• Itaplenga: My wife gone wild
    March 26, 2024, 08:36:11 PM
  • Beast: Tagalog
    March 27, 2024, 12:11:19 AM
    March 27, 2024, 12:11:38 AM
    March 27, 2024, 12:12:52 AM

What is the most romantic place you’ve ever been to?

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 06:50:12 AM
thats awesome sir... free your mind in all amenities in the world is priceless.. kaso maachive yan ng katulad nyo walang responsibility na iniisip hehe.. i mean walang pang partner and of course siblings hehehe...

Au contraire my friend. I do have plenty of responsibilities ever since I could remember. Kaya by now siguro because sanay na, chicken nalang yung ibang bagay.

I have so much to attend to, kaya I really enjoy the little things.
Even chatting with you guys here and hearing your takes on things are a breath of fresh air.

I'm just here to chat and learn. It's all part of the "make the best out of yourself" process.

Some comes here to download stuff, to read articles, to view photos and such, some are interested to hook up romantically or sixually and okay yan, nothing wrong with that with two consenting adults.

Pero honestly I'm not looking for any of that. I just enjoy the conversations, and various opinions because in my world most of the time it's all like clockwork.

If and when I get to do this, that would be an amazing blessing. I will take probably a month or two for myself, and just go on the adventure.

Make no mistake, I have a happy life. Never found myself wanting, and I am blessed more than I could hope for, pero nasa DNA na siguro natin to go out and just enjoy the sights, nature and explore.

As you put it perfectly pareng fayt, it's priceless.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Carpe Diem.
~ Insert witty quote here ~

My Board

Re: What is the most romantic place you’ve ever been to?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2013, 06:50:12 AM »

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 07:12:14 AM
Right. And gusto ko din ma experience yung outdoors and parang old school way of living na walking far distances, with nothing but a stick and a small back pack.

Ang sarap siguro ng feeling, and baka super therapeutic, going places to places and just having a real legitimate adventure.

Interesting places to see, history to uncover, nature to appreciate, people to meet and learn things from and new types of food to eat.

I tell you my friend, one these days I will do it.

Sir ganito gawain namin ng mga friends ko nung dalaga pa ako.. then nag member kami ng backpackers club ( i suggest gawin nyo rin po ) para di na kami nag hohotel... minsan sofa lang talo talo na hehehe masaya kase magkakabarkada kami minsan naman cheap hostels lang kami tumitira... eto mga nagagawa ko sa pagbyabyahe pag walang bata.. pero pagkasama ko 2 chikiting ko syempre di pwede ganito  :(

I dont actually agree Rome being romantic place ... siguro I can say Rome is one of sacred and historical place kase malapit dun ang Vatican at ang Coleseum.... pwede pa ang Venice lalo na sasakay kayo ng Gondolen!!

Maldives is one of Romantic Place na napuntahan ko pang honeymooners sabi nga nila...

Ok din ang Algarve Portugal... yung last Oasis ng Europe tapos candle light dinner sa tabing dagat... ayos!

Paris.. naging romantic lang kase kasama ko si mylabz na pumunta dun... saka mga bata... pero honestly yung Eiffel Tower na disappoint ako aside na sa kinakalawang na eh sobrang haba pa ng pila .. pero nakuha s apicture picture ... pero I advice mag boat trip kayo simula paa ng Eiffel Tower paikot  yun romantic din yun...

Totoo sabi ni sir Spidey na kahit saan lugar pa yan pag kasama mo mahal mo nagiging Romantic kahit na pinaka maingay na fishmarket pa ng Dubai yan or Napapalibutan kayo ng Indiano at Pana sa Sonafur as long as magkaakbay kayo or HH na naglalakad naku... panalo!
I would rather be known in life as an honest sinner, than a lying hypocrite

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 02:53:44 PM
Sir ganito gawain namin ng mga friends ko nung dalaga pa ako.. then nag member kami ng backpackers club ( i suggest gawin nyo rin po ) para di na kami nag hohotel... minsan sofa lang talo talo na hehehe masaya kase magkakabarkada kami minsan naman cheap hostels lang kami tumitira... eto mga nagagawa ko sa pagbyabyahe pag walang bata.. pero pagkasama ko 2 chikiting ko syempre di pwede ganito  :(

I dont actually agree Rome being romantic place ... siguro I can say Rome is one of sacred and historical place kase malapit dun ang Vatican at ang Coleseum.... pwede pa ang Venice lalo na sasakay kayo ng Gondolen!!

Maldives is one of Romantic Place na napuntahan ko pang honeymooners sabi nga nila...

Ok din ang Algarve Portugal... yung last Oasis ng Europe tapos candle light dinner sa tabing dagat... ayos!

Paris.. naging romantic lang kase kasama ko si mylabz na pumunta dun... saka mga bata... pero honestly yung Eiffel Tower na disappoint ako aside na sa kinakalawang na eh sobrang haba pa ng pila .. pero nakuha s apicture picture ... pero I advice mag boat trip kayo simula paa ng Eiffel Tower paikot  yun romantic din yun...

Totoo sabi ni sir Spidey na kahit saan lugar pa yan pag kasama mo mahal mo nagiging Romantic kahit na pinaka maingay na fishmarket pa ng Dubai yan or Napapalibutan kayo ng Indiano at Pana sa Sonafur as long as magkaakbay kayo or HH na naglalakad naku... panalo!

Oh wow.. I envy you right now... backpacker club in the states?

Buti pa kayo been there done that na. That must have been so much fun.

Although that movie "Hostel" kinda scares the crap out of me, pero sige lang, we only live once.. haha

My Board

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2013, 02:53:44 PM »

Offline fayt

• Global Moderator
  • Simple guy with below sea level average looks
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Capricorn
Reply #33 on: May 24, 2013, 09:02:47 PM
Au contraire my friend. I do have plenty of responsibilities ever since I could remember. Kaya by now siguro because sanay na, chicken nalang yung ibang bagay.

I have so much to attend to, kaya I really enjoy the little things.
Even chatting with you guys here and hearing your takes on things are a breath of fresh air.

I'm just here to chat and learn. It's all part of the "make the best out of yourself" process.

Some comes here to download stuff, to read articles, to view photos and such, some are interested to hook up romantically or sixually and okay yan, nothing wrong with that with two consenting adults.

Pero honestly I'm not looking for any of that. I just enjoy the conversations, and various opinions because in my world most of the time it's all like clockwork.

If and when I get to do this, that would be an amazing blessing. I will take probably a month or two for myself, and just go on the adventure.

Make no mistake, I have a happy life. Never found myself wanting, and I am blessed more than I could hope for, pero nasa DNA na siguro natin to go out and just enjoy the sights, nature and explore.

As you put it perfectly pareng fayt, it's priceless.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Carpe Diem.

I see... Hats off to you sir. Makarating sa ganyan estado mahirap yan. I mean, marami ka po responsibilities and yet be able to pull out adventures and other meaningful experiences. Tama ka po, we have to enjoy every little things in our life. Make most out of it.:)). Nagagawa ko na yan paunti unti at kakaiba sa pakiramdam to experience those..

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

>>Dear teachers
Di porket pare pareho kami ng sagot, nagkopyahan na kami. May sagot ba na iba iba? Ano yun, originality?
----- Shin Chan

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #34 on: May 26, 2013, 07:02:23 AM
Oh wow.. I envy you right now... backpacker club in the states?

Buti pa kayo been there done that na. That must have been so much fun.

