• george.estreganjr: Wife gone wild
    May 14, 2024, 01:00:56 PM
  • bumblezoid: @NarutoUzumaki salamat sa invite chief
    May 14, 2024, 09:09:44 PM
  • HolyOrder: Tagalog
    May 15, 2024, 08:25:15 AM
  • xdadskie: Melissa
    May 15, 2024, 03:57:35 PM
  • uzumakinaruto19_90: Meron po ba dyan nung Ang Usapan ni Veehvoh?
    May 16, 2024, 07:49:50 AM
  • jexxzz: Hipag
    May 17, 2024, 04:36:13 AM
  • HolyOrder: Abi
    May 17, 2024, 08:13:42 AM

Forum Battle with the monsters

aDiDas · 78 · 52566

Offline angelmassacre

Reply #60 on: September 14, 2013, 01:33:02 PM
Pwedeng alisin na lang yung pag consume ng stats (e.g attack and defense) kada attack mo ng monster?
mejo pangit kasi eh, whats the point of adding stats when they get reduced everytime you attack?

kanina na encounter ko ang skhilled, full stats at HP ako, first few rounds nananalo ako, habang tumatagal lumiliit ang damage ko until natatalo na ako sa laban kasi reduced na stats ko, at kelangan ko namang bumalik sa shop para bumili ng pots, at ang masakit pa kasi ngayon kelangan ko na bumili ng stat boost to gain the lost atk and def. kaya imbis na 50-100g lang ang nagagastos ko ngayon 200g na kada balik?

pag balik ko sa explore tab kelangan ko naman hanapin yung skhilled. pahirapan.

pwede stamina na lang or energy ang nako-consume sa kada laban? huwag na stats, nakakawalang gana mag hanap ng kalaban e

*edit

nahanap ko at napatay ang skhilled pero 1 experience lang nakuha ko, ngeeee?!

kung di kaya na alisin na lang ang attack at defense consumption on attacks, pwede ang stats ng monster bumababa din kada attack mo sa kanya?

unfair kasi eh, ang kalalabasan nito ang wdm at snowqueen lang ang feasible na patayin ng mga players lv.1 to 20?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 01:57:37 PM by angelmassacre »

My Board

Re: Forum Battle with the monsters
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2013, 01:33:02 PM »

Offline iceprince

• it's not about the looks,it's in the moves!
    • PTFM
    • Virgo
Reply #61 on: September 16, 2013, 09:25:16 AM
Bagong update:

Kapag naglevel ka ay may additional 5 stat points...and every monster kill may equivalent din na stat points...

kaya puede ka nang tumaas ang attributes like attack and defense kahit mababa ka pa lang basta pumatay ka lang ng pumatay ng monsters...

wdm2005 - 1 stat point (may vary)
Snow Queen - 2 stat points (may vary)
Skhilled - 1-2 stat points (may vary)
Other monsters - 1-3 stat points (may vary)

:-X :-X :-X

Offline TaLBoG

Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 04:43:35 PM
ask lang mga ser/mem... paano po ako makapagpalevel kung ang stamina ay 0/100? paano magregen ang stamina?

My Board

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2013, 04:43:35 PM »

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
  • If you want to be my friend, i'm just 1 PM away.
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #63 on: September 26, 2013, 05:07:14 PM
sa left side ng facing the screen under navigation may nakalagay na shop, click mo yun then makikita mo yung selection na pwede mong i-buy pati kung gaano karami at yung price. sa right side naman under Stats makikita mo kung ilan ang gold mo so mako-compute mo kung gaano karaming stamina, health, etc.... ang pwede mong i-consume.

To level up naman... automatic iyan depende sa experience na mari-reach mo. To increase health, energy, stamina,  attack, and defense makikita mo facing the screen sa top right side at kung ilan ang stats point mo. You can use this stats point to increase which ever abilities you want to increase by going to the left side facing the screen under Navigation click upgrade. choose any of them and just click the plus(+) sign. (-) negative sign means you have used all your stat points.

enjoy playing sir
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 05:23:48 PM by imoy »

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
  • Check our sample badges
Reply #64 on: September 26, 2013, 05:15:43 PM
Pwedeng alisin na lang yung pag consume ng stats (e.g attack and defense) kada attack mo ng monster?
mejo pangit kasi eh, whats the point of adding stats when they get reduced everytime you attack?

magiging unrealistic yung game kung hindi ka humihina, pwede ka nman bumili muna sa shop bago ka makipagbakbakan
Please don't use my wall for support. PM me instead.
If I don't reply, remind me after 24 hrs, maybe your PM was sent to the Recycle Bin.
Thank you

My Board

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2013, 05:15:43 PM »

Offline angelmassacre

Reply #65 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:12 AM
Kung mataas na ang attack at def mo, it doesn't really matter, but for lowbies it is kind of tedious. kung pwede sana kahit humina ang stats mo, sana yung mga monsters din humihina ang stats sa kada attack mo sa kanila.

moimoi

Reply #66 on: September 30, 2013, 08:11:41 PM
dko sya magets... hehehehe////so slow eh

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #67 on: October 16, 2013, 12:24:34 AM
so hanggang level 1000 lang pala ang battle?.... I just reached that leve today and i can't go to explore and battle anymore

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
Reply #68 on: October 16, 2013, 03:39:01 AM
so hanggang level 1000 lang pala ang battle?.... I just reached that leve today and i can't go to explore and battle anymore
ok na ulit tol tuloy mo lang
If I don't reply, remind me after 24 hrs, maybe your PM was sent to the Recycle Bin.
Thank you

Offline ¿m☺ÿ

• Elite Certified Member
  • Certified Member 4
    • POTW
    • PTFM
    • Sagittarius
Reply #69 on: October 16, 2013, 03:16:26 PM
Thanks chief.... tuloy ang saya....
 :-X

Offline iceprince

• PTFM
    • Virgo
Reply #70 on: October 22, 2013, 09:36:49 AM
ok na ulit tol tuloy mo lang
just want to report something that have been always bugging me...

regarding those who attacked me...wherein their attack and defense is 300 and below...
and in actuality, i have 4600 attack and defense...

how is it that my stats become 0 when I do nothing...
i am not against me spending money to get back what is lost when it is my doing...but when it is not my intention to attack...

in my opinion, it is not logical, that my attack becomes 0 when the defense of the attacker is only 300 or below...it is also illogical to have a result of damage equal to 4600 that reduces my defense to greater than half...when the attacker's attack power is only 300 or below...

if it is logical, then kindly tell me, so I can adjust my way of thinking...thank you...
 :P :P :P

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
Reply #71 on: October 23, 2013, 04:47:01 AM
just want to report something that have been always bugging me...

regarding those who attacked me...wherein their attack and defense is 300 and below...
and in actuality, i have 4600 attack and defense...

how is it that my stats become 0 when I do nothing...
i am not against me spending money to get back what is lost when it is my doing...but when it is not my intention to attack...

in my opinion, it is not logical, that my attack becomes 0 when the defense of the attacker is only 300 or below...it is also illogical to have a result of damage equal to 4600 that reduces my defense to greater than half...when the attacker's attack power is only 300 or below...

if it is logical, then kindly tell me, so I can adjust my way of thinking...thank you...
 :P :P :P

you mean only one member who has an attack below 300 attacked you and made your defence 0?
i think its not only one member who does that, maybe it was accumulated and made your stat reduced to 0 in the process.

i respect your opinion but the question of logical sense of the game is for me if you are being attacked by anyone either low level or high level member it must reduce the health attack and defence.

in parallel to your health if it reduced of course corresponding attack and defence will decreased. It is just like the lower your health the lower you capacity to defend your self and attack of course.

Now this is the scenario if we will take into consideration what you are saying. Assuming this is the way I understand.
let say only health will be reduced on the battle, do you think you will have match on high level members if not to lessen their attack and defence. you will never win to them and that my friend is absolute unfair. it will be a cyberbullying as we speak. for this current settings you can beat a high level member with the help of other member to attack until you reduce his stat to zero. and now you can say you beat a highlevel member.

but of course let terrorist handle that since he develops this game.
Thank you

Offline iceprince

• PTFM
    • Virgo
Reply #72 on: October 23, 2013, 10:46:33 AM
but of course let terrorist handle that since he develops this game.
i have talked to him and i also told him to test it for himself...

he have tried to attack me and caused 5 damage...which is of course, can't make my health to 0 because high level players have already made their health above 200 and so...
he died in the process...and this resulted to my stats, as you have said, became 0 attack and 100 defense...
he said that he'll look it up... ;D ;D ;D

i also know your point about cyber bullying of the hgh level players killing low level...that is why i am okay with the penalty of reducing the stats when high level attack low levels...
however, in this case, it is the other way around...i am minding my business of exploring in the battlefield...when only one low level attacked me...and what i am saying is that, it should have stopped with him attacking me and with a defense much higher than the power of the attacker...only 0 to 5 damage at the most...
this way, i can completely ignore being attacked and still go on exploring...
because i don't want to attack anyone...and because if I attack anyone...my stats go down and I have to spend money to get back the stats to the maximum...
i am only raising the point because, i have been attacked for not more than 3-5 times and 3 times it is the same low level player...i think that is cyber bullying...hahaha

Offline leonel_aztig

Reply #73 on: April 01, 2014, 12:37:41 PM
par ano bng klcng laro to san ko mkikita un mismong game? :book1:

Offline aDiDas

• Server Administrator
Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 05:09:20 AM
This is a RPG gaming modification that allows you to battle members and monsters or perform quests and campaigns.
Its gameplay has options to quest and explore maps where one can find items to assist players with their journey whilst battling monsters or members.

Features
Battling/healing other members
Fighting monsters
Quests
Campaigns

A button in the menu bar called Battle, here you can begin to explore the land of monsters.

Enjoy battling
check the battle link here
Thank you

My Board

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 05:09:20 AM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal