Site Information > Site Related

I can't access the website using my laptop

(1/2) > >>

jarguerrero39:
Hi admin! Maybe you can enlighten me in this:
I am only active in this forum site few weeks ago. I am using my laptop and usually, I access the site through our office internet connection. Early last week, I can't access the pinoycyberkada.com using my computer. Though I could search it in google, I was not able to connect to the site. The message says that there is a problem in DNS Connection, something like that. I am using my phone right now and using data to connect to the internet.

Ravendelle:

--- Quote from: jarguerrero39 on August 10, 2016, 10:39:39 PM ---Hi admin! Maybe you can enlighten me in this:
I am only active in this forum site few weeks ago. I am using my laptop and usually, I access the site through our office internet connection. Early last week, I can't access the pinoycyberkada.com using my computer. Though I could search it in google, I was not able to connect to the site. The message says that there is a problem in DNS Connection, something like that. I am using my phone right now and using data to connect to the internet.

--- End quote ---

Your website has been blocked by your office.the website was defined in your office as inappropriate.i suggest that you install tapatalk on your phone instead then search for pinoytambay so you can follow the forums you have joined.

Hope it helps.

Cor Meum Semper Erit Tuum

jarguerrero39:
I don't think so Ma'am @Ravendelle.
I am part of our IT team and we didn't block any website this month. Is there some glitch or something? Btw, I am able to access to access the site today without changing any setting. I am using my computer and our office internet connection as I am posting this reply.

Re your suggestion to use Tapatalk, I may consider that. Thank you!

5y5t3m_cr45h:
Minsan nangyayari talaga yan bro unreachable ung site.. Might be connections nyo sa ofis..

Sent from here to there

jarguerrero39:
Sabagay, baka nga sir. Anyways, okay naman na ngayon. I hope magtuloy-tuloy na. Salamat Sir!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version