Although that movie "Hostel" kinda scares the crap out of me, pero sige lang, we only live once.. haha

Nope sir around the world po yun and kapalit lang nun dapat ready din ang house mo na tumanggap ng backpackers.. kahit sofa lang then u usually apply to stay w/someone deretso sa members.. then they can base yung desisyon nila sa pagpayag sa mga comments ng ibang umapon sayo before or naampon mo na hehhehe masaya sir lalo na pag galante ang host minsan libre ka pa nila ng tour at coffee pag swertw dinner or.meryenda

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

My Board

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2013, 07:02:23 AM »

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #35 on: May 27, 2013, 04:47:01 AM
Nope sir around the world po yun and kapalit lang nun dapat ready din ang house mo na tumanggap ng backpackers.. kahit sofa lang then u usually apply to stay w/someone deretso sa members.. then they can base yung desisyon nila sa pagpayag sa mga comments ng ibang umapon sayo before or naampon mo na hehhehe masaya sir lalo na pag galante ang host minsan libre ka pa nila ng tour at coffee pag swertw dinner or.meryenda

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

That's amazing chief. You joined the club while you were in the philippines? Or US na? Did the whole thing cost you a lot?

I'm not sure papayag mga tao dito for me to advertise our house and make it up for grabs; baka gawin akong souvenir at ipamigay nadin ako for good... they will finally have a reason to be rid of me hahahaha!

Pero that truly is amazing ma'm. I would do that if I could and was a little bit younger. Sa ngayon, I am seriously planning to wet my appetite muna and go on a pilgrimage kinda like a dry run with the whole setup. Just to see if kaya pa ng likod ko hehe.

The closest thing I did was to travel alone, and walk and explore these strange new places without a tour guide; riding trains, boats, and in some cases when I am permitted to I rent a vehicle of some sort and generally tempt my faith na mawala ako.. so far I've been lucky hahaha!

If only I was aware of this when I was in college or just right out of HS, I would have jumped the gun so quick. Maybe gave myself a year or something. This is true Romanticism in every sense of the word.

I'de like to give you a +1 k for that awesome share, thanks chief dimple!

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #36 on: May 27, 2013, 04:55:31 AM
That's amazing chief. You joined the club while you were in the philippines? Or US na? Did the whole thing cost you a lot?

I'm not sure papayag mga tao dito for me to advertise our house and make it up for grabs; baka gawin akong souvenir at ipamigay nadin ako for good... they will finally have a reason to be rid of me hahahaha!

Pero that truly is amazing ma'm. I would do that if I could and was a little bit younger. Sa ngayon, I am seriously planning to wet my appetite muna and go on a pilgrimage kinda like a dry run with the whole setup. Just to see if kaya pa ng likod ko hehe.

The closest thing I did was to travel alone, and walk and explore these strange new places without a tour guide; riding trains, boats, and in some cases when I am permitted to I rent a vehicle of some sort and generally tempt my faith na mawala ako.. so far I've been lucky hahaha!

If only I was aware of this when I was in college or just right out of HS, I would have jumped the gun so quick. Maybe gave myself a year or something. This is true Romanticism in every sense of the word.

I'de like to give you a +1 k for that awesome share, thanks chief dimple!

wala pa ako sa US nasa europe po ako.... pero kahit Pinas kayo ok lang advantage pa nga kase daming backpacker na gusto magtravel sa Asian Countries kahit sa sofa lang hinde sila aangal... basta isulat nyo lang na sofa lang available or sofabed or isang kwarto...

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #37 on: May 27, 2013, 05:23:58 AM
wala pa ako sa US nasa europe po ako.... pero kahit Pinas kayo ok lang advantage pa nga kase daming backpacker na gusto magtravel sa Asian Countries kahit sa sofa lang hinde sila aangal... basta isulat nyo lang na sofa lang available or sofabed or isang kwarto...

Oh Europe. Mas madali nga jan chief. Schengen right? Pero nag punta din kayo sa mga non-European countries? You have a Philippine passport? I just thought it won't be as easy, if ever cross continents like NA, SA and Europe pero doable parin naman siguro for my passport if EU territory muna.

Pero again you're lucky and you have like minded friends. Mine would be scared like crap.

Capiz nga lang puntahan takot na eh.. haha

When I do, balitaan kita chief. What country in Europe are you located if I may ask?

Merci beaucoup!

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 06:37:59 AM
Oh Europe. Mas madali nga jan chief. Schengen right? Pero nag punta din kayo sa mga non-European countries? You have a Philippine passport? I just thought it won't be as easy, if ever cross continents like NA, SA and Europe pero doable parin naman siguro for my passport if EU territory muna.

Pero again you're lucky and you have like minded friends. Mine would be scared like crap.

Capiz nga lang puntahan takot na eh.. haha

When I do, balitaan kita chief. What country in Europe are you located if I may ask?

Merci beaucoup!

heheheh actually I have both EU passport and Phil Pass... so medyo madali sa akin... kung mag Europe trip ka I suggest apply to one of the Schengan Countries I can PM you some tips.. lalo na kung saan bansa madali maaprove ang tourist visa...  :-\ kase once u have that visa u can easily go around whole Europe...

Oh please share ur stories here with us pagnagawa mo and as I said I can give u more tips... Sa Sweden po ako... a land of Vikings and Snow...

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #39 on: June 01, 2013, 11:24:57 AM
heheheh actually I have both EU passport and Phil Pass... so medyo madali sa akin... kung mag Europe trip ka I suggest apply to one of the Schengan Countries I can PM you some tips.. lalo na kung saan bansa madali maaprove ang tourist visa...  :-\ kase once u have that visa u can easily go around whole Europe...

Oh please share ur stories here with us pagnagawa mo and as I said I can give u more tips... Sa Sweden po ako... a land of Vikings and Snow...

That's very nice of you. I would appreciate that very much. Will pm you chief pag ready na, planchahin ko muna schedule kung kelan dapat and tie some loose ends. Mahaba habang time off ito. Madaming mag hahagilap sakin.. Hahaha!

As of now, pipe dream palang siya pero excited na ako.

I've heard a lot of good things about Sweden. Must be awesome to be there. Thanks Chief!

Offline Spurt

Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 06:39:32 PM
been to paris with her pero we dont find it romantic, natulog lang kami tas before we left picture picture hehehe thats it. we  drink and drink wines lang with cheese.

taj mahal.... ayos, she almost cried. iba daw dating talaga.

Offline cashflow

Reply #41 on: July 19, 2013, 10:46:13 AM
lets say victoria peak is one of the most romantic places in the world... hk

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
  • moments of intimacy, laughter and kinship
    • Capricorn
Reply #42 on: July 17, 2014, 04:33:51 AM
roantic spot ba hmmm.

imagine this. a lighthouse on a cliff overlooking the ocean. across this is an island. by the lighthouse, if you hike a short distance down the cliff is a hidden gorgeous white sand beach. not far are horse trails under pine trees and a nature preserve. nung nakita ko ito, i just have to move here with my family. not bad naman, 45 mins lang from work. kung trapik 1 hour.

ilan lang ba ang nakakapagsabi na they live in a town with a lighthouse. it used to be an old whaling outpost daw in the 19th century.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:37:48 AM by razorsharp »

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
    • POTW1
    • PTFM
Reply #43 on: July 22, 2015, 05:35:35 PM

That small but chic cafe near the Eiffel Tower,  Le Jules Verne..Meron sila mga small wrought iron tables and chairs sa labas masarap umupo while watching the sunlight fade away from the old buildings. It's quite romantic looking at those modern lamp posts while couples walk hand in hand til they disappeared behind the thick bushes in the nearby park..

Castel Sant'Angelo ~Rome ,  a must see during summer night outs... with All the lights on along the road that connects the bridge and the castle gates ... lined with the  statues of angels..such romantic place to have long walks with a dear one...hmnn thinking about "Tosca '

Ponte Milvio  , it's an old bridge wherein ang highlight spots are yung mga posteng may mga sandamakmak na chains and padlocks. .. when you look closer may mga notes of promises and signature pa dun. . But don't ask about the keys,  either the lovers keep their respective partner's keys or throw it in the river below.  I didn't know that the Tiber river could be such a romantic spot.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:39:01 PM by Schy »

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

Offline jamesbond

Reply #44 on: July 22, 2015, 10:27:31 PM
8) its got to be Paris. . . . iba ang feeling when i touched the Eifel itself . . . its like the romance is in the air but sad to say i have no one to share it with . . . . who knows, maybe in time makakasama ko sya . . . .

My Board

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2015, 10:27:31 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal