• killeryeas: Allysa
    April 26, 2024, 03:51:03 AM
  • rheedan22: my wife gone wild 1
    April 26, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
  • mrgarlic15: Pamangkin
    April 27, 2024, 03:19:05 PM
  • expertise101: Bat parang d ako makapass
    Today at 02:59:10 AM
  • expertise101: Nawala ba tambayan lately?
    Today at 02:59:35 AM

Lets talk about Japan (admin trips)

dimple · 29 · 8638

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Anual Tokyo Toy Show (fair)

Yes we are lucky we  were able to join the Anual Toy Fair in Tokyo and here our some of our Pictures---

The Tokyo Toy Show was held in  Tokyo Big Sight

Different  Japaneese Brands have their own show room from Takara Tommy to Bandai...

at syempre enjoy din kami magpost at mag Pictures...

Anpanman  is a Japanese picture book series written by Takashi Yanase since 1973 and one of the most popular anime series amongst young children in Japan

I would rather be known in life as an honest sinner, than a lying hypocrite

My Board

Re: Lets talk about Japan (admin trips)
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 06:31:42 PM »

Offline ladyvirus01

• Vice Admin
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus LV~
    • Aquarius
Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 07:03:02 PM
 ::) wow sis admin nice trip nagutom ako sa first part ah sarap naman dyn mamasyal
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your personality.

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 07:15:43 PM
Gonpachi in Roppongi, Tokyo (The Kill Bill Restaurant)

We had just finished participating to the Tokyo Toy Show as we debated food options  our friend, who is no stranger to Tokyo, suggested we hit up Gonpachi. The name didn’t register with me at first. Then she said all that needs to be said about the place, “the kill bill restaurant”.  The bell immediately bling in my head as a grin spread across my lips. Sure I said coolly, masking the kid-like joy bubbling up inside me.

Luckily she planned it so she booked a table a head of time or else its hard to have a reservation....

For some reason I thought the restaurant was located outside of town in the countryside. Not so. It’s right smack in Roppongi, one of the busiest and foreign friendly parts of Tokyo. The building is almost quaint outside… a nice garden, some seats with umbrellas, but nothing flashy hinting at the sprawling room inside. ( wala sila elevator so we need to carry our baby wagon up to the stairs)

Inside the restaurant is simply, but wonderfully decorated. There are lanterns hanging from the ceiling and simple lighting throughout the space. The attentive hostess and manager quickly show us to our table, it was down stair so they said we can enjoy the ambiance of the resto.

We sat down to peruse the menu I was shocked by the relatively low prices. One would assume, with the fame the movie has bestowed on the place, that prices would be high…it is Tokyo after all. ( kinabahan nga ako kala ko super Mahal dun yun pala affordable pa naman para alng kayo nag Sofitel Hotel sa Manila)

one of their limited grill of the day its one of the most expensive beef

hubby is not eating Sushi so we ordered this just for him gusto ko sana post pic nya nung tinikman nya kaso baka ma ban ako nyahahah

my favorite tinatawag ko na  Giyomi Pizza

So mga ka PT dont forget to eat sa Gonpachi pag nadaan kayo ng Tokyo sulit sya at masarap imagine we spend around 30 dollar per head w/ this very reasonable for the amount and quality of the food served. The food at Gonpachi isn’t considered fine dining by anyone’s standards…including their own. It’s intended intstead to be an elevated Izakaya experience (modern country-style if you will).

My Board

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 07:15:43 PM »

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 07:50:27 PM
bakit walang pic ng japanese girls ahehe

eto pagbigyan dalawang klase po ng ng Japanese Girls yan ha virtual saka real heheheh

For me mas maganda pa rina ng ebauty ng Filipina--- as in di po me masyado nagagandahan sa mga haponesa....

virtual ladies

eto naman ang actual hehehhe

Offline xxxchoholic Rai ♥

• Not A Princess But The Queen Herself
  • Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 08:07:05 PM
hihihi tokyo toy show one of the events i really wanna see

uhm its not research ma'am its just because of watching too much

anime, live actions, jap. drama's and movies poh hihihi

yeah someday i will go there..

sent from Tamagotchi using Taktetalk 9000
Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people

My Board

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 08:07:05 PM »

Offline bohica

Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 08:13:00 PM

Thanks for the share.

I want to ask if its advisable to purchase the JR pass here?  We will go there for a vacation this December.

Thanks!

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 08:33:13 PM
Thanks for the share.

I want to ask if its advisable to purchase the JR pass here?  We will go there for a vacation this December.

Thanks!

To be honest sir we didnt use JR pass sa Japan we go by our own ( and help of few friends and ka PT) as in pagdating Airport  nag Airport couch lang kami then trains and metros.. plus the map we got.. the rest is only research.. so di ko masabi kung advisable ba...

Sa ibang bansa kase like Rome we use Roma pass (JR pass of Rome) and advisable naman sya... pati rin po sa Paris nag Paris Pass kami ok din po sya so baka okey din ang JR pass

Offline bohica

Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 08:38:12 PM

Thank you for your reply.  We will spend a few days in Tokyo then Osaka and Nagano.  That's why I am thinking of getting the JR pass.

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 08:52:52 PM
Thank you for your reply.  We will spend a few days in Tokyo then Osaka and Nagano.  That's why I am thinking of getting the JR pass.

that sounds fun... we concentrate in Tokyo lang... ang outside tokyo lang na napuntahan namin ay Disneyland! and 15 Days in Tokyo is not enough sad to say....

Offline roman_talavera

Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 10:44:20 PM
Gusto ko sana magpost ng Pic, kaso hindi pa ko pwede (or I just don't know how). Anyways, maganda din puntahan ang apple farm sa Niiharu (Gunma Pref), where the apples are just within your reach. Kaso, bawal pumitas.. hahaha. Very disciplined nga mga tao, kasi kung dito sa pinas yun tangkay na lang ang matitira. 3 days lang experience ko dun (OB) pero sulit dahil sa original Ramen.

Para sa mga guys, bigyan ko kayo ng idea kung magkano ang Japanese Experience. Katumbas na ng isang pausbong na artista dito sa pinas. Sana nagets nyo. Hihihi

Offline dimple

• Server Administrator
  • Certified Member 1
Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 01:34:18 AM
Gusto ko sana magpost ng Pic, kaso hindi pa ko pwede (or I just don't know how). Anyways, maganda din puntahan ang apple farm sa Niiharu (Gunma Pref), where the apples are just within your reach. Kaso, bawal pumitas.. hahaha. Very disciplined nga mga tao, kasi kung dito sa pinas yun tangkay na lang ang matitira. 3 days lang experience ko dun (OB) pero sulit dahil sa original Ramen.

Para sa mga guys, bigyan ko kayo ng idea kung magkano ang Japanese Experience. Katumbas na ng isang pausbong na artista dito sa pinas. Sana nagets nyo. Hihihi

Mam pwede po kayo mag share just download ur pics sa Media Center sa taas then get the direct link and attach it w/ img... we would love to see your Pictures para naman magka idea mga ka PT natin!....

eto po ang link ng tutorial pano amg upload ng pic

http://www.pinoycyberkada.com/index.php?topic=1721.0

Offline Itachi101

• Certified Member 2
  • The Apple Of My Eye...............................
    • Gemini
Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 11:50:05 PM
nakakamiss tuloy yung
Akihabara at Shibuya
lalo na yung Famous Bronze Statue ni Hachiko
babalik din ako dyan
sa spring para di na masyadong malamig
sobrang lamig dyan kapag fall at winter

Offline roman_talavera

Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 08:42:35 PM
Mam pwede po kayo mag share just download ur pics sa Media Center sa taas then get the direct link and attach it w/ img... we would love to see your Pictures para naman magka idea mga ka PT natin!....

eto po ang link ng tutorial pano amg upload ng pic

http://www.pinoycyberkada.com/index.php?topic=1721.0

Mr. po ako. anyways, Thanks Dimple.

[smg id=2214]

[smg id=2215]

Kaso baduy, pagka upload ko. hehe newbie
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:49:15 PM by roman_talavera »

Offline silverado

Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 09:11:04 PM
wala ba nabingwit na japayuki? haha

My Board