Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 04:54:26 AM
My opinion would be extremely unpopular, many will dislike what I say, but you know what? To hell with that. I'm not feeling well, so pardon me I'm not going to sugar coat it.

I don't watch the news very often now, as a matter of fact if I can avoid the evening news, the better.

I saw a segment last night in passing while channel surfing, people were talking about Kris Aquino running for office. I think she declined for now, but that's not the point.

When you have a country seriously considering a celebrity like that to run for office, or her brother that doesn't look half an inch interested in doing his job, or a past action star president, former extras and local celebs as councilors, corrupt dynasties ruling ever since I could remember, a son versus a dad, a mom versus a daughter, siblings after each other's throats, as a normal thing come Election Day.

The norm is the abnormal. This is a day to day occurrence in the Philippines already. Nobody gives a damn anymore. Sanay na tayo. I love my country, yet I know walang manyayari. The same old shit will happen tuwing may election. Why? Hindi lang yung namumuno ang problema, yung pinamumunuan. We sell our votes, we put down our fellow countrymen, we lack ambition and we accepted corruption, an abnormal abhorrent animal like behavior as normal.

When you see US military food being sold in glorietta, food that was donated for tacloban, when you see clothes being sold in ukay-ukays, which primary purpose was for relief goods, when you see an idiot of an official talk about political animosities amidst a kind of disaster that has rattled the whole world and rallied behind us.  When you see a pompous prick of a vice that does nothing but obviously pave the way to his perceive glory, when some shmucks win office just because they are sons and daughters of the very slime balls that had bled this country dry. How can all this be normal?

These very beacon of lights will have the audacity say you should love your country, maganda dito, tangkilikin ang atin, wag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan etc etc. Oo masarap sa Pinas if you're one of them, what's not to love. People kiss your ass while you're stealing food from their children, man what an awesome way to live.

To make a long story short? Yes. I would leave in a heartbeat. People will say hindi ka makabayan, well f*ck you. Baboy na baboy na itong bansang ito, and you will always get the same results when you do the same thing. Since 1987, did we ever do something different? Those Cory and Marcos shills need not comment on my post, your wasting your breath. There is no black and white here, all are cut from the same cloth. If you think one is a super hero, and one is a villain you are an idiot, and better remove your beer goggles and sober up.

I will comeback to tour, and visit, pero to long to stay in the Philippines for good? No way.

I have seen a lot of do gooders trying to run for office, very unpopular blokes that have not much money and not much fame, they almost always never win. Why? Cause we vote like how people vote on American Idol or The voice. Horray for that.

Some will say, hey this is a democracy and you should be grateful for your freedom. When you have a country that has a mix of tyrants, idiots and crooks that is both the ruled and the ruler, suddenly it doesn't look so pretty, doesn't it?
~ Insert witty quote here ~

My Board

Re: Will you leave the Philippines?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 04:54:26 AM »

Offline angonpt

Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 12:05:08 AM
If and only if there's a dire need to earn more money. Otherwise, I'll stay here in the Philippines. If I can sustain my lifestyle with my salary and have enough savings to retire, I see no reason to go abroad.

Offline pagedown

Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 10:37:22 AM
oo naman basta kasama ko yong pamilya ko... para maiba naman ang view peace :peace:

My Board

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2014, 10:37:22 AM »

Offline mindy

Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 10:10:47 PM
i´m already an immigrant for 13 years i have the choice to file for naturalization, but to tell you honestly...undecided pa rin ako...i still cannot live without visiting pinas and worse i couldn´t picture myself growing old in a foreign land....well di naman sya that foreign since 13 years na nga ako dito...pero malamang i´ll still go home for vacation man lang or better for retirement

Offline charliehouse

Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 10:38:44 PM
Yes. definitely its a yes for my dream and secondarily, for greener pasture.
Sa bawat bobong post ay may pilosopong reply.

My Board

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2014, 10:38:44 PM »

Offline Tonying Bayawak

Reply #20 on: January 20, 2014, 11:52:29 PM
Actually, i'm going to new york at jan 25. For good, hindi pa ako sure marami na akong nakasanayan dito sa pilipinas na mahirap iwanan but still i'm an adventurous person and still i'm looking for new experiences.
Walang malalim na kulangot sa mahabang kuko...

Offline ladyvirus01

• Vice Admin
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus LV~
    • Aquarius
Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 03:45:39 PM
Actually noon sabi ko hindi ako mg mmigrate sa ibang bansa dito ako sa pinas mglilingkod subalit datapwa pag ng knock sau ang opportunity u grab it kaai once lang darating yon, so here i am now naka adjust na sa life style ng ibang bansa at sa opportunity to have my resident card (^_~)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your personality.

Offline crashtest

Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 10:08:31 AM

only with my loved ones.
:)

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Offline acesnick

Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 11:23:53 AM
Nsa ibang bansa ako ngayon. Mahirap buhay sa pinas pro cguro pagtanda ko e dyan pa din ako uuwi dahil may mga kaibigan pa ako dyan. Salamat sa facebook khit papaano e prang malapit lang sila sa akn. So kapag may pagkakataon e ok lang maghanap ng ikabubuhay sa ibang bansa kasi im sure ndi ka nman maho-home sick dhil sa technologies ngayon.

Offline ThrashMetal

• Certified Member 1
  • ang superhero na pwedeng arkilahin...
Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 10:54:39 PM
Yes. Ang ganda sana ng pinas kaso 75% ng mga pinoy eh ESTUPIDO. Di ko na kailangan i explain kung bakit.

Sent from my mom's ipad using Tapatalk

Offline Flatulence

Reply #25 on: July 17, 2014, 10:58:51 PM
If the opportunity presents itself, why not

Offline solidrock

Reply #26 on: July 26, 2014, 10:54:16 AM
if there's an opportunity. well yes i leave right a way.

Offline butterflykisses

Reply #27 on: July 26, 2014, 01:17:18 PM
I've lived abroad for a few years, and all I can say is that there's no place like home. It's great to spend some time away to broaden your horizons and experience new things from a different perspective, but home is really where that is for me. :)

Offline GHOST PROTOCOL

Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 08:39:24 AM
iwan nyo na ang pilipinas. hayaan nyo na lang dyan ang mga reklamador at mga asa sa gobyerno.  wala nang pag asa ang pilipinas. di magtatagal matutulad na yan sa mga african countries. dati tiwala ako na may pagbabago. pero kahit ano at sinong umupo sa gobyerno wala talagang mararating kung mismong nasa pwesto at mismong mga masang pilipino ang maghihila sa pilipinas sa pagkakalugmok nito.

IWAN NYO NA ANG PILIPINAS!!!!! maawa kayo sa mga anak at magiging anak nyo
One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it is worth watching

Offline latrell

Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 01:06:01 PM
Yes given a chance and opportunity...Living in the country where you are born is good, but if you whats happening and what will happen to the phil in the future parang mahirap magstay in na...maybe if you are a rich people in the phils you will not go, but for a normal person, i don't think so you will stay here...
Everything happens for a reason...

My Board

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 01:06:01 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal