• killeryeas: Allysa
    April 26, 2024, 03:51:03 AM
  • rheedan22: my wife gone wild 1
    April 26, 2024, 10:38:53 PM
  • mrgarlic15: Pamangkin
    April 27, 2024, 03:19:05 PM
  • expertise101: Bat parang d ako makapass
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:10 AM
  • expertise101: Nawala ba tambayan lately?
    April 28, 2024, 02:59:35 AM

Opinion sa panukalang Federal form of government

kuneho · 24 · 9457

Offline joppax

Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
Federalism is nothing but a  big trap! Ang totoo sa dami ng pamilyang gahaman sa pwesto at kapangyarihan, di na sasapat ang nakatalagang "pwesto" sa kanila; isipin mo na lang kahit yung galing nga sa maimpluwensyang pamilya, nagtatag, tumakbo at nanalo pa talaga sa party-list, na dapat para lang sa marginalized sector of the society. Federalism will create more "seats" (senator, federal/local offices, etc.) for these power-hungry people to put their asses onto. It will create local tyrants that are more powerful and more untouchable since the central government will have less power to restrain them.

My Board

Re: Opinion sa panukalang Federal form of government
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 10:48:16 AM »

Offline karaso

Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 01:02:19 PM
Federalism is nothing but a  big trap! Ang totoo sa dami ng pamilyang gahaman sa pwesto at kapangyarihan, di na sasapat ang nakatalagang "pwesto" sa kanila; isipin mo na lang kahit yung galing nga sa maimpluwensyang pamilya, nagtatag, tumakbo at nanalo pa talaga sa party-list, na dapat para lang sa marginalized sector of the society. Federalism will create more "seats" (senator, federal/local offices, etc.) for these power-hungry people to put their asses onto. It will create local tyrants that are more powerful and more untouchable since the central government will have less power to restrain them.

cite specific example pls. with proven evidence. you know what you're too one sided. I know we're entitled to our own opinions but before jumping to the conclusions you have to consider both sides.

long story short your logic is like this - Mr. Joppax is convicted of murder THAT HE WILL DO 5 years from NOW and so he must be in prison.
I mean look at the chronology of time - you're merely saying that FEDERALISM is bad in Philippines even if it's not implemented yet - where's your evidence then?
Just don't blame federalism or any form of government - blame it on people who are not doing their role as a Filipino citizen. Truth is we shld. not rely on government alone and we shld. do our part.

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
  • Cut My Wrists And Hope To Die.....
    • PTFM
Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
you dont have to try everything para malaman mo ang resulta..

in a democratic country, will central government have power to control everything, still may mga ruling family pa rin like Ampatuan of maguindano na naghahari, ano pa kaya kung pederalismo na?

di mo kailangan ng ebidensya, buksan mo lamang ang mga mata mo at makikita mo ang katotohanan...

hindi masama maging demokratiko, ang masama lang ay yung mga nagpapatakbo...

yung mga taong naghahari harian  sa gobyerno ang dapat alisin sa pwesto hindi ang pagiging demokratiko....

cite specific example pls. with proven evidence. you know what you're too one sided. I know we're entitled to our own opinions but before jumping to the conclusions you have to consider both sides.

long story short your logic is like this - Mr. Joppax is convicted of murder THAT HE WILL DO 5 years from NOW and so he must be in prison.
I mean look at the chronology of time - you're merely saying that FEDERALISM is bad in Philippines even if it's not implemented yet - where's your evidence then?
Just don't blame federalism or any form of government - blame it on people who are not doing their role as a Filipino citizen. Truth is we shld. not rely on government alone and we shld. do our part.
Ghost Reporting...

My Board

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2018, 05:32:27 PM »

Offline joppax

Reply #18 on: August 31, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
Lol. I'm too one-sided? Are you somebody born just yesterday? From the Singsons of The North, the Fuentebellas, the Dutertes, the Ampatuan.. the list of political dynasties goes on. I'm just gonna give you a very specific example, since you ask for it Karaso. A few years back powerful families in Camsur want the province to split. Obviously, the seats are not enough to accomodate them. Even the Fuentebellas fought amongst each other on recent elections; And the son of former President Arroyo became a party-list congressman, representing "security guards," how funny is that? the son of former speaker of the house Nograles is presently a party-list congressman. That's because Davao only has 3 congressional seats. Even though party-list is only for marginalized sectors of the society, pero ayun at di pinalagpas ng mga gahaman sa kapangyarihan. If the promoters of Federalism really want to improve economy by getting more funds to the provinces/cities, why not simply amend the economic provisions of the constitution? Like put into writing some changes in the percentage of IRA that gets into the coffers of the local governments? but they won't because it would not open new seats for them to put their asses onto.

Offline erwinsta.cruz

Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 04:53:35 PM
I think right now having a federal form of government would just make a bad situation become worse. Joppax is right. Entreched politicians and political families will have more power in the proposed federal form of government. If this administration truly wants to change the status quo it should pass the anti dynasty bill. And the president should set the example.

My Board

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 04:53:35 PM »

Offline joppax

Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 07:11:28 PM
Federalism has its merits, but it's not the time to implement it. There are a lot of areas/regions that remain poor. Once federalism is implemented these regions would not be able to keep up. Empower and improve these low-income regions first; Plus local governments are dominated by few rich political families, which is a really big problem. Nepotism in all of its form, is a cancer that should be addressed first before we entertain the idea of federalism.

Offline naruto789544

Reply #21 on: September 01, 2018, 01:50:38 AM
then for me it's not a change of form of government that is needed but the revision of the constitution particularly in those areas mentioned above...

Offline erwinsta.cruz

Reply #22 on: September 01, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
Papalakpakan ko itong administration na to pag naipasa ang anti dynasty bill. Hindi drugs at hindi rin ang current constitution ang pinaka malaking problema dito sa pinas. Yung mga kapit tuko sa kapangyarihan at pamilya nila ang problema.

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • If you want to be my friend, i'm just 1 PM away.
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #23 on: December 30, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
Wala naman talagang perpektong gobyerno pero kung talagang nais ng pagbabago at malimitahan ang kapangyarihan ng pangulo tungo sa pagbabago federal government is a good start. At least hindi n magrereklamo ang mga taga probinsya tungkol sa budget kasi ang development budget ay hindi naka-concentrate sa malakanyang. Wala ng pangulo ang basta basta makakapangurakot

My Board

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2018, 11:51:40 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal