• bull28: Maybila
    March 28, 2024, 04:55:35 PM
  • bull28: Justin
    March 28, 2024, 04:58:34 PM

Duterte Administration..

jobpar · 57 · 22468

Offline joppax

Reply #45 on: August 30, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
I was never impressed of this guy's drug campaign. why? almost 2 decades na, di naman naubos ang illegal drugs; anyone can buy without any difficulty. it's a fact here in davao, ang napapatay lang pipitsugin. ang media takot magreport, dahil yung mga kontra, napapatay na. When he ran and his platform revolved around the same "drug war campaign", I knew then, that the Phils. is gonna be f**cked up if this person wins. I gave him a benefit of a doubt though, but so far, talagang mahina sa ekonomiya. at yung mga nakapalibot sa kanya, yung mga talagang trapo at kilalang kurap. Yung mga the best and brightest kuno ang kukunin sa pwesto, pero ang katotohanan ay katulad lng ni Mocha na fake news ang alam at manny pinol, na nagsabing ok lang ang me bukbok na kanin at para daw masulosyonan ang krisis sa bigas sa Zamboanga ay hayaan ang smuggling ng palay. Minsan natatawa na lang ako sa napakababang standard ng mga taong nasa gobyerno na nilagay ng admin ni Duterte s pwesto.

My Board

Re: Duterte Administration..
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2018, 10:34:16 AM »

Offline karaso

Reply #46 on: August 30, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
I was never impressed of this guy's drug campaign. why? almost 2 decades na, di naman naubos ang illegal drugs; anyone can buy without any difficulty. it's a fact here in davao, ang napapatay lang pipitsugin. ang media takot magreport, dahil yung mga kontra, napapatay na. When he ran and his platform revolved around the same "drug war campaign", I knew then, that the Phils. is gonna be f**cked up if this person wins. I gave him a benefit of a doubt though, but so far, talagang mahina sa ekonomiya. at yung mga nakapalibot sa kanya, yung mga talagang trapo at kilalang kurap. Yung mga the best and brightest kuno ang kukunin sa pwesto, pero ang katotohanan ay katulad lng ni Mocha na fake news ang alam at manny pinol, na nagsabing ok lang ang me bukbok na kanin at para daw masulosyonan ang krisis sa bigas sa Zamboanga ay hayaan ang smuggling ng palay. Minsan natatawa na lang ako sa napakababang standard ng mga taong nasa gobyerno na nilagay ng admin ni Duterte s pwesto.

so mr. joppax, as a concerned Filipino citizen how can you help? puro ka satsat.

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
  • Cut My Wrists And Hope To Die.....
    • PTFM
Reply #47 on: August 30, 2018, 05:22:55 PM
@karaso 

everyone of us is helping the government..

According to Dean Sta. Maria, on his Facebook page, asked not to look down on normal citizens as they all do their part for the country.

“HINDI porket nagtitinda lang ng buko ay wala ng ginagawa para sa bayan. The farmers are farming, the fisherfolks are fishing, the teachers are teaching, the engineers are building, the OFWs are working abroad, the drivers are driving, the vendors are selling goods, the businessmen are doing business, the lawyers are appearing in court, the doctors are taking care of their patients, the soldiers are fighting, the students are studying, the call-center people are answering calls, the journalists are reporting, the broadcasters/commentators are giving their views/opinions to make democracy alive and I can go on and on,” Sta Maria wrote.

Sta. Maria also stated that Filipinos have different roles and what makes the “society work and the economy run”.

“Whatever and however done — no matter how small — we are already WORKING for the country and helping solve its problems in our own limited way. “

The dean then added that the President, being the leader of the country, has greater responsibilities. He and his officials have been given the means to help and solve major problems of the nation. “The President chose to be PRESIDENT of the Philippines. His responsibility is definitely greater. He and his officials have been given vast powers, influence, privileges,perks, money and resources to solve the great problems of this country. That is THEIR ROLE in society — man up and just do your work correctly.”

“Do not whine or question us on what we can do, for we are doing it already in our daily grind, including earning money and paying taxes so that the government– your administration — will and can function. We, as citizens, expect the President, you and other officials to do your work. And we have the right to demand that all of you do it properly,to call your attention, to criticize anyone of you and speak our mind,” Sta Maria added.

so mr. joppax, as a concerned Filipino citizen how can you help? puro ka satsat.
Ghost Reporting...

My Board

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »

Offline joppax

Reply #48 on: August 31, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
The beauty of democracy is that you can express yourself, your ideas, and with those sentiments you could help shape the government. One doesn't need to raise arms, nor fight wars to help. Only idiots believe that when someone notices the wrongs/mistakes of the government that is not a good thing. It is a good thing to be vigilant. Blind obedience is actually what weakens this country. One must not call black, white and vice versa. Tell those in power that something they do is not right. Only then will these people be mindful of their actions. And since Karaso insists I don't help the country, well the taxes I pay go to the people in government. The food I buy, the bills I pay, they all have taxes, and these help fund the many social services and projects of the country. The biggest asset of these country is its people; Sadly, a lot of people have started to use their brains less nowadays and just join the bandwagon.

Offline erwinsta.cruz

Reply #49 on: August 31, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
Kaunti na lang mamumulat na din ang mga Pilipino. Pag nag simula na mawalan siguro ng trabaho ang marami sa atin dala ng train 2.

My Board

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »

Offline joppax

Reply #50 on: August 31, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
I hope people wake up soon. Sa laki ng tinaas ng mga bilihin dahil sa Train 1, kakatakot isipin pag umandar pa Train 2. Kahit anong klaseng propaganda pa gawin nila, di talaga maitatago ang negatibong epekto ng Train. I heard the BPO industry will be hit hard, dahil sa mawawalan ang firms ng tax incentives na isang malaking dahilan nakaka-compete tayo sa ibang countries na may BPO rin. Di malabong aalis na lang ang mga ito at ililipat ang kumpanya sa ibang bansa.

Offline erwinsta.cruz

Reply #51 on: September 01, 2018, 05:39:17 PM
Hindi lang BPO ang affected sa train 2. Yung companies na nasa PEZA and companies associated with renewable energy (solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal) tatamaan ng train 2. Sana ipatupad na para mag rebolusyon na. HEHEHE

Offline extendcradle

Reply #52 on: September 14, 2018, 10:01:03 PM
May kasabihan talagang be careful what you wish for. Alam ni PDu30 na mahina sya sa ekonomiya, sana man lang strengthen nya tong alam nyang weakness nya. Kaso di pa rin nagpapalit ng economic manager. Almost hit and miss sila, wala man lang calculated risk "yata" na ginagawa.

Offline erwinsta.cruz

Reply #53 on: September 18, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
wish ko lang talaga mag TRAIN 2 na!!! Hahahaha ;D ;D ;D

Offline jay_07new

Reply #54 on: September 26, 2018, 11:00:22 AM
Bumaba daw ang trust rating ni Digong.. Pero very good pa din naman.. ang di ko maintindihan eh itong si Leni, bakit nakakuha ng 62% eh wala kna mang makitang ginagawa.. Aside sa magpa interview sa tv at magsalita ng kung ano anong irrelevant stuff.

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
  • Cut My Wrists And Hope To Die.....
    • PTFM
Reply #55 on: September 26, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

dapat ba laging may picture o video para makitang may ginagawa? Sala sa init, sala sa lamig talaga ang mga pinoy...

kung sa bawat galaw ni BP eh may picture o video sya, sasabihin, epal..

pero ngayong wala, sasabihin wala namang ginagawa..

pero di kita masisisi, kasi ang trabaho lang naman talaga ng vp ay hintayin na mamatay ang presidente para sya ang pumalit.. kung magtatrabaho man sya, bonus points na lang yun..

Bumaba daw ang trust rating ni Digong.. Pero very good pa din naman.. ang di ko maintindihan eh itong si Leni, bakit nakakuha ng 62% eh wala kna mang makitang ginagawa.. Aside sa magpa interview sa tv at magsalita ng kung ano anong irrelevant stuff.
Ghost Reporting...

Offline bobothewiseman

Reply #56 on: January 23, 2019, 10:48:50 PM
kailangan kasi natin ng mga tarps na sabihin kung ano mga proyekto nila e

My Board

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2019, 10:48:50 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal