• george.estreganjr: Wife gone wild
    May 14, 2024, 01:00:56 PM
  • bumblezoid: @NarutoUzumaki salamat sa invite chief
    May 14, 2024, 09:09:44 PM
  • HolyOrder: Tagalog
    May 15, 2024, 08:25:15 AM
  • xdadskie: Melissa
    May 15, 2024, 03:57:35 PM
  • uzumakinaruto19_90: Meron po ba dyan nung Ang Usapan ni Veehvoh?
    May 16, 2024, 07:49:50 AM
  • jexxzz: Hipag
    May 17, 2024, 04:36:13 AM
  • HolyOrder: Abi
    May 17, 2024, 08:13:42 AM

4 Simple Steps To Make Him Want You Back Again

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • If you want to be my friend, i'm just 1 PM away.
on: August 24, 2013, 05:02:13 PM

i came accross with this article and tried reading it, and i found it amusing with truth in it... para sa mga girls....hope it helps....
Reconnecting with an old flame may seem to be the in thing to do right now since social media and the entertainment scene have made it so easy and perfectly normal to dig into your past and get back with your ex.

Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together despite the web of messy controversies and flashy tattoos they have been through, so you are thinking that maybe getting your ex back could also work for you.

Although we are not super crazy about repeat romances, we admit that some breakups are temporary hurdles that couples need to go through in order to build a better relationship once they got back together.

Why Do You Need to Get Back with Him, Really?

There are questions you need to ask yourself before you jump into the retrosixual romance wagon.

The major thing you need to answer is why you badly need to get back with someone you have dumped or who have dumped you in the past.

Most of the time, girls want to get back with their exes because the breakup devastated them so badly and left them with bruised egos.

The rejection is, more often than not, the basis of their hurt that they think that the only solution to get past the desolation is to get their ex-boyfriends back.

The need to feel wanted is a huge factor why some women make up with their exes even when they know that it is an idea that is as worst as taking crystal meth on the day of your job interview.

Everybody wants to feel accepted and wanted, but it is not good enough reason to get back with a guy whom you dumped because he cannot control his alcohol intake.

More importantly, if what you have had was something that is dysfunctional, there is no point of reuniting with your ex boyfriend.

However, if you think your ex is the one who goes away, here are things you need to do to make him want you back again.

Reach Out Casually

Although most relationship experts would recommend not contacting your ex in any way, if you really want to get him to want you back then you must re-open the communication lines again.

Playing hard to get will not do you anything good. It will only turn you into that sixless, odd cat lady who still nurtured feelings for her ex.

I recommend reaching out with your ex, but do it in a completely casual way. Take the temperature of things before you go all out in declaring your love for him.

Casually ask how he is doing if you see him in one of your common friends’ parties. If his reply is short or, worst, just a deafening silence or a nod, then that is a terrible sign.

However, if he is gushing to tell you how he has been and start talking with you as if no bad breakup ever happened, then that is a good sign to take things further—but by further, I do not mean taking your underwear off and jumping into bed with him.

Never Ever Ask for Closure

Asking your ex for closure is a concept invented by Dr. Phil or by people who are not smart enough to figure out that a breakup means game over.

Never invite an ex over for brunch or for coffee just to ask for closure. It is pathetic, and it can only open up more cans of worms than you can handle.

If you constantly barrage your ex to give you reasons to justify the breakup or to give you the closure you think you deservingly need, then do not expect that he will be giving you the please-let-us-get-back-together card anytime soon.

Make Him See You Differently

Most men cannot handle emotional reactions even in the best of situations. If the breakup is new, yet you know that getting back with him is the only right thing to do, don’t ever, for the love of things that are holy, beg him to come back.

Take things slowly and remember that he cannot afford to see you on your knees—with tears streaming down your eyes with a placard in your hands—asking him to love you again.

Being overly dramatic and sensitive will only push him further away from you. Be in control of your emotions and show him that you are still a woman of substance and confidence who can be strong even after he broke up with you.

Surprise him by not being the girl who stalks him at every restaurant and picks up a fight with every girl who talks to him. Confidence and optimism are attractive traits in a woman.

If you can show him that you may be devastated by the breakup, but you are tough enough to move on with your life, it will make him want you back again.

credit to source

My Board

4 Simple Steps To Make Him Want You Back Again
« on: August 24, 2013, 05:02:13 PM »

Offline ladyvirus01

Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 08:59:22 PM
 :P woh very nice tips or rather say sharing hahaha i think case to case basis sa mga exes unfortunately if u call it dumped yeah better off ... But im willing to be his friend kng alam ko hindi ganun kalalim yung pain or the damage done, well if not better get lost hehe anyway keep on posting sir imoy two thumbs up!
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your personality.

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • If you want to be my friend, i'm just 1 PM away.
Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 05:29:45 PM
:P woh very nice tips or rather say sharing hahaha i think case to case basis sa mga exes unfortunately if u call it dumped yeah better off ... But im willing to be his friend kng alam ko hindi ganun kalalim yung pain or the damage done, well if not better get lost hehe anyway keep on posting sir imoy two thumbs up!

Thanks ms Lady V... i agree with you na case to case nga talaga ang sitwasyon mapa-lalaki man o babae.... some of them are best to let go.... thanks for the insight.

My Board

Re: 4 Simple Steps To Make Him Want You Back Again
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 05:29:45 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal