• killeryeas: Allysa
    April 26, 2024, 03:51:03 AM
  • rheedan22: my wife gone wild 1
    April 26, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
  • mrgarlic15: Pamangkin
    April 27, 2024, 03:19:05 PM
  • expertise101: Bat parang d ako makapass
    Today at 02:59:10 AM
  • expertise101: Nawala ba tambayan lately?
    Today at 02:59:35 AM

Tabacon Hotspring

fayt · 11 · 5450

Offline fayt

• Global Moderator
  • Simple guy with below sea level average looks
on: May 17, 2013, 12:55:14 PM

Tabacon Hot Springs at the foot of the Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica
>>Dear teachers
Di porket pare pareho kami ng sagot, nagkopyahan na kami. May sagot ba na iba iba? Ano yun, originality?
----- Shin Chan

My Board

Tabacon Hotspring
« on: May 17, 2013, 12:55:14 PM »

Offline sniffer

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 2
    • Sagittarius
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 04:44:25 PM
ahhh sarap magrelax relax dyan  8)

Offline xxxchoholic Rai ♥

• Not A Princess But The Queen Herself
  • Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 02:36:25 PM
ganda naman niyan

any more introductions about the place
Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people

My Board

Re: Tabacon Hotspring
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 02:36:25 PM »

Offline BaTistAbomB

Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 04:14:18 PM
more like hidden valley in laguna 8)

*I'm on VACATION 8)*

• Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 05:14:12 PM
more like hidden valley in laguna 8)
sir pwede mo rin i post yan dito

para makita ng lahat yun ganda ng hidden valley
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people

My Board

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 05:14:12 PM »

Offline Lord Nok Von Hauten

Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 05:24:10 PM
Ang ganda... nung naka upo he he he...
Madali akong lapitan pero mahirap hanapin...

Offline Cathrina

• Venus
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus twinkle~
    • PTFM
    • Libra
Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 06:38:52 PM
Wow ang ganda naman jan..

Offline fayt

• Global Moderator
Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 06:47:50 PM
THE TABACON HOT SPRINGS
UNPARALLELED THERMAL SPRINGS – UNLIKE ANY OTHER IN THE WORLD

While many hot springs resorts drill for underground wells and depend on pumps and mechanical systems to fill their pools, Tabacon is completely natural. Water flows by gravity throughout the property, forming in-river pools, waterfalls, and cascades.
Thermal Springs in Costa Rica , Energy Times, July/August 2011

There are many naturally occurring hot springs around the world, many affiliated with volcanic activity. In Costa Rica, there are hot springs of different temperatures, flow volumes and mineral content that can be found in the regions around the Arenal, Irazu, Miravalles and Rincon de la Vieja Volcanos, and others in the Orosi Valley or near Ciudad Quesada in San Carlos.

But the perfect combination of volume, temperature and mineral content (low sulfur content to prevent strong odors) that is present in Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort is unique in Costa Rica and worldwide. Hot springs are considered a natural expression of Earth's inherent energy. Geologically, Tabacon Resort's thermal natural springs are 97% rain-based and 3% magma-based. Rainwater enters the earth through fissures on the surface and is then heated by magma found in the earth's core. Once heated, the waters rise to surface, taking with them minerals found in the earth's rocky stratus.

There are three thermal springs that naturally surface and flow in the property at 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit). Total volume generated by the three springs is 80 liters per second (approximately 20 galons / second). In total, there are five different springs that exist throughout the property, with temperatures ranging from 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit) to 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit). There are two main branches to the thermal river that flow through the gardens, and one cold river spring that flows down from the rainforest. Two more springs are captured for cold water consumption for guest use in the resort.  Tabacon was the first Hot Springs resort open to the public in the Arenal Volcano Region, and is still the top rated, most acclaimed and publicized luxury Hot Springs and Spa resort in Costa Rica.

Many hot springs resorts in the Arenal Volcano Region and around the world drill for underground wells and depend on pumps and mechanical systems to fill their pools. Others re-circulate the water and re-heat with gas or other energy means. Tabacon is COMPLETELY natural. Water flows by gravity throughout the property, forming in-river pools, waterfalls, and cascades and filling in the pools throughout the resort. An eco-friendly and carbon neutral resort, Tabacon places a big emphasis on turning the guest experience a close encounter with nature.  These characteristics make the Tabacon Hot Springs the first to open to the public and the best known luxury hot springs resort in Costa Rica.

As the underground Tabacon River flows through the magma in the volcano, the springs absorb minerals. Hot springs provide many benefits stemming from various chemical, physical and biological effects, the most notable is relaxing tense and tired muscles. Hydrotherapy in Tabacon is included in the resort rates.  Other medical benefits from visiting hot springs include:

The chemical effects are related to the minerals and other substances in the water, which are transferred to the skin and bloodstream through osmosis.

The physical effects are due in large part to the water temperature, which helps dilate the skin, thus improving oxygen flow in the tissues that are being treated. The heat also encourages the flow of natural sedating substances in the body, encouraging muscle relaxation. Altogether, these effects create of a sense of wellbeing.

The biological effects are produced by the hydrothermal flora and fauna, integrating micro and macro organisms in a complex union. This effect is called "biogleas" and is composed of thousand of different species which strengthen the skin's defense systems, helping it to repair itself from external attacks such as aging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kH-QXx6CQg#ws
>>Dear teachers
Di porket pare pareho kami ng sagot, nagkopyahan na kami. May sagot ba na iba iba? Ano yun, originality?
----- Shin Chan

• Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #8 on: May 18, 2013, 08:04:07 PM
yun salamat poh sa info sir

Offline fayt

• Global Moderator
Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 08:28:54 PM
Wala po anuman mam..

Hardinero here at your service wahaha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

>>Dear teachers
----- Shin Chan

• Yamato Nadeshiko
    • POTW2
    • PTFM
    • Aquarius
Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 09:31:30 PM
malaswa ka talaga sir hahahaha

thanks anyway poh dagdagan mo na rin siya ng image

My Board

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 09:31:30 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal