wholesale. Cguro mga PhP3,300 equivalent ito, great deal. Ang regular admission pag bibili ka sa gate is US$84 a day!

Good for one year from first use. Blackout dates apply (usually mga major holidays). Non-transferrable syempre.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:14:57 AM by razorsharp »

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 08:51:51 AM
mga ka-PT try nyo din Knotts Berry Farm. eto ang puma-pangatlo sa mga theme parks dito sa California next to Disneyland and Universal Studios.

tapos Six Flags Magic Mountain: ang specialty naman nito ay roller coasters! makabaliktad-sikmurang roller coasters.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:54:29 AM by razorsharp »

Offline dimple

Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 07:04:15 AM
Weeee for sure try namin yan pagnakagawi ulit dyan share ka namam pic sir para naman magka idea kami ng makabaligtas sikmura na roller coaster!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Offline lavey

Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 05:18:31 PM
i used to live in anaheim ca, halos gabi gabi ko nakikita ang fireworks ng disneyland doon pero di ko pa napupunta lol. not my thing i guess? or siguro kasi wala pa naman bata sa pamilya kaya baka di ako magenjoy.

universal studio ang gustong gusto ko balik balikan. wala lang mas enjoy ako dun. hehe.

Pinoytambay

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »

* PT Social Groups