• Itaplenga: My wife gone wild
    March 26, 2024, 08:36:11 PM
  • Beast: Tagalog
    March 27, 2024, 12:11:19 AM
    March 27, 2024, 12:11:38 AM
    March 27, 2024, 12:12:52 AM

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?

Offline tobertsarcher

Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 07:14:11 PM
bakit hindi everybody deserves the second chance. kasi if I would put myself in the other guys shoes I would ask for the second chance and prove myself to be worthy of that trust kahit na may lamat pa.

My Board

Re: Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 07:14:11 PM »

Offline siggy

Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 08:19:21 PM
this is surely a NO... not again...

Offline jamesbond

Reply #32 on: January 22, 2014, 06:12:24 AM
we judged so quickly,we don't even put ourselves in their places.. there are so many factors to consider as to why she did it..have you asked yourself what was wrong with you or you didn't because you are mr. Right and she is ms. Wrong? Well come now, just think out of the box, shall we?

Sent from my 007 iPhone using Tapatalk

My Board

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2014, 06:12:24 AM »

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • If you want to be my friend, i'm just 1 PM away.
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #33 on: January 24, 2014, 11:24:36 PM
Naging kayo po ba uli? Nakitsismis na ako. Pede mong hindi sagutin.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

tagal na nito hehehe, ngayon ko lang nabasa.... to answer your question... the answer is yes... but only for a short while, doon ko natutunan na somethings were meant to be broken and is better to leave it the way it is to move on.....

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #34 on: January 25, 2014, 08:42:19 AM
tagal na nito hehehe, ngayon ko lang nabasa.... to answer your question... the answer is yes... but only for a short while, doon ko natutunan na somethings were meant to be broken and is better to leave it the way it is to move on.....

Wow ang lalim naman nyan pare. Hehehe..

Anyway your post reminded me of this one girl na tuwing naaalala ko siya may small part ng lyrics nung song na seems to be very relevant to me. She didn't cheat or anything like that pero it's one of those times na maybe it's just not meant to be. 

"Baby if you ever wonder, wonder what ever became of me I'm living on the air in Cincinnati, Cincinnati WKRP. Maybe you and me were never meant to be, so maybe think of me once in a while.

Heading up that highway leaving you behind, hardest thing I've ever had to do, broke my heart in two but baby pay no mind, the price for finding me is losing you.

It's getting late my friend my love I miss you so, take good care of you I've got to go."

Very catchy song but I thought the lyrics hit home with me on that incident. She doesn't even know about this song and probably never will, cause I'll never tell.
~ Insert witty quote here ~

My Board

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2014, 08:42:19 AM »

Offline fayt

• Global Moderator
  • Simple guy with below sea level average looks
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Capricorn
Reply #35 on: January 25, 2014, 09:51:54 AM

hahaha nalimutan ko rin na naitanong ko pala to...

salamat din sa pagsagot...
  ;D ;D
>>Dear teachers
Di porket pare pareho kami ng sagot, nagkopyahan na kami. May sagot ba na iba iba? Ano yun, originality?
----- Shin Chan

Offline Denzx

Reply #36 on: February 14, 2014, 11:33:10 AM
this Happened to me.

Nong sinuri ko, mahal ko eh, tangap ko, pero what bothers me is yung sasabihin ng ibang tao, which in a way attacks my ego -- my pride.

Ang sakit sa totoo lang, pero ganito lang yan.
Masakit tangapin yung nanloko syo, pero kung mas masakit na mawala sya syo, I think you should take the risk. Kasi which ever way masasaktan ka lang din naman, at least if you keep loving the person who cheated on you there will be hope that things will get better. unlike pag di mo tinangap at habang buhay ka na magsisi dahil mas pinairal mo pride mo kesa sa kung anong laman ng puso mo. In the end, pride wont make you happy at all, Love will.

Offline Sleepaholic

Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 06:25:00 AM
No.

In the end, you'll be reminded of the betrayal and will get hurt all over again.

I should know, I cheated but he took me back, gave a second chance despite me telling him that I don't deserve it and that we should separate ways. He insisted to continue the relationship. After a year, sinumbat niya saken. The reaction because of my betrayal was a year too late. (Noon, di siya nagalit he just said na he doesn't want to break up)

Why only after a year!? Then I realized he never really forgot, he thought he can accept what I did but every time he remembers nasasaktan siya at iindahin ko lang yung galit niya because it is my fault.

So ayun, he finally broke up with me, kahit nagbago ako ayaw na niya he did see na nagbago ako pero he told me naalala niya parin at masakit daw.

Anyways, I learned my lesson the hard and painful way. So never again.

I charged it to experience and forgave myself. Ayaw ko na magself pity. Kasalanan ko talaga.

Oh BTW the break up happened over a year ago so medyo matagal na ito.

Sorry kung napaka haba ng post.
“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”
― John Wayne

Offline dupax0210

Reply #38 on: May 05, 2014, 01:12:29 PM
To me that is the worst that could be done by my partner, so there is no point continuing the relationship.  Lagi ko lang isusumbat yun pag mag-aaway kami, so wag na lang. 

Offline madokka

Reply #39 on: June 29, 2014, 11:55:23 PM
Aba tanggapin mo ulit tapos ikaw naman yung magcheat. O di ba ayos?

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
Reply #40 on: June 30, 2014, 12:12:00 AM
this Happened to me.

Nong sinuri ko, mahal ko eh, tangap ko, pero what bothers me is yung sasabihin ng ibang tao, which in a way attacks my ego -- my pride.

Ang sakit sa totoo lang, pero ganito lang yan.
Masakit tangapin yung nanloko syo, pero kung mas masakit na mawala sya syo, I think you should take the risk. Kasi which ever way masasaktan ka lang din naman, at least if you keep loving the person who cheated on you there will be hope that things will get better. unlike pag di mo tinangap at habang buhay ka na magsisi dahil mas pinairal mo pride mo kesa sa kung anong laman ng puso mo. In the end, pride wont make you happy at all, Love will.
Its true sometimes kasi kung pairalin mo ang pride mo you will never be happy ..salamat po sa pagdaan dito..
No.

In the end, you'll be reminded of the betrayal and will get hurt all over again.

I should know, I cheated but he took me back, gave a second chance despite me telling him that I don't deserve it and that we should separate ways. He insisted to continue the relationship. After a year, sinumbat niya saken. The reaction because of my betrayal was a year too late. (Noon, di siya nagalit he just said na he doesn't want to break up)

Why only after a year!? Then I realized he never really forgot, he thought he can accept what I did but every time he remembers nasasaktan siya at iindahin ko lang yung galit niya because it is my fault.

So ayun, he finally broke up with me, kahit nagbago ako ayaw na niya he did see na nagbago ako pero he told me naalala niya parin at masakit daw.

Anyways, I learned my lesson the hard and painful way. So never again.

I charged it to experience and forgave myself. Ayaw ko na magself pity. Kasalanan ko talaga.

Oh BTW the break up happened over a year ago so medyo matagal na ito.

Sorry kung napaka haba ng post.
Hello po,thanks sa pagshare,lahat po tayo may pagkakamali the important is to learn from it and move on..
To me that is the worst that could be done by my partner, so there is no point continuing the relationship.  Lagi ko lang isusumbat yun pag mag-aaway kami, so wag na lang. 
Yon den ang problema pagtrust na ang nawala hirap ng magain ulit which is not healthy in the relationship like what you said isusumbat pag nag aaway ang mga nangyayari so better just go in separate ways..
Aba tanggapin mo ulit tapos ikaw naman yung magcheat. O di ba ayos?
Haha pang revenge pala.,tnx all sa pagshare..

Offline groundhog

Reply #41 on: June 30, 2014, 11:50:18 AM
I have been in the both sides of the situation... I have cheated (many times) and was cheated upon too (hopefully just once).
Did I forgave the girl who cheated on me? Yes I did, its when I realized that I can not live without her and that I should love her not only in times of her strength but I should love her more when she is at her weakest.
Love does not keep any records of wrong.
i'm bad, and that is good. i will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one i'd rather be than me.

Online chazer

Reply #42 on: July 09, 2014, 05:10:26 PM
For me,it depend sa consequences..baka nag cheat cya kasi may pagkukulang den ako sa kanya ..kaya ko naman magcompromise but if he will do it again and again ,ay magbalot balo ka na .. >:( >:(
[/ako naman, i will pray hard it wont happen again.  and if i love her that much, it wont be too hard for me to fall in love again with her...]

Offline sameoldbrandnew

Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 10:11:48 PM
been there  :-\

done that  >:D

anong magagawa mo kung tlgang mahal mo  :suka3:

pero may hangganan ang pagbibigay  C:-)

nakakauta din ang sobrang bait  :))

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 12:24:18 AM
been there  :-\

done that  >:D

anong magagawa mo kung tlgang mahal mo  :suka3:

pero may hangganan ang pagbibigay  C:-)

nakakauta din ang sobrang bait  :))

Tama ang sobrang kabaitan ng isang tao marami po ang magtaking advantage kaya sometimes you need to put your foot down and let them know that enough is enough..you can forgive them once or maybe twice but when they keep doing it then its time to let go..thanks for dropping by dito sir..

My Board

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 12:24:18 AM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal