• killeryeas: Allysa
    April 26, 2024, 03:51:03 AM
  • rheedan22: my wife gone wild 1
    April 26, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
  • mrgarlic15: Pamangkin
    April 27, 2024, 03:19:05 PM
  • expertise101: Bat parang d ako makapass
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:10 AM
  • expertise101: Nawala ba tambayan lately?
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:35 AM
  • stkushinta: Troy
    April 29, 2024, 09:12:25 PM
  • hurricane007: Carnal
    May 03, 2024, 04:15:19 PM
  • tasyo69: yown!
    May 03, 2024, 04:19:27 PM
  • tasyo69: kala ko nagoffline na rin to
    May 03, 2024, 04:19:34 PM
  • krisnino85: Ang usapan
    May 03, 2024, 07:54:49 PM
  • ahw..: tagalog
    May 04, 2024, 06:07:46 PM
  • balite: kahera
    May 05, 2024, 03:55:58 PM
  • bull28: Miyagi
    May 05, 2024, 06:37:39 PM

Pitong (7) Mistakes When Building a Successful Home Based Business

Offline ghostmaster

CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL

If the network marketing business is so good then why 90% of the people see the opportunity but fail in it?
The business idea of building a large organization is so simple yet not easy to accomplish. In this article, we look at the 7 common mistakes to avoid when building a successful home based business.

Una.

I must find the Super Salesman / I must become the Super Salesman.
Many of us view the MLM business as a numbers game but a successful network marketing business builder looks at both quantity and quality of people.

There is no doubt that sponsoring is the foundation of building a large organization.However, as concerned as we are about the numbers in our team, we would rather be sponsoring five teachers than five salesmen.

You see, we are not dismissing the fact that salesmen can be a great asset to your team. Sure, the salesman will automatically do very well in selling the high quality products your company offers. They are able to put together their own presentation and sell effectively to people around them.

However, we do not want to tell our people how to sell, we want to teach our people how to SPONSOR AND TEACH to build a large organization. Likewise, if you are a sales person yourself or you have people who are sales oriented in your network marketing team, teach them how to sponsor and teach to build a sustainable organization.

It can be difficult because if for example, you tell your super salesman that you need to sponsor people to make the larger amounts of income, what will they do? They will go out there and sponsor 3 to 4 people a week. This is great isn’t it? However, you may then notice that people are dropping out as fast as they join your team. This is because you are not working with them effectively. Sooner or later, your super salesman will be discouraged by the high leaving rate and leave the organization as well.

In order to avoid this, our organization has to be built on the strong foundation by TEACHING OTHERS to sponsor and teaching them to teach others to do the same.

Pangalawa.

I need to sponsor the whole world to be successful.
The Super Salesman can sponsor 100 people in a short period of time but most (or sometimes all) of them will drop out of the business.

Now, which do you feel you could do more quickly – sponsor 100 people yourself? Or sponsor 5 people who are serious and teach them how to teach their 5 to do the same?

The network marketing business concept works on the idea of LEVERAGE. There is absolutely no need to sponsor the whole world to be successful. Concentrate on working with five in your team and teach them also to work with their five and so on.

Pangatlo.

I only need to bring in one other person.
Most people think that you have duplicated yourself once you brought one other person into your organization. This is NOT true.

The concept of true duplication only comes about when you have built your organization THREE LEVELS DEEP.

Take the example you sponsor ‘A’. If you leave and because you did not teach ‘A’ and he does not know what to do, that’s the end it.

On the contrary, if you DO teach ‘A’ to sponsor ‘B’, ‘A’ will know what to do even if you go away from the organization. However, if ‘A’ does not know how to teach ‘B’ to sponsor, then again the structure will collapse and that’s the end of it too.

Therefore, in a successful team, it is imperative to teach ‘A’ how to teach ‘B’ how to sponsor ‘C’. Now, you are THREE DEEP and have successfully duplicated yourself. And the same goes for ‘A’, he or she has to build three levels deep as well to keep your team sustainable.

Pang-apat.

I have to to sell products.
A salesman, armed with information about the quality products, will go all out and sell the products. They do not have any problems calling on strangers because they are who they are – SALESMEN!

However, in the MLM business, we are not concerned about sales of products. We focus on building teams and the sales of the products comes as a natural result of building a large organization. There is no ‘selling’ (in the traditional sense of the word) involved, except maybe the ‘selling’ of dreams and lifestyles.

Pang-lima

I start by sharing to my friends about the wonderful products.
People think that it is easier to share with friends or family about products to get them started about the business. However, it is crucial to start a discussion about the business instead of sharing products.

The fact is if you are building your network marketing career, you need serious and committed people in your team. You need people who have the desire to build their own home based business.

Product quality is of no question because all good network marketing companies offer the best products never before seen in the market. Therefore, start by sharing the business opportunity and later the products.

Pang-anim.

I shouldn’t mention what kind of business if they ask.
It is understandable that most people are still (though unjustified) uncomfortable at the mention of the term ‘MLM’.

This is because many illegal pyramid schemes or scams have posed themselves off as being a MLM program hence leaving a bad name for legitimate network marketing businesses. However, the more you want to hide, the more people become skeptical about the business.

Be open and truthful about what you want to share with your friends. If they shun the idea, move on, perhaps they are not the people you are looking for. Remember, you only need a minimum of five serious business builders in your team. Hiding behind a wall of pretense or mystery because of your fear of rejection may result in more adverse effects on the relationship you have with that person.

Pang-pito.

I need to master the Art of Persuasion.
This is linked to the fear of rejection as well. In any business, we need to convince people into thinking the way we want them to so as to close the deal etc.

However, in a network marketing business, we call it the rejection-free business. Why? This is because there is no need to convince someone to join you in your team.

When you approach someone and share the business idea, you give them an option: interested or not interested. The best case scenario is when a person is interested, then you can fill him or her in more with regards to the details of the business etc.

When a person is not interested in what you shared, they are in actual fact rejecting the business idea, NOT you! And in this case, you need not try and convince them to join you because even if you succeeded, there is no place in a successful team for a person who is not interested in what he does. He or she might just drop out of the business sooner or later anyway, so why waste your time?

My Board

Offline joblow

Akala ko pa naman home based business, networking pala ito

Offline naruto789544

the tips here can be applied to any kind of business..  although i think it would be better titled as 7 tips when building a successful business...

My Board

Re: Pitong (7) Mistakes When Building a Successful Home Based Business
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 12:25:08 AM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal