• george.estreganjr: Wife gone wild
    May 14, 2024, 01:00:56 PM
  • bumblezoid: @NarutoUzumaki salamat sa invite chief
    May 14, 2024, 09:09:44 PM
  • HolyOrder: Tagalog
    May 15, 2024, 08:25:15 AM
  • xdadskie: Melissa
    May 15, 2024, 03:57:35 PM
  • uzumakinaruto19_90: Meron po ba dyan nung Ang Usapan ni Veehvoh?
    May 16, 2024, 07:49:50 AM
  • jexxzz: Hipag
    May 17, 2024, 04:36:13 AM
  • HolyOrder: Abi
    May 17, 2024, 08:13:42 AM

Okey Lang Ba Magsalita Mag-isa?

Offline AngBatangHamog

on: June 02, 2014, 04:48:21 AM
Okey Lang Ba Magsalita Mag-isa? Yung mag-isa ka lang tapos magsasalita ka ng wala namang kausap...?

Halimbawa: Habang naglalakad ka sa Daan Nagsasalita ka o kapag may Napansin ka sa Daan Magsasalita ka?

o di kaya Kapag may naaalala ka Magsasalita ka nalang Mag-isa? o kaya kapag naiinip ka magsasalita ka para malibang? Okey lang ba yun?
Temporary Signature, wala pang Time para gumawa ng bago.

My Board

Okey Lang Ba Magsalita Mag-isa?
« on: June 02, 2014, 04:48:21 AM »

Offline IORI™

• Certified Member 3
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me!
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:29:20 AM
It happens to me lalo na kapag may naalala ako na nakakatawa .. bigla ako mapapangisi mag isa at mapapa bulong about sa nangyari .. minsan naman kapah sobrang badtrip sa nangyari habang nag lalakad may sisipaing lata o anu man sa daanan tas masasambit ko yun inis ko .. hehe mga ganun pangyayari ba ..

sent via bulalo country club

Don't forget to click like as an appreciation to topics/replies

.. its time to get alive! .. its time to represent!

Offline glorious_den

Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 09:43:25 AM
Good side of talking alone.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/12/07/talking-to-yourself-a-sign-of-sanity/

Here are four types of self-talk that will make you smarter and feel better about yourself:

1.    Complimentary. Why wait to get compliments from another? If you deserve them, give them to yourself. Besides, most people aren’t going to have the foggiest notion about the little actions you take that serve you well. Like the time you were tempted but decided to bypass the ice cream shop because you honored your commitment to yourself to lose five pounds. Doesn’t that deserve a shout-out compliment such as, “I’m proud of you”? Or the time you finally accomplished a bunch of things that you’ve been meaning to do — doesn’t that deserve a shout-out “good job!”? Kids hear that phrase incessantly while most adults never hear it. Let’s fix that right now!
2.  Motivational.You may not feel like doing boring or difficult tasks. Live with others and they’ll give you a swift kick in the pants as a reminder to clean up your mess or tend to that tough task. But you can motivate yourself to get going with a much kinder voice. “Hey, sweetie-pie (that’s you you’re talking to). You’ve got time this morning to tidy up; how about it?” Or, “Hey, big guy, time to call your accountant before the IRS comes knockin’ at your door.”
3.    Outer dialogue. Having trouble with making a decision? Should you stay or should you go? Speak up or stay silent? Buy this gift or that gift? Choices aren’t easy. Indeed, because they’re so difficult, we often don’t really make a choice; we respond impulsively from habit or anxiety. It’s much more effective, however, to create a dialogue with yourself so that you can hear what you think. “I want to stay because of xxxx but I want to go because of yyyy. I’m clearly ambivalent. Nevertheless, l need to figure out which decision to make. Time to have an interesting dialogue with myself and see which way the wind is blowing.” Having such a dialogue can assist you in making a commendable compromise or a workable conciliation between your wants, your needs and others’ expectations.
4.    Goal-setting. Let’s say you’re trying to be better organized so the holidays are not so frenzied. Setting a goal and making a plan (i.e. what to do, when to do it, how to do it) can be a big help. Sure, you can just make a list, but saying it out loud focuses your attention, reinforces the message, controls your runaway emotions and screens out distractions. Top athletes do this all the time by telling themselves to “keep your head down. Keep your eye on the ball. Breathe.” It works well for them, why not for you?

Whether you’re living by yourself or living with others, you’re always living with yourself. So don’t leave yourself out of the equation. Converse, chatter, communicate respectfully with yourself. It’s not a sign of insanity. It’s a sign of good health.

The Bad Side:  Hwag mo lang awayin sarili mo, dapat BFF kayo.

My Board

Re: Okey Lang Ba Magsalita Mag-isa?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 09:43:25 AM »

Offline icarus

Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 10:57:12 AM
kapag nasa trabaho ako at naka concetrate ako sa mga codes na ginagawa ko

inaamin ko na nagsasalita ako na magisa
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Offline jamesbond

Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 12:58:29 PM

kapag nasa trabaho ako at naka concetrate ako sa mga codes na ginagawa ko

inaamin ko na nagsasalita ako na magisa

you're not alone tol... Ako din hahahaha... it only shows how focused we are in our job....

My Board

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 12:58:29 PM »

Offline icarus

Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 11:03:48 PM
you're not alone tol... Ako din hahahaha... it only shows how focused we are in our job....

kaso sir basag trip naman yung katabi kong indiyano, akalain mo bigla akong kukulbitin at sasabihin sa akin

"hey man, are you ok? is there any problem? anything i can do to help you? why are you talking to yourself? do you need to concentrate?"

naisip ko na lang "F*CK YOU"
Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Offline AngBatangHamog

Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 01:14:12 AM
It happens to me lalo na kapag may naalala ako na nakakatawa .. bigla ako mapapangisi mag isa at mapapa bulong about sa nangyari .. minsan naman kapag sobrang badtrip sa nangyari habang nag lalakad may sisipaing lata o anu man sa daanan tas masasambit ko yun inis ko .. hehe mga ganun pangyayari ba ..

ah buti naman may mga katulad din ako, at hindi ako nag-iisa although meron talagang mga taong ganito rin... Hehehe... tama IORI™ mga ganitong scenario nga... Hikhikhik!!!

Good side of talking alone.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/12/07/talking-to-yourself-a-sign-of-sanity/

Here are four types of self-talk that will make you smarter and feel better about yourself:

1.    Complimentary. Why wait to get compliments from another? If you deserve them, give them to yourself. Besides, most people aren’t going to have the foggiest notion about the little actions you take that serve you well. Like the time you were tempted but decided to bypass the ice cream shop because you honored your commitment to yourself to lose five pounds. Doesn’t that deserve a shout-out compliment such as, “I’m proud of you”? Or the time you finally accomplished a bunch of things that you’ve been meaning to do — doesn’t that deserve a shout-out “good job!”? Kids hear that phrase incessantly while most adults never hear it. Let’s fix that right now!
2.  Motivational.You may not feel like doing boring or difficult tasks. Live with others and they’ll give you a swift kick in the pants as a reminder to clean up your mess or tend to that tough task. But you can motivate yourself to get going with a much kinder voice. “Hey, sweetie-pie (that’s you you’re talking to). You’ve got time this morning to tidy up; how about it?” Or, “Hey, big guy, time to call your accountant before the IRS comes knockin’ at your door.”
3.    Outer dialogue. Having trouble with making a decision? Should you stay or should you go? Speak up or stay silent? Buy this gift or that gift? Choices aren’t easy. Indeed, because they’re so difficult, we often don’t really make a choice; we respond impulsively from habit or anxiety. It’s much more effective, however, to create a dialogue with yourself so that you can hear what you think. “I want to stay because of xxxx but I want to go because of yyyy. I’m clearly ambivalent. Nevertheless, l need to figure out which decision to make. Time to have an interesting dialogue with myself and see which way the wind is blowing.” Having such a dialogue can assist you in making a commendable compromise or a workable conciliation between your wants, your needs and others’ expectations.
4.    Goal-setting. Let’s say you’re trying to be better organized so the holidays are not so frenzied. Setting a goal and making a plan (i.e. what to do, when to do it, how to do it) can be a big help. Sure, you can just make a list, but saying it out loud focuses your attention, reinforces the message, controls your runaway emotions and screens out distractions. Top athletes do this all the time by telling themselves to “keep your head down. Keep your eye on the ball. Breathe.” It works well for them, why not for you?

Whether you’re living by yourself or living with others, you’re always living with yourself. So don’t leave yourself out of the equation. Converse, chatter, communicate respectfully with yourself. It’s not a sign of insanity. It’s a sign of good health.

The Bad Side:  Hwag mo lang awayin sarili mo, dapat BFF kayo.

Thanks sa info glorious_den lalo tuloy akong naniwala na may mga tao talagang ganito, hindi ko kasi alam kung anong isesearch kong keywords kay pareng google... kahit hindi ako masyadong fluent sa english naiintindihan ko naman at mukang maganda naman sa paningin ko... hikhikhik!

mahirap cgurong awayin yung sarili parang Rhodora X gaya sa gma7 na yun na may dual personality... Hahaha...

kaso sir basag trip naman yung katabi kong indiyano, akalain mo bigla akong kukulbitin at sasabihin sa akin

"hey man, are you ok? is there any problem? anything i can do to help you? why are you talking to yourself? do you need to concentrate?"

naisip ko na lang "F*CK YOU"

Wahahahahaha... natawa at napahalakhak ako sayo icarus... hahahahaha...

Offline IORI™

• Certified Member 3
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me!
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 01:19:25 AM
Binasa mo ba ng buo un post ni sis g_den hikhik!! Me tissue pa tau tol hehehe

Don't forget to click like as an appreciation to topics/replies

.. its time to get alive! .. its time to represent!

Offline AngBatangHamog

Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 01:25:41 AM
Binasa mo ba ng buo un post ni sis g_den hikhik!! Me tissue pa tau tol hehehe

Ito brader magsasabi ako ng totoo... Hindi pare, Hindi ko binasa ng Buo, tinignan ko lang yung ibang words... mukang maganda naman sa paningin at may mga words naman na maganda... okey na yan... Good! Hahaha..

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
  • moments of intimacy, laughter and kinship
    • Capricorn
Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 10:13:17 AM
 sa bluetooth, solb na solb akong magsalitang mag-isa hehe...

kaya may excuse na yung mga baliw ngayun, kunyari high-tek na rin sila.

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Offline dennis magtulis

Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 11:25:48 AM
GUilty!
lalo na pag nagrerehearse ako ng sasabihin sa kakausapin ko
usually pag nagway akami ni wife at pupuntahan ko siya sa office para magexplain
basta wag mo lang lakasan pre at baka pagkamalan ka pa

*diko din binasa yung sagot ni mam Glorious,,hehe

Offline AngBatangHamog

Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 01:22:31 AM
GUilty!
lalo na pag nagrerehearse ako ng sasabihin sa kakausapin ko
usually pag nagway akami ni wife at pupuntahan ko siya sa office para magexplain
basta wag mo lang lakasan pre at baka pagkamalan ka pa

*diko din binasa yung sagot ni mam Glorious,,hehe

ah, para saakin naman iisip ako ng dahilan tapos bahala na kapag kaharap at kausap ko na, nalilito kasi ako kapag scripted yung sasabihin ko or may tinatandaang linya... parang mas mahuhuli ako pag-ganun... pero sabagay kanya-kanya lang yan... Hehe...

Thanks sa share!

Offline crashtest

Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 01:28:07 AM
as long as wala namang makakakita baka kasi mamisinterpret.

kumanta nga mag-isa ok lang eh :)

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Offline hyperactivebastard

Reply #13 on: June 06, 2014, 03:10:36 PM
depende, kung nakikipag kwentuhan ka na sa sarili mo at humahaba na ang usapan nyo ng sarili mo, malupit pa kung hindi kayo mg agree sa isang bagay habang kausap mo ang sarili mo, aba HINDI na iyan OKEY kaibigan.

Offline Kurimasu

Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 06:19:07 PM
Oo naman lalo na pag gumagawa ako ng report. Kinakausap ko sarili ko, "Dapat ganito, Dapat ganun". "Ay mali, dapat...".. Yung mga tipong ganyan..
SUNDAY GROUP - BULALO SOCIETY (SG - BS)

My Board

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal