Academics > Science and Astronomy

where can i buy solar system?

(1/2) > >>

tamao:
may alam po ba kau sa manila makakabili ng solar system? yung may sun and other planets? wala kasi sa national book store sabi ng anak ko.  :(

jamesbond:
during my early school days, i used to do and create my own by using old xmas balls and buying styrofoam balls at the national bookstore... It should be arranged  and crafted according to the planets different sizes...  i think no bookstore offers a completely built set...  ituhog mo na lang sa bbq sticks bawat planet and planted into a huge styroboard... baka naman makalimutan mo pa ilagay sa gitna ang Sun hahahaha.... slightly tedious doing this but sometimes this kind of project brings in the word "father and kid" bonding time... goodluck boss on this endeavor...

tamao:
i really love to do this together with my son but the problem is im so far away from him  :(

jamesbond:
saklap pala . . . . eh paktay na hahahaha . . .  maybe  a help from his mom or close relatives will do . . . may paraan pa yan... you'll see . .   

tamao:
thanks sir james i think kaya naman ng pamangkin ko yung ganung oproject thanks for replying!  ;D  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version