• george.estreganjr: Wife gone wild
    May 14, 2024, 01:00:56 PM
  • bumblezoid: @NarutoUzumaki salamat sa invite chief
    May 14, 2024, 09:09:44 PM
  • HolyOrder: Tagalog
    May 15, 2024, 08:25:15 AM
  • xdadskie: Melissa
    May 15, 2024, 03:57:35 PM
  • uzumakinaruto19_90: Meron po ba dyan nung Ang Usapan ni Veehvoh?
    May 16, 2024, 07:49:50 AM
  • jexxzz: Hipag
    May 17, 2024, 04:36:13 AM
  • HolyOrder: Abi
    May 17, 2024, 08:13:42 AM

stupidest thing you did after a breakup?

Online maxpedition

on: March 02, 2016, 06:24:17 PM
got recently devastated a few months back and was going crazy being alone so i decided to unwind and go to the beach... a few days before my trip i met this girl online we chatted a few times and turns out she was heart broken as well. i wasn't looking for a rebound or anything and since it was online i asked her if she wanted to go unwind with me... we never met, i never asked how she looked like and neither did she ask me... kahit fb walang tanong tanong .. to my surprise sabi nya game daw... so i ended up picking her up sa bus station near the beach since we came from different directions.. when i saw her i was actually wishing that it was my x that i would be meeting and that she just made up that account to surprise me when we meet.... but that didnt happen.... so we carried on... stayed in one room and the first night i got wasted while pouring my heart out to this complete stranger... for a moment i got a sense of relief kasi i was getting actuall reactions from a person i don't know.. in fairness to her she was a good listener.. i also tried to listen to her rants about her x but she didn't had that much since she said that she is in the process of moving on and i was still in the process of figuring out what the hell was going on... long story short it was 3 days of mostly me ranting about my x and getting drunk...apparently during the night since we were staying in one room things happened....on the third day we said our good byes and parted ways...thanked her for the company and for listening and apologised for being annoying... now a few days later after i texted her and asked her whats up and we made conversation... told her na I'm gradually moving on like her but was still drinking to keep my x out of my mind... during the txt exchanges she was dropping for me not to feel sad and i could just be with her to help me forget... at first i took it as a joke since the whole time we were in the beach we would make fun by doing so..  then it hit me that maybe she was serious... i remember telling her before we parted ways when she was joking about us being together instead so we can move on together that i was not in a good place mentally and was not I'm my proper mind set and would not like to take advantage of her anymore...

the next day i texted her in the morning but never got a reply till i texted her again in the evening then she replied she was telling me that she was avoiding me because she assumed that what happened to us in our short getaway was something special so i apologised and told her it was but not the way she was expecting i thanked her again for the company and said sorry if i led her on.. well i also said sorry for the six since I'm assuming that was mostly the special bond that she was pertaining to.... now i feel really stupid and ashamed because i made her feel bad I'm still hurting about what happened to me and my x and feel extra stupid for dragging another person into my problems... sorry kung mahaba was just looking for an outlet... kayo share kayo ng experience nyo about stupid things you did after a breakup...

My Board

stupidest thing you did after a breakup?
« on: March 02, 2016, 06:24:17 PM »

Offline shakiralala

Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 07:05:43 PM
me gagawin ko pa lang kasi ngayon ko lang na confirm na super napakasinungaling niya at asshole talaga!  >:( >:(

Online maxpedition

Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 11:31:48 PM
care to share mam? parang traumatic yang balak mo or ginawa sayo ah....

My Board

Re: stupidest thing you did after a breakup?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 11:31:48 PM »

Offline therasmus

Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 03:49:09 PM
Sir Max.. hindi naman siguro yan "stupid", lalaki ka naman tapos okay naman sa babae na sumama sayo kahit na alam nyang hindi ka nya talaga kilala. As long naman maliwanag sa kanya na you're in the stage of moving-on, alam naman nya siguro yung consequences na maaari pa kayong magkabalikan ng ex mo. Meron naman kase syang option kung papayag sya o hindi pagdating sa ganun bagay. Diba?

Pero ang sarap siguro ng ganun ano? Yung meron sayong nakikinig habang nilalabas mo lahat ng lungkot ng puso mo at disappointments. Tapos may premyo kapa.. Hehehehe!

Offline naruto789544

Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 11:43:21 PM
i feel you ts... sadly, you shouldn't have involved someone who's also in a period of moving on... though i don't blame you totally since as mentioned, she knows the consequences if ever in going with you...

My Board

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 11:43:21 PM »

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
    • POTW1
    • PTFM
Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 05:21:44 PM

given that both of you are emotionally devastated with what happend with your relationships, pwede naman talaga magpakalasing at magpakalunod sa sama ng loob, pero bakit naman kailangan may mangyari agad?

ganun na ba agad kabilis magpalit? kahit ba pisikal lang yun, may implikasyon yun sa bawat isa sa inyo, hayan na nga consequence ngayon.

both of you chose the wrong thing to do. You chose to numb your pain with something that you thought could pacify your distress but actually, it just triggered yet another problem: dealing with shame and self guilt.

stupid? desperate. i would say.

. . . sometimes when we are too desperate to find something to ease our pain, nakakalimutan natin na bawat gagawin natin ay may consequence. Dealing with a failed relationship is tough, but you have to accept it, pain, frustration...resentment., everything...it would be painful as hell but as soon as you deal with it , the better...lahat naman sa mundong ito temporary...same goes with heartache.

dont be stupid as to avoid the pain...deal with it and get done with it.

...and that too, like all other loves that comes to an end....shall pass away.

Goodluck sa Heartache mo. :peace:

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

Offline Prime™

• Optimus Princeps
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Member 2
  • The One-eyed King
    • PTFM
    • Scorpio
Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 07:56:56 PM
me gagawin ko pa lang kasi ngayon ko lang na confirm na super napakasinungaling niya at asshole talaga!  >:( >:(

Bwahaha ayan binigyan kita ng like. Pakan m na.

OT: hmm la naman. 4 days after the break up I was seeing 4 chicks.. Oops.  ;)
~ Insert witty quote here ~

Offline BlackmagiC

Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 11:25:35 AM
ahmmmm ako parang wala eh kasi ung mga x ko wala kaming proper closure na maghiwalay na bigla lang mawala walang txt parang ganun.minsa ako rin mangiwan ako rin mawala e mas okey ung ganun ky sa mag hiwala kayo sa personal e masakit un e mas okey ung walang txt walang paramdam tapus makalimutang mo na sya.tapus hanap ka nang bago.ung ang ginawa ko ung x ko hindi na nagpa ramdam sakin.tapus ako rin eh hanapa agad nang kapalit eh un naka naka hanap ako ng mali.kahit diko love un kumapit ako sa babaeng un tapus nabuntis ko sya wala eh.kala ko pwedi ma turoan ang puso di pala.meron ba ditong teacher ng pag ibig hehehe

Offline paulei16_3

Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 09:26:01 AM
nag-asawa ako!
yes.
hindi pa ako nakapagmove one, tapos dumating siya... he cared for me... fixed my broken heart... namanhikan... hayun, asawa ko na.

pero ngayon ko narealize.. mali pla.
nagmadali ako.

Offline Bummergurl

Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 10:13:46 PM
Nilibre ko siya ng trip ✈️ Wala kasi ako kasama e.😜

Offline Brokenheartedgirl

Reply #10 on: July 17, 2016, 01:25:27 AM
Mag start palang akong gawin lahat ng iniisip nya sa kin nun kami p.. now totohanin ko na.. ganun naman iniisip nya sa kin palagi  ::) sana masaya na sya..

Offline GoodnightGuy

Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 01:53:28 AM
Mag start palang akong gawin lahat ng iniisip nya sa kin nun kami p.. now totohanin ko na.. ganun naman iniisip nya sa kin palagi  ::) sana masaya na sya..

awww... ano yung mga itotohanan mo na ma'am? care to elaborate?

Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 02:30:28 AM
awww... ano yung mga itotohanan mo na ma'am? care to elaborate?

Mkipg chat.. mkipg meet.. and to play dirty.. un iniisip nya totohanin ko n.. :brucelee1:

Offline GoodnightGuy

Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 03:44:45 AM
Mkipg chat.. mkipg meet.. and to play dirty.. un iniisip nya totohanin ko n.. :brucelee1:

i understand... galit galit na ba? bahala sya sa buhay nya? :P

Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 12:49:15 PM
i understand... galit galit na ba? bahala sya sa buhay nya? :P

Yup wala na kami pero mahal ko pa fin wahhhh  ::) hirap  ::) ::) ::)

My Board

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal