• ahw..: tagalog
    April 23, 2024, 02:02:52 PM

To all members who are permanently banned

aDiDas · 27 · 13369

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
  • Check our sample badges
on: November 29, 2013, 04:03:49 PM
In the spirit of the coming Holiday Season, we decided to take into consideration by giving a chance to those members who are permanently banned in this site.  This move however, is not automatic as there are certain considerations and prerequisites.

Firstly, the member should write a formal letter to any PT Staff containing the following key information:

1.  Why do you want to be unbanned and re-join PT?

2.  Why will PT take you back?

Secondly, replies to the above key questions, as well as the firm commitment of the banned member will form the basis for the decision to be collectively made by the PT Staff.

In exchange of this chance the member's post counts and karmas will be back to zero.

You can send the letter via facebook, email to any staff or by a member here in PT as messenger.

Now before you do this, I need you to reflect what did you do in the period when your account was banned. Is it the right thing to do? Is it in accordance with the PT General Forum Rules? or is it to aggravate the situation?

Happy Thanksgiving and advanced Merry Christmas

from Pinoytambay
Please don't use my wall for support. PM me instead.
If I don't reply, remind me after 24 hrs, maybe your PM was sent to the Recycle Bin.
Thank you

My Board

To all members who are permanently banned
« on: November 29, 2013, 04:03:49 PM »

Offline IORI™

• Certified Member 3
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me!
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 09:47:32 PM
great news sir adi .. a warm welcome sa mga na banned na makakabalik ulit sa PT .. i hope ganyan din kabuti mga admin and staff sa kabila .. more power pa po sa inyo admin and staff of PT!!
Don't forget to click like as an appreciation to topics/replies

.. its time to get alive! .. its time to represent!

Offline firewater

• Ninja Group
  • Tall, dark and nevermind...
    • Pisces
Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 10:34:56 PM
Great news indeed. Advance merry Christmas mga ka PT. To all those who will be given a second chance, be a good boy/good girl na. A third chance is very rare...
Magandang araw [you]! Mainit na pagbati mula saiyong ka PT

My Board

Re: To all members who are permanently banned
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 10:34:56 PM »

Offline carlito31

Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 05:10:46 AM
to adidas:

I thought you are being nice to everyone.

but would you please shut the hell up and stop being an ass? oh yeah, that's the exact words you told me remember?

send a letter via facebook? you even blocked me there.

halatang may pinapanigan ka eh - this is the way you could bring your puppet Derek back into the fold eh.

so please stop all this nonsense bs.

i tried to be nice, but you see it otherwise.

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 05:22:47 AM
You are just making your case worse, instead of winning get a life bro and move on. Why are keep on coming back here where everyone hates you? Pity you  :(
If I don't reply, remind me after 24 hrs, maybe your PM was sent to the Recycle Bin.
Thank you

My Board

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 05:22:47 AM »

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
  • Cut My Wrists And Hope To Die.....
    • PTFM
Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 05:11:06 PM
sa mga pangyayaring ganito, ipinapakita ng kabilang kampo kung anong pag uugali meron sila.. sila na ang mali, sila pa ang matapang. at sila ang di marunong tumanggap ng anumang paliwanag kahit pa marami ng nagsasabing mali sila..

sa una pa lang, sinasabi na namin na dumedepensa lang kami sa mga atakeng personal para sa amin..

pero sa kalaunan, naparusahan pa kami sa di ko maintindihang dahilan..

si derek ay naalis sa pt sa kadahilanang idenepensa nya ang sarili sa mga taong ganito at di binigyan ng pagkakataon para idepensa ang sarili bagkus ginawang damay damay system ang parusa. Ang pagiging agresibo at katigasan ng ulo ni Carlito ay di lang sya ang umani kundi maging si Derek din na sa tingin ko ay isang pagkakamali..

Sana magbukas ng mata itong pangyayari sa mga mods at admin para sa susunod ay maging patas ang parusa sa lahat ng members na nagkakamali..

Ghost Reporting...

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 07:08:54 PM
Take note hindi nyo alam ang nangyayari sa loob at kelanman hindi nyo alam kung ano ginagawa ng bawat myembro dito sa PT kaya kung hindi kayo masaya sa mga nakaraang hatol sa inyo, at sa mga susunod pang magiging parusa sa inyo wag kayong gagawa ng katarantaduhang labag sa batas ng PT.

sa mga pangyayaring ganito, ipinapakita ng kabilang kampo kung anong pag uugali meron sila.. sila na ang mali, sila pa ang matapang. at sila ang di marunong tumanggap ng anumang paliwanag kahit pa marami ng nagsasabing mali sila..

sa una pa lang, sinasabi na namin na dumedepensa lang kami sa mga atakeng personal para sa amin..

pero sa kalaunan, naparusahan pa kami sa di ko maintindihang dahilan..

si derek ay naalis sa pt sa kadahilanang idenepensa nya ang sarili sa mga taong ganito at di binigyan ng pagkakataon para idepensa ang sarili bagkus ginawang damay damay system ang parusa. Ang pagiging agresibo at katigasan ng ulo ni Carlito ay di lang sya ang umani kundi maging si Derek din na sa tingin ko ay isang pagkakamali..

Sana magbukas ng mata itong pangyayari sa mga mods at admin para sa susunod ay maging patas ang parusa sa lahat ng members na nagkakamali..

kung sa tingin mo mali ang desisyon namin maghanap ka na ng forum na pabor sa yo.

Both parties are claiming we have wrong decision on this case, eh kung bawiin ko na lang kaya ito, puro kayo reklamo, kung sa umpisa sana ginawa nyo na ang tama eh do sana wala kayong reklamo ngayon. I am directly pointing this message to the parties involve, and i apologize to the other members of this community.

Minsan ang hirap magbigay ng daliri dahil ang gusto eh buong kamay ang sasakmalin.

Hindi namin kelanman kailangam ang mga pasaway dito, dahil mas masaya ang komunidad na ito namg wala kayo.

Thank you

Offline luningning

• Venus
  • You only live once, so do everything twice.
    • Scorpio
Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
Good day and advance merry christmas to all of pt members, admin and mods.

Just want to ask if his/her post counts and karmas will be back to zero, that means all his/her contributions will be deleted, sir?  ???

Thanks!

I may forget what you said, but I'll never forget how you made me feel. :)

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 08:24:39 PM
No it will not be deleted so the karmas gained ny these posts in the future will be credited in his/her account.

Pero naiisip ko hindi ata masaya yung iba dito sa thread na ito, nakakawalang gana.
Thank you

Offline xxxchoholic Rai ♥

• Not A Princess But The Queen Herself
  • Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 08:52:08 PM
uhm you're idea is good sir.. and i like this one...

but as i see things you only do have less options

on the banned members to be given a second chance..

like the one there who keeps on bashing people personally..

i think that kind of attitude isn't really healthy for the site..

sent from abacus using babytalk 12000
Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people

Offline arthas™

• Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 3
  • Ready to comply
    • Pisces
Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 09:05:25 PM
The rules of the site are simple. Dapat wala nang nababan. Good vibes lang dapat ang mga members. Maraming members na ginagawang stress reliever itong site. Wag naman natin sana ilagay dito ang stress. Personal things should be discussed privately para di na lumalaki pa ang gulo kung meron man. But still the bottomline of my thoughts is just as simple as let's keep the site a good place for everyone. Just my two cents.

Sent from my Android using iOS

Offline IORI™

• Certified Member 3
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me!
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 09:15:32 PM
sa mga involved sa kaso .. napaka swerte nyo at binibigyan pa kayo ng second chance.. and isa pa hindi sarado ang pinto ng PT para sa inyo .. gumawa na nga ng magandang idea para sa inyo .. unlike sa espiya .. walang hustisya! walang ganito .. walang pinapahalagahan .. samantalang kayo .. bibigyan na ng chance eh nag papasaway pa .. tsk tsk ..
Don't forget to click like as an appreciation to topics/replies

.. its time to get alive! .. its time to represent!

Offline bohica

Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 10:16:16 PM
uhm you're idea is good sir.. and i like this one...

but as i see things you only do have less options

on the banned members to be given a second chance..

like the one there who keeps on bashing people personally..

i think that kind of attitude isn't really healthy for the site..

Rai, as mentioned in Boss Adi's post, this is voluntary and not automatic.  The letter containing answers to the required questions will be decided by the PT Admin and Moderating Teams.

But you are correct in your observation, that it seems we have one less option to decide on. 

The kind of attitude shown has no place at all in this forum.

ECM Arthas is correct, the rules are pretty much simple.  Madali namang kausap mga Admins at Mods.  Lalo na ako.

Offline xxxchoholic Rai ♥

• Not A Princess But The Queen Herself
  • Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 10:27:46 PM
isang tanung lang.. paano naman if a member

will write for the person that is banned here.. not as a messenger..

but one who will vouch for the member's return..

pwede kaya yun?

Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people

Offline bohica

Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 10:33:40 PM

Rai dapat manggaling sa banned member kasi pangako nya yun.  Ang pagbabasehan namin ay ang salita niya.  There has to be initiative and commitment coming from the banned member.

My Board

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 10:33:40 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal