• killeryeas: Allysa
    April 26, 2024, 03:51:03 AM
  • rheedan22: my wife gone wild 1
    April 26, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
  • mrgarlic15: Pamangkin
    April 27, 2024, 03:19:05 PM
  • expertise101: Bat parang d ako makapass
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:10 AM
  • expertise101: Nawala ba tambayan lately?
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:35 AM
  • stkushinta: Troy
    April 29, 2024, 09:12:25 PM
  • hurricane007: Carnal
    May 03, 2024, 04:15:19 PM
  • tasyo69: yown!
    May 03, 2024, 04:19:27 PM
  • tasyo69: kala ko nagoffline na rin to
    May 03, 2024, 04:19:34 PM
  • krisnino85: Ang usapan
    May 03, 2024, 07:54:49 PM
  • ahw..: tagalog
    May 04, 2024, 06:07:46 PM
  • balite: kahera
    May 05, 2024, 03:55:58 PM
  • bull28: Miyagi
    May 05, 2024, 06:37:39 PM

FIVE CALIFORNIA GETAWAYS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
on: November 06, 2014, 02:41:51 PM
By: Susan Michals
September 4, 2014

Sure, it’s the beginnings of Fall, but that doesn’t mean that vacation time is over. And in California, there’s never a bad time to get away, even for a short respite.

Here’s our Top Five Favorite California Getaway locations.

1. SEA RANCH LODGE: A few years back, The New York Times wrote a piece on the area of Sea Ranch entitled “Utopia by the Sea.” A small, secluded property on Northern California’s rugged Sonoma Coast, Sea Ranch Lodge is a serene destination that embraces the beauty and bounty of nature in myriad expressions. A peaceful Northern California retreat for guests to connect with nature, the outdoors, oneself, and others special to them, Sea Ranch Lodge is a place to relax and unwind. Just a few hours from most of the Bay Area, the coastal drive is a scenic journey that adds to the experience. Added bonus: Dogs are welcome guests, too!

2. RITZ CARLTON, HALF MOON BAY: At first glance, you’d think you were in Scotland, not an hour south or so from San Francisco. The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel offers two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland.

3. THE RANCH AT LIVE OAK, MALIBU: If you like your vacations action packed and athletically filled, then the Ranch at Live Oak in Malibu is your go to locale. Part resort, part detox spa, part fitness getaway, your days are back to back daily group fitness (think 4-5 hours of hiking) core and ab work, yoga and of course, after all that, massage. They even schedule time for naps, but when you’re surrounded with this much beauty, you’ll want to keep your eyes open.

4. THE POST RANCH INN, BIG SUR: Listed as one of Travel and Leisure’s Best of 2014, The Post Ranch Inn is a little slice of Big Sur heaven. Remote, quiet, and immersed in nature, it’s one of California’s true natural treasures. With its spectacular setting and lush surroundings it’s the perfect example of the great outdoors meets the ultimate in luxury.

5. AUBERGE DU SOLEIL, NAPA: Despite the reason shake up (we’re talking the earthquake, not a change in chefs) Auberge du Soleil is still moving and shaking in the wellness department. Big on ‘responsible luxury,’ the resort strives to live in harmony with the environment and we are dedicated to preserving and protecting the Napa Valley terrain and culture and committed to enriching the guest experience by providing local resources unique to California’s Napa Valley.

http://destinationluxury.com/destination-luxurys-top-five-favorite-california-getaways/#fwFXPHS3V5QdFd37.99

My Board

FIVE CALIFORNIA GETAWAYS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS
« on: November 06, 2014, 02:41:51 PM »

Offline jamesbond

Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 07:41:21 PM
wow... nice getaway... nice resorts especially the last one... expensive it may seem but i guess it's all worth it if you have the green backs... thanks mam loves and you got my +like...

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:26:48 PM
wow... nice getaway... nice resorts especially the last one... expensive it may seem but i guess it's all worth it if you have the green backs... thanks mam loves and you got my +like...
Tara! Puntahan naten yan sir james

My Board

Re: FIVE CALIFORNIA GETAWAYS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:26:48 PM »

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
  • moments of intimacy, laughter and kinship
    • Capricorn
Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 03:26:37 AM
california: eto po di magpapahuling destinasyon dito sa may ibaba lang namin. pag may naligaw po sa inyo dito, tara at magkape muna tayo. ever since i visited and fell in love with this neighborhood i never left, haha!

http://youtu.be/ccSy_InHoG0

http://youtu.be/6-yY6JBLW6s
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:49:57 AM by razorsharp »

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 05:45:26 AM
wow thank you for sharing @razorsharp

My Board

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014, 05:45:26 AM »

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014, 10:10:18 AM
wow thank you for sharing @razorsharp

maraming taga dito sa LA they don't even know about this place. medyo hidden kase sya pero it's a world away!

M.I.L.K. is an epic photographic celebration of what it is to be part of a family, share the gift of friendship and more than anything else, to be loved. Inspired by the 1950s landmark photographic exhibition "The Family of Man", M.I.L.K. began as a worldwide search to develop a collection of extraordinary and geographically diverse images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). This search took the form of a global photographic competition in 1999.

Offline ladyvirus01

• Vice Admin
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus LV~
    • Aquarius
Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 04:12:53 PM

california: eto po di magpapahuling destinasyon dito sa may ibaba lang namin. pag may naligaw po sa inyo dito, tara at magkape muna tayo. i visited and fell in love with this neighborhood; i never left since haha!

http://youtu.be/ccSy_InHoG0

http://youtu.be/6-yY6JBLW6s

Cge nga mapuntahan yan at para mgkapag kape with you sir and thanks for sharing it (^_~)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your personality.

Offline razorsharp

• Certified Member 2
    • Capricorn
Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 12:48:27 PM
http://youtu.be/7aPKRafFIOY

yeyyyy!! my town's very own lighthouse down the street made it among one of the most beautiful lighthouses in the world. point vicente lighthouse, california.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:51:54 PM by razorsharp »

Offline lovemarie

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Mallows~
Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 10:37:41 AM
http://youtu.be/7aPKRafFIOY

yeyyyy!! my town's very own lighthouse down the street made it among one of the most beautiful lighthouses in the world. point vicente lighthouse, california.
Thanks for sharing sir razor

My Board

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 10:37:41 AM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal