Site Information > Rules and Guidelines

Using the Media Center

(1/7) > >>

aDiDas:
This is a new feature in this site.
You can upload anything with an individual size of 2mb.

This is are the steps:

1. On the Main page, click Media

2. Then click Albums

3. Choose Folder to upload your file/s.
Note: We are trying to organize file here so please upload your file in the respective folder.

4. Choose between individual upload or mass upload

5. Then browse file/s in your computer

6. (Optional)Then you can change title and put description. then click upload and submit at the bottom.

7. Click the images

8. Get the bbcode and paste to your thread.

And for Streaming videos like youtube and other streaming sites, we will use the embed code.

Just repeat step number 1 to 3

4. Add an item to this album

5. Put all the details (optional).
Required details are embed code(youtube link or other streaming sites link) and title. Click submit

kepweng:
at ako ay susubok din... abangan ang susunod na kabanata. btw, Sir Adi, nakakapagbigay ba ng karma dito pag nag post?

kepweng:
been uploading video below 10240kb limit, mine is 5522kb, but am getting this result:

"This file is too large for the server to handle. It has been discarded, because it would stall the server otherwise. The maximum allowed size for an upload, according to the php.ini file, is 2 MB."

Sir Adi, can you please help me on this? Thanks.

aDiDas:

--- Quote from: kepweng on March 22, 2013, 03:00:08 AM ---been uploading video below 10240kb limit, mine is 5522kb, but am getting this result:

"This file is too large for the server to handle. It has been discarded, because it would stall the server otherwise. The maximum allowed size for an upload, according to the php.ini file, is 2 MB."

Sir Adi, can you please help me on this? Thanks.

--- End quote ---
max 2mb lang po.

aDiDas:
updated for video(embed) streaming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version