12 Things That Give Him a Love-Boner

Offline Ozymandias

• I am the one who knocks!
  • Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 2
  • Don't bullshit a bullshitter
on: October 08, 2014, 01:28:08 PM

By Frank Kobola

1. When he comes home to a big meal. There's that old saying that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach (which is dumb, because everyone knows you should break the ribs and enter through the chest cavity), but anyone can appreciate a home-cooked meal. Sometimes after a long week, it's nice to come home and have your favorite food waiting for you. If you took the time to do that for him, it'll warm his heart (which, again, you can access through his chest).
2. When you hold a baby. Even if the thought of an accidental pregnancy makes him weep, seeing you with a kid still triggers thoughts of you with a family, "you know, in the future or whatever." Which is nice, considering the last time you mentioned children he said, "If we had kids then I wouldn't be able to buy a Playstation 4."

3. When he's sick and you run errands for him. While he's at home being a giant baby with his head cold, you grab groceries, pick up his dry cleaning, and come home with coffee and medicine. If you'd let him get his goopy nose anywhere near you, he could kiss you right now.

4. When you're talking to his parents. He loves seeing you get along with his family. He might even catch himself thinking how nice it is that your kids, Cool Thunder Pizzaguy and Optimus Prime, will grow up in such a loving, family-oriented environment. All right, so he hasn't given it a lot of thought, but he's given it some thought.

5. When you get him something just because you were thinking about him. It's nice to get a new shirt, but it's even nicer when he realizes you got it because it made you think of him immediately. Plus, you obviously know his tastes. Instant, raging love-boner.

6. When you cook dinner together. I guess you could say that spending a night in making a meal is a recipe for love. (I'm sorry.) But it's pretty much impossible not to have a good time cooking and flirting and feeding each other food. I'm pretty sure there's a scene like this in every Nicholas Sparks book right when the main characters are falling in love. Then one of them dies. There you go, Sparks, I just wrote your new book: We Were Baking a Cake and Then Things Got Real.

7. When you run errands together. I've heard that when you get married, all you do is run errands together. In fact, the whole point of getting married is that you always have someone in the car to entertain you when you have to run a bunch of boring errands. Running errands together feels like being married, which makes his heart smile get a boner.

8. Having a tickle fight. Every couple is in a secret tickle fight club. You're really not supposed to talk about it because it's lame. But when you tickle each other and roll around laughing and kissing, he's sporting a pretty big love-boner. The only exception to this is when you tickle him so much he can't breathe and he accidentally punches you in the eye while flailing.

9. Waking up with you on his chest. If he wakes up before you and gets to see you sleeping nuzzled up against him, he'll take a moment to soak that all in before he pokes you and says, "Babe, wake up. I'm bored."

10. When you did his laundry for him just because. No one likes doing laundry. Everyone likes spending their time doing something else. He has a love-boner because you gave him the gift of being lazy. It takes five full minutes to put a load of laundry in. You can read, like, 100 tweets in that time. And folding it? Forget about it.

11. When you leave him a cute note. I don't care how much of a badass your boyfriend is, if you leave him a really lovely note full of hearts and cute things, he folded up that thing and carries it around in his wallet. I can guarantee you that even Samuel L. Jackson would say, "Awww," if his wife left him a note calling him schnookums.

12. When you do something that's simultaneously awkward and endearing. It's the Zooey Deschanel effect. You do something really weird but they're like, "That's why I love you!" Like when they catch you eating ketchup with a spoon. It's something that anyone else would call insane, but because their judgment is clouded by love, they think it's totally adorkable.

sauce: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/six-love/news/a31533/things-that-give-him-a-loveboner/
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

My Board

12 Things That Give Him a Love-Boner
« on: October 08, 2014, 01:28:08 PM »

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
    • POTW1
    • PTFM
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

So bottomline  is..

This is a technical procedure how to pamper/ handle that someone... Wearing that lovey dovey cuddleluscious 'Baby in Disguise' outfit.

Nice... Hmnnn...

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

My Board

Re: 12 Things That Give Him a Love-Boner
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 03:56:58 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal