April 22, 2024, 08:46:16 PM
  • ahw..: tagalog
    April 23, 2024, 02:02:52 PM
  • killeryeas: Allysa
    Today at 03:51:03 AM

cheating partner

Offline planetX

on: May 26, 2017, 08:40:44 PM
 Ano ba dapat gawin pagnapansin ninyo yung partner ninyo na may tinatago. Tulad ng Gf ko na binubura niya yung messages nila ng boss niya. Nabubuksan ko kasi yung account niya sa FB then one time nahuli ko na nagfiflirt sila sa isat isa. Tapos simula nun tinitingnan ko lang yung messages pero hindi ko binubuksan para hindi alam ni Gf na inoopen ko account niya. nag uusap sila pero after nila mag usap dinedelete niya ang conversation nila.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 08:44:38 PM by planetX »

My Board

cheating partner
« on: May 26, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »

Offline karaso

Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 09:31:42 PM
it's better to confront her bro but calmly. i think nadadaan naman ang lahat sa mabuting usapan.

Offline naruto789544

Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 12:17:00 AM
that's quite a dilemma you have there... though i think you have to talk with her already regarding the real issue... if there is nothing to hide, then i think she wouldn't be deleting those messages..

My Board

Re: cheating partner
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 12:17:00 AM »

Offline planetX

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 07:34:56 PM
kinomfront ko na siya, at dinedeny niya kahit na obvious na sila masyado. siya pa matapang ahhhaha.. so I decided to let her go... para hindi na sila maghide ng nararamdaman nila.. sabi ko nalang na sana maging masaya sila kahit masakit sa part ko I let her go kesa magpakatanga ako.. hindi ko na xa pinapili sa amin nung kausap niya sila nalang...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
    • POTW1
    • PTFM
Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

Have you considered asking some questions and looking at the situation in a different perspective? Has your patner cheated in the past? Is not your relationship worth saving?

..though some people tend to repair the relationship when this kind  of threat arises, sa unang confrontation pa lang...you opted for the way out. And that is very impulsive...but hindi ka masisisi..typical yan sa mga nasasaktan at nagseselos.

you could have given yourself a break for a while...figure something out...you know sometimes...the present action is not at all the root of the problem.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 07:57:30 AM by Schy »

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

My Board

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 06:44:50 AM »

Offline planetX

Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

Have you considered asking some questions and looking at the situation in a different perspective? Has your patner cheated in the past? Is not your relationship worth saving?

..though some people tend to repair the relationship when this kind  of threat arises, sa unang confrontation pa lang...you opted for the way out. And that is very impulsive...but hindi ka masisisi..typical yan sa mga nasasaktan at nagseselos.

you could have given yourself a break for a while...figure something out...you know sometimes...the present action is not at all the root of the problem.

I tried to ask her calmly and she replied like she was irritable. instead of answering my question nicely, she was acting like  the problem was on me. It was all over and I didn't get the answer that I was askin from her. I tried to fix it but she doesnt want to, maybe because I've hurt her ego... Or maybe there is really something going on with them..

Offline balde

Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 06:44:20 PM
I tried to ask her calmly and she replied like she was irritable. instead of answering my question nicely, she was acting like  the problem was on me. It was all over and I didn't get the answer that I was askin from her. I tried to fix it but she doesnt want to, maybe because I've hurt her ego... Or maybe there is really something going on with them..

As a guy, you could also need to evaluate yourself and the level of engagement that both of you have(had in your case). Possible din kasi na dinedelete nya ang message because she wanted the guy to stop flirting at her after you took notice of it. Or there could be infinite possibilities in this case pero ang tanong na try mo na bang i-counter check sa mga friends nya (without directly asking them of your gf's relationship with her boss) kung talagang may nangyayari kakaiba.

The way you described the situation parang premature judgment ang nangyari at walang formal closure kasi lumalabas na inassume mo na agad na lahat ng interpretation mo ay totoo.

(hindi kita sinisisi sir ha)

Offline multo

Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 03:00:53 PM
if there is nothing to hide then good but if there is..then think about it there are billions of women one of them is for you

Offline jamoy

Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 08:14:52 PM
Let me tell you a true story...

May classmate ako nung college. May BF sya that time.They look so in love with one another,nagpaconvert pa nga si girl sa ibang religion same nung BF nya.

Then she got an internship sa isang kilalang company. Then we heard she's pregnant. Who's the father? Not her BF, but her boss dun sa company na napasukan nya...

Im not saying na ganun din si GF (ex) mo brad...
But this kind of things do happen....

Anyway, wala naman na kayo.. Go look for another... Stay happy...hahaha Good luck!!

Offline naruto789544

Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 12:48:50 AM
to add up, i think it's best it ended this way.... at least you have nothing to think about anymore... move on with your life... and as they say, that someone for you will come at the right place and at the right time...

Offline nathanjohn

Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 12:40:24 AM
you will always be wondering did she cheat or not
before jumping to conclusion think about this
which is bigger your love or the sin?
you ask questions but are you ready for the answers?

i have been through a similar situation...before deciding on anything ask those 2 questions.
if she cheated or not what does that do to your feelings
if she answered would you accept it or have you already decided

Offline 5y5t3m_cr45h

• Ninja Group
  • Certified Member 2
  • its great to wake up to the sweet scent of boobies
    • PTFM
Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 08:51:29 AM
in my own opinion, pag binubura yung convo dalawa lang ibig sabihin nyan.. una kung may milagro talagang nangyayari at ayaw mahuli or she is also trying in some way sinasalba ang relationship niyo at ayaw nya makita mo dahil alam nya na iba ang iisipin mo. but judging sa information na sinabi mo kosang @planetX nakita mo nagfiflirt silang dalawa at na iirita sya tuwing nag oopen up ka sa kanya regarding dun well i can say na there is something going on between them.. so tama nga naman ang ginawa mo na di mo na sya pinapili pa coz its clear na she already made her choice
i'm just a regular guy who likes to fool around doing nonsense...

Offline planetX

Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 03:36:11 AM
salamat sa mga kuro-kuro mga tol/brad/kosa. the thing is if you dont have anything to hide why then choose to go incognito ryt? No matter how long you thought you already knew that person you're with, it will always comes back to..... don't trust anybody except yourself!  :brucelee1: :brucelee1: :brucelee1: :brucelee1: :brucelee1:

Offline anino

Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

I had a girlfriend who constantly cheated on me with other guys either she meet online or kasama niya sa work. Gave her a year to change but during that period she was with multiple guys and one time pumunta pa siya ng ibang states just to be with him and stayed there for a month. Idiot me picked her up at the airport because you know i'm such an idiot whose inlove with her. But she was my wake up call and dumped her and reason enough kaya umiiwas na ako sa katulad niyang attention seeker, she ended up marrying a guy na nakilala niya sa online game na RAN nagkaroon ng dalwang anak and cheated on him. Had to laugh because I was lucky enough not to end up like her ex-husband, but feel sorry for him though.  :peace:
The Wanderer!

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
    • PTFM
    • Libra
Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 12:00:10 PM
Kung may mga ganun ng pangyayari oras na po na tanungin siya kasi kung wala naman siyang tinatago o kung walang malisya ang messages niya sa boss nya at itoy work related lang bakit ididelette ang mga messages so meaning may something siyang tinatago sayo..at kung nde mo siya iconfront pano ka?i agree to all suggestions above na tanungin mo siya kung ano talaga kasi nakaapekto yan sayo emotionally hala ka hayaan mo nalang ba sarili mo na magwonder lage kung ano mga ginagawa niya kasama boss niya or ano pinag usapan nila?naku maraming naloco de amor nyan sir,naku mahirap na  >:D  kaya mas maigi na magkaliwanagan na kau at maliwanagan na yang mga nasa isip mo. :peace: po and gudluck!

My Board

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 12:00:10 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal