• killeryeas: Allysa
    April 26, 2024, 03:51:03 AM
  • rheedan22: my wife gone wild 1
    April 26, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
  • mrgarlic15: Pamangkin
    April 27, 2024, 03:19:05 PM
  • expertise101: Bat parang d ako makapass
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:10 AM
  • expertise101: Nawala ba tambayan lately?
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:35 AM
  • stkushinta: Troy
    April 29, 2024, 09:12:25 PM
  • hurricane007: Carnal
    May 03, 2024, 04:15:19 PM
  • tasyo69: yown!
    May 03, 2024, 04:19:27 PM
  • tasyo69: kala ko nagoffline na rin to
    May 03, 2024, 04:19:34 PM
  • krisnino85: Ang usapan
    May 03, 2024, 07:54:49 PM
  • ahw..: tagalog
    May 04, 2024, 06:07:46 PM
  • balite: kahera
    Today at 03:55:58 PM
  • bull28: Miyagi
    Today at 06:37:39 PM

Usapang Boxing Naman tayo ^^ Pasok lang po dito . . .

Offline tonistork

• Certified Member 3
  • I can be your hero baby
Reply #195 on: August 06, 2015, 10:32:03 AM
News :

Floyd Mayweather officially announces Andre Berto fight for Sept. 12 on Showtime Boxing PPV!

Read more HERE

Naku para lang maging 49-0 bago magretire sa boxing, pumili ng kalabang pipitsugin. Berto who started at 27-0 but losing 3 of his last 6 fights including losses to Floyd's former  victims Victor Ortiz and Robert 'The Ghost' Guerrero is not a fighter in Pacman or Amir Khan's class.

"I'm not a lover, I'm a fighter"

My Board

Re: Usapang Boxing Naman tayo ^^ Pasok lang po dito . . .
« Reply #195 on: August 06, 2015, 10:32:03 AM »

Offline Itachi101

• Certified Member 2
  • The Apple Of My Eye...............................
    • Gemini
Reply #196 on: August 07, 2015, 01:50:51 AM
sana na next fight nila donaire at villoria
ay title fight na para medyo dumami na ang title holders natin

Offline kingjames24szupladoh

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
  • Haters just keep Hatin .l.
Reply #197 on: August 09, 2015, 03:41:50 AM

Pagara brothers pull off contrasting wins in Dubai

DUBAI, U.A.E–Albert Pagara pulled off a sensational first round knockout victory over a hapless Jesus Rios of Mexico to keep his International Boxing Federation junior featherweight title in Dubai early Saturday (Manila time).

Pagara first downed Rios with a barrage of punches and then finished off the Mexican with another flurry barely two minutes into the headliner of Pinoy Pride 32: Duel in Dubai 2 at the Dubai World Trade Center.

His brotherJason Pagara, meanwhile, won by unanimous decision over Mexican Ramiro Alcaraz, 77-73, 76-74, 78-72.

The 10-round junior welterweight encounter was halted in the eighth round upon the advice of ring physician Dr. Nasser Cruz following another headbutt that bloodied Jason’s left eyelid anew.

The Mexican was deducted a point each in the first round for accidental head butt that opened up the cut and again in the sixth for hitting after the bell has sounded.

Jason improved to 36-2, 22 knockouts while Alcaraz dropped to 15-5, 9 knockouts.

Veteran Jimrex Jaca survived a fourth round knockdown to beat tough Mexican Pablo Lugo Montiel via unanimous decision 78-73 twice and 77-74.

Jaca improved to 40-8-4, 22 knockouts while Montiel fell to 21-6, 17 KOs.

Dubai-based Filipino Larry Abarra scored a sensational 54-second first round knockout over Indonesian Tony Arema in their 122-pound showdown, a curtain raiser of the Pinoy Pride event here.

From inquirer.net

My Board

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2015, 03:41:50 AM »

Offline Itachi101

• Certified Member 2
    • Gemini
Reply #198 on: August 09, 2015, 07:28:50 PM

Pagara brothers pull off contrasting wins in Dubai

DUBAI, U.A.E–Albert Pagara pulled off a sensational first round knockout victory over a hapless Jesus Rios of Mexico to keep his International Boxing Federation junior featherweight title in Dubai early Saturday (Manila time).

Pagara first downed Rios with a barrage of punches and then finished off the Mexican with another flurry barely two minutes into the headliner of Pinoy Pride 32: Duel in Dubai 2 at the Dubai World Trade Center.

His brotherJason Pagara, meanwhile, won by unanimous decision over Mexican Ramiro Alcaraz, 77-73, 76-74, 78-72.

The 10-round junior welterweight encounter was halted in the eighth round upon the advice of ring physician Dr. Nasser Cruz following another headbutt that bloodied Jason’s left eyelid anew.

The Mexican was deducted a point each in the first round for accidental head butt that opened up the cut and again in the sixth for hitting after the bell has sounded.

Jason improved to 36-2, 22 knockouts while Alcaraz dropped to 15-5, 9 knockouts.

Veteran Jimrex Jaca survived a fourth round knockdown to beat tough Mexican Pablo Lugo Montiel via unanimous decision 78-73 twice and 77-74.

Jaca improved to 40-8-4, 22 knockouts while Montiel fell to 21-6, 17 KOs.

Dubai-based Filipino Larry Abarra scored a sensational 54-second first round knockout over Indonesian Tony Arema in their 122-pound showdown, a curtain raiser of the Pinoy Pride event here.

From inquirer.net

hopefully makalaban na ng world title ang mga ito
para madadagan ang mga title holders natin

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #199 on: October 18, 2015, 08:25:48 PM
Roman Gonzalez stops Brian Viloria in the ninth round

New York, N.Y. — Roman Gonzalez rolls on.

The No. 1 fighter pound for pound and the WBC flyweight champion stopped veteran
Brian Viloria 2 minutes, 53 seconds into the ninth round Saturday at Madison Square Garden, the Nicaraguan’s 10th
straight knockout during his sensational run to the top of the sport.

Viloria (36-5, 22 knockouts) took the fight to Gonzalez (44-0, 38 KOs) at the opening
bell and the first few rounds were close.Then, in the third, a short right sent Viloria to one knee and the Nicaraguan’s killer instinct kicked in.

That was the beginning of the end. Viloria, who gave a courageous performance,
survived that round and lasted five-plus more but absorbed a lot of hard, accurate punches from a superior fighter.

Finally, after Gonazlez unloaded a punishing flurry that pushed Viloria to the
ropes, referee Benjy Esteves mercifully jumped between the boxers and ended the fight.

Kazakhstan’s Gennady Golovkin defeats Canadian David Lemieux by TKO in middleweight title-unification bout

NO big drama this time for Gennady Golovkin.
Just a lot of big punches as he dominated his middleweight title fight with David Lemieux.

Golovkin battered Lemieux around the ring Saturday night on the big stage at Madison
Square Garden, landing punch after punch before the referee mercifully stepped in and
stopped the fight in the eighth round.

He remained unbeaten in 34 fights, and stopped his opponent for the 21st straight
time.

Fighting before a sold-out crowd of 20,548 cheering his every move, Golovkin was
methodical as he knocked down Lemieux in the fifth round, bloodied his nose and
dominated almost every second of the way.

From Foxsports

My Board

« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2015, 08:25:48 PM »

Offline jamesbond

Reply #200 on: October 25, 2015, 02:59:43 PM
Arum says Pacquiao planning last fight - report

Philippine boxing legend Manny Pacquiao plans to end his ring career with a fight on April 9 before moving on to focus on his political career, promoter Bob Arum has told ESPN.com.

Arum said he had discussed plans for a final fight with Pacquiao last week in New York -- where Pacquiao received the Asia Game Changer award presented by the Asia Society at the United Nations.
"I'm telling you what he told me last week at dinner in New York," Arum told the website. "We talked very seriously and he said, 'Bob, hopefully, by the middle of May I will have been elected senator in the Philippines and at that point I cannot engage in boxing because I need to focus on the senate and I have to be in attendance.'
"Manny told me this fight on April 9 will be his last fight."
That echoed comments Pacquiao himself made in the Philippines this month, when he announced he would run for a senate seat.
He has been a congressman since 2010.

An opponent has not been named, although Arum mentioned England's Amir Khan, a former unified junior welterweight titleholder, as well as unbeaten junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford -- who fights Montreal's Dierry Jean on Saturday.
Arum named Juan Manuel Marquez and Timothy Bradley as other potential foes.

Mexico's Marquez (56-7-1, 40 KOs), has said he is not interested in extending his great rivalry with Pacquiao to a fifth fight while Bradley would have to get past Brandon Rios in November to be considered for a third fight against PacMan.
Bradley was awarded a controversial split decision in their 2012 fight that most thought Pacquiao had won, and Pacquiao won a 2014 rematch.

The venue for the bout also remains uncertain, although Arum said he expected it to be in Las Vegas.
Pacquiao, who has won eight world titles in as many weight divisions, owns a ring record of 57-6-2 with 38 knockouts.

Offline xnskwo

Reply #201 on: December 01, 2015, 09:25:19 AM
Canello is on another level, I hope he fight GGG it would be entertaining to watch.

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #202 on: December 12, 2015, 01:49:22 PM
Donaire overcomes Juarez,
claims WBO belt

MANILA, Philippines - In a "Fight of the Year" candidate, Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire overcame a gutsy challenge from Mexican foe Cesar Juarez to win via
unanimous decision and claim the vacant WBO superbantamweight belt Saturday in Puerto Rico.

Donaire got off to a fast start and seemed to be on his way to finishing the match early, but Juarez showed tremendous heart in fighting back and had "The Filipino
Flash" in deep trouble multiple times in the second half of the fight.

Donaire knocked down Juarez twice in the fourth round, first via a huge right hook and then again with his trademark left, but the Mexican survived the count both times.

A slip in the sixth round when he appeared to get tripped by the referee visibly affected
Donaire's movement. Juarez began to assert himself then, even opening up a cut above Donaire's eye while shaking off the Filipino fighter's punches.

Donaire went down in the tenth round, but it was ruled a slip by the referee. He and
Juarez continued trading blows until the final bell, with "The Filipino Flash" surviving
the Mexican's final attempt at a knockout.

With the win, Donaire improved to 36-3 in his career, while Juarez dropped to 17-4.

abs-cbnnews.com

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #203 on: December 31, 2015, 04:11:02 PM
The final fight in Manny Pacquiao 's historic career?

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 3: Rematch

Manny Pacquiao will face Timothy Bradley for a third time on April 9 at the MGM in Las Vegas in what could be the final fight of his storied career, according to Dan Rafael of ESPN.com.

“It’s a done deal and it’s going to be a third fight against [Timothy] Bradley. We took a lot of consideration knowing Bradley has improved a lot as a fighter since the last time
they’ve met in 2014,” Top Rank CEO Bob Arum told Josef T. Ramos of the Manila Times earlier on Wednesday.

“Bradley is happy about it of course and that’s really a competitive fight for Manny
[Pacquiao]," Arum added.

"People should not buy this fight because they believe it's Manny's last fight," Arum
said, per Coppinger . "They should buy it if they believe with Bradley's improvement this is a really competitive fight."

Continue Reading HERE

Offline lashx

Reply #204 on: January 31, 2016, 02:00:17 AM
dapat talagang magprepare si pacman at ibigay nya lahat sa huling laban nya. :)

Offline naruto789544

Reply #205 on: February 07, 2016, 01:30:28 AM
this is his swan song... hope he ends his career in a resounding win over bradley or else his legacy will be affected...

Offline Itachi101

• Certified Member 2
    • Gemini
Reply #206 on: February 28, 2016, 08:25:19 PM
Panalo ang mga pinoy boxer sa boxing event ng abs cbn kanina

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #207 on: April 10, 2016, 03:59:18 PM
Pacquiao knocks down Bradley twice, wins via UD

(UPDATED) In what may be the last fight of his storied boxing career, Filipino ring icon Manny Pacquiao put on an entertaining show, as he knocked down Timothy Bradley Jr. twice en route to a unanimous decision victory at the MGM Grand Garden Arena Saturday in Las Vegas (Sunday in Manila).

The three judges scored the bout 116-110 across the board for Pacquiao, who overcame a slow start and clinched the victory with knockdowns in the seventh and ninth rounds.

The win gave the "Pacman" the WBO international welterweight championship.

After his win, he basked in the adoration of a mostly pro-Pacquiao crowd, who repeatedly chanted his name over the course of the 12-round encounter.

"Physically, if you ask me, I'm still okay, I can still fight," Pacquiao said afterward.

"But I made my decision to go back to the Philippines and help the people, and spend time with my family."

If he sticks to his word and steps away from the ring for good, Pacquiao – who is running for a seat in the senate – will retire with a record of 58 wins, six losses, and two draws, with 38 wins coming by way of knockout.

He now holds a 2-1 record over Bradley, having lost to the American in controversial fashion during their first bout in June 2012, but winning the subsequent two bouts in very decisive fashion.

"This was different from the last two fights, because I'm looking for a knockout in every round," Pacquiao said after the fight.

"He's a tough opponent," Pacquiao said of Bradley. "He survived the 12 rounds. But
I'm not careless. I'm not doing careless (things) in the ring. (I used) the counter punch, the uppercut and the straight, and that was my plan even in training."

Fight statistics later showed that Pacquiao was the busier fighter, throwing 439 punches, while Bradley threw only 302.
Bradley connected on 99 punches for a 33% rate, while Pacquiao connected on 122
punches for a 28% percentage.

Via ABS-CBN Sports

Offline tonistork

• Certified Member 3
  • I can be your hero baby
Reply #208 on: April 10, 2016, 04:02:35 PM
ok lang na manalo si pacman sa boxing pero manalong senador, naku ibang usapan na yan.

"I'm not a lover, I'm a fighter"

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #209 on: April 10, 2016, 08:57:52 PM
kaso last fight na daw nya yan as a boxer kung papalarin sa senado .
kung si Lapidt at yung anak ni binay na babae nahalal sa senado, si pacman pa kaya  8) atleast di to magnanakaw sa kaban ng bayan ^^

My Board

« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2016, 08:57:52 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal