• Beast: Tagalog
    March 27, 2024, 12:11:38 AM
  • Beast: Tagalog
    March 27, 2024, 12:12:52 AM
  • bull28: Maybila
    March 28, 2024, 04:55:35 PM
  • bull28: Justin
    March 28, 2024, 04:58:34 PM

NBA scores,updates,news and rumors . . .

Offline kingjames24szupladoh

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
  • Haters just keep Hatin .l.
Reply #1620 on: August 10, 2022, 10:28:20 PM
UPDATES

🔸 The Los Angeles Lakers are “hopeful” Russell Westbrook can increase his corner three-point shooting percentage this upcoming season.

🔸 The New Orleans Pelicans remain interested in a deal for Kevin Durant and could put together a 'compelling package' around Brandon Ingram.

🔸 The Lakers are trending towards giving up two first-round picks to acquire Kyrie Irving, according to team insider Jovan Buha of The Athletic.

🔸 Rob Pelinka wants LeBron James to retire as a Laker and promised to give him every resource to win a championship.
There have been some suggestions that LeBron James may end up leaving the Los Angeles Lakers in the near future. It seems as though the franchise is trying to prevent that at all costs.
[/b]

My Board

Re: NBA scores,updates,news and rumors . . .
« Reply #1620 on: August 10, 2022, 10:28:20 PM »

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1621 on: August 12, 2022, 02:53:40 AM
N E W S !

🔸 Kyrie Irving wanted new deal to guarantee he wouldn't have to play more than 60 games in a season and could sit out back-to-backs.
Kyrie Irving reportedly had some interesting demands when attempting to negotiate a new deal with the team this offseason, but Irving didn’t come to terms on a long-term deal with the Nets, and he instead opted into the final year of his contract.

🔸 Highest Paid Player for each team in 2022-23 season.💰😳

🔸 The Philadelphia 76ers have emerged as a suitor for Kevin Durant.
"As of earlier this week, there were high-ranking members of the Sixers who've felt strongly about engaging with Brooklyn on a Durant trade," Ian Begley of SNY reported.
A potential deal would "almost certainly" include point guard Tyrese Maxey, per Begley, while Tobias Harris and Matisse Thybulle were also listed as possible options for a trade package.

🔸 Draymond Green said prime Carmelo Anthony is a better scorer than prime Kevin Durant and went on to talk about the specific reason why he is choosing Melo.
“Ooooh, Carmelo or Durant in their prime. I’m going to go Melo”, Draymond said.
“And the reason I'm going to go with Melo is I grew up watching Melo score the basketball. I grew up watching Melo get a bucket however he wanted. You wanted mid-post work? First step is crazy. You wanted straight block work? Fadeaway is tough, and Melo will bully the hell out of somebody. You want the trey ball? We all know he can do that.”

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1622 on: August 13, 2022, 03:53:19 PM
R E P O R T !

🔸 The Lakers & Mavericks are expected to play against each other on Christmas Day Games.

🔸 Speculation around the league is that the Denver Nuggets could potentially look into signing Carmelo Anthony, per Sam Amico.
Melo back to where it all started?🤔👀

🔸 Free agent center Willie Cauley-Stein has agreed to a one-year deal with the Houston Rockets.

🔸 The Miami Heat are expected to also retire No. 6 for LeBron James, despite NBA retiring the number league-wide for Bill Russell.

🔸 Every NBA court will display a clover-shaped logo with the No. 6 on the sideline near the scorer’s table to honor Bill Russell.

My Board

« Reply #1622 on: August 13, 2022, 03:53:19 PM »

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1623 on: August 15, 2022, 01:18:39 AM
T R I V I A !

🔸 🔸 Highest Career Free-Throw Percentage:

1. Stephen Curry - 90.8%
2. Steve Nash - 90.4%
3. Mark Price - 90.4%
4. Rick Barry - 90.0%
5. Peja Stojakovic - 89.5%
6. Chauncey Billups - 89.4%
7. Ray Allen - 89.4%
8. Damian Lillard - 89.3%
9. JJ Redick - 89.2%
10. Calvin Murphy - 89.2%
11. Scott Skiles - 88.9%
12. Reggie Miller - 88.8%

🔸 🔸 Best Career 3-Point Percentage:
1. Steve Kerr - 45.4%
2. Hubert Davis - 44.1%
3. Seth Curry - 43.9%
4. Joe Harris - 43.9%
5. Drazen Petrovic - 43.7%
6. Desmond Bane - 43.5%
7. Jason Kapono - 43.4%
8. Tim Legler - 43.1%
9. Steve Novak - 43.0%
10. Kyle Korver - 42.9%
11. Steve Nash - 42.8%
12. Stephen Curry - 42.8%[/b]

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1624 on: August 16, 2022, 01:46:16 AM
U P D A T E S !

🔸 🔸Giannis Antetokounmpo said that he wouldn't rule out signing with the Chicago Bulls once his deal is up with the Milwaukee Bucks.
“Everybody would love to play for Chicago. Down the line, you never know. Maybe I play for Chicago. But right now, I'm committed to Milwaukee.”

🔸 🔸KD’s former teammate Andre Iguodala recently spoke about the Kevin Durant trade saga and he thinks that Durant should stay in Brooklyn.
“I think he should stay in Brooklyn, it’s such a big market, it’s good for the game and just figure out how to make it work like everybody grow up and make it work. That’s how I feel about the situation.”
“This is a situation where it’s either, look, man just come out here and play or don’t play because you got 4 years, we got you for a while so it’s not like you’re on an expiring contract and then you can just take off a year and we just give up a year. Like he’s getting older and time is everything.”

🔸 🔸To complete the five-game slate on Christmas Day, the Bucks are set to face the Celtics at TD Garden, per Shams Charania.
NBA’s 2022 Christmas Day schedule:
🔸Bucks at Celtics
🔸76ers at Knicks
🔸Suns at Nuggets
🔸Lakers at Mavericks
🔸Grizzlies at Warriors

🔸 🔸The first Lakers-Clippers game of the 2022-23 NBA season is scheduled for Oct. 20 at Crypto.com Arena, per Shams Charania.
LeBron James-Anthony Davis vs. Kawhi Leonard-Paul George again for first time since Dec. 22, 2020.🍿

[/b]

My Board

« Reply #1624 on: August 16, 2022, 01:46:16 AM »

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1625 on: August 17, 2022, 03:48:48 AM
FUN FACT !

🔸 🔸 All-Time Scoring List: 🔸 🔸

1. K. Abdul-Jabbar - 38387
2. L. James - 37062
3. K. Malone - 36928
4. K. Bryant - 33643
5. M. Jordan - 32292
6. D. Nowitzki - 31560
7. W. Chamberlain - 31419
8. S. O'neal - 28596
9. C. Anthony - 28289
10. M. Malone - 27409
11. E. Hayes - 27313
12. H. Olajuwon - 26946

🔸 🔸 All-Time Rebounds List: 🔸 🔸

1. W. Chamberlain - 23924
2. B. Russell - 21620
3. K. Abdul-Jabbar - 17440
4. E. Hayes - 16279
5. M. Malone - 16212
6. T. Duncan - 15091
7. K. Malone - 14968
8. R. Parish - 14715
9. K. Garnett - 14662
10. D. Howard - 14627
11. N. Thurmond - 14464
12. W. Bellamy - 14241

🔸 The 03-04 Detroit Pistons held their opponents to under 70 points 11 times, which included a five-game streak!
Lockdown defense! 🔒🔒🔒

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1626 on: August 20, 2022, 01:53:49 AM
U P D A T E S / N E W S !

🔸 🔸ALL-TIME ASSISTS LIST:

1. John Stockton - 15,806
2. Jason Kidd - 12,091
3. CHRIS PAUL - 10,977
4.  Steve Nash - 10,335
5. Mark Jackson - 10,334
6. Magic Johnson - 10,141
7. LeBRON JAMES - 10,045
8. Oscar Robertson - 9,887
9. Isiah Thomas - 9,061
10. Gary Payton - 8,966
11. RUSSELL WESTBROOK - 8,611
12. Andre Miller - 8,524

🔸 Alize Johnson has agreed to a one-year, $2 million deal with the San Antonio Spurs.

🔸 The Knicks and Jazz recently re-engaged in trade talks centered on Donovan Mitchell.
After several weeks of no conversations, the New York Knicks and Utah Jazz recently re-engaged in trade talks centered on Donovan Mitchell, league sources tell The Athletic.
There is no traction between the two teams on a deal, and no Mitchell trade is imminent for the Jazz. The Charlotte Hornets and Washington Wizards are also among the teams pursuing Mitchell, sources said.

🔸 The Utah Jazz have rejected New York Knicks offer for Julius Randle, they want RJ Barrett and six future first-round picks instead.
"Utah didn't want Julius Randle, from what I'm told. They don't want him. The Knicks were willing to unload him. They want RJ Barrett. They want at least 6 1st-round picks," according to Stephen A Smith.

🔸 The Los Angeles Lakers have been willing to include both of their first round-picks in a Kyrie Irving deal but the Brooklyn Nets are NOT interested.
REPORT: The Brooklyn Nets want ‘win-now talent’ in return to part with Kyrie Irving, per Marc Stein.
“The Nets’ current stance, sources say, is that they are unwilling to send out Irving in a trade if the deal solely brings back future assets.”

🔸 The Los Angeles Lakers have announced that they will retire Pau Gasol’s No. 16 on March 7, 2023.
Gasol with the Lakers was a 2x NBA champion, 3x NBA All-Star and 3x All-NBA. No. 16 will be raised to the rafters beside 24. 💜💛

🔸  LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $97.1 million contract extension with the Los Angeles Lakers.
This makes LeBron James the highest-earning player in NBA history with $532M in guaranteed money.

🔸 Stephen Curry’s SC30, Inc. company filed trademark paperwork for the phrase “Night Night” — to be used, as expected, in footwear & apparel.
The filing also could extend to as many as 35 product categories, like bedding, glassware, boxing equipment & alcoholic beverages.

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1627 on: August 30, 2022, 11:35:43 PM
U P D A T E S !

🔸 FROM THE CHOSEN ONE, TO THE CHOSEN SONS.🔥
LeBron James and sons, Bronny & Bryce are the cover of Sports Illustrated for October 2022 issue.
20 years apart. Time flies.⏳

🔸 LeBron James says he’d ‘definitely’ be looking at who has 1st-round picks from 2024 to 2027 because of chance to play with his sons.
Bronny James could be a candidate to be a one-and-done player if he decides to attend college, which means he’d be eligible for the 2024 NBA Draft while Bryce James is a very solid shooter and has the length to become an elite player some day. He’s grown a ton over the last few years and is now taller than his older brother.

🔸 REPORT: The New York Knicks and Utah Jazz don't rule out restarting Donovan Mitchell trade talks.
Neither Utah nor New York is ruling out restarting the talks before the start of training camps in late September, sources said.

🔸 BREAKING: RJ Barrett is finalizing a four-year rookie extension with the New York Knicks that could be worth up to $120 million, per Adrian Wojnarowski.

The Three Largest Contract in New York Knicks history💰
💰RJ Barrett: four-year, $120M
💰Julius Randle: four-year, $117M
💰Jalen Brunson: four-year, $104M

🔸 Utah Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson on his Philippine home debut:
“It feels great. I always hear them even though I’m on the other side of the world, I hear them through social media.”
“I know Filipinos got my back and I got theirs as well ... We’re building something special so let's get it.”
Clarkson averaged 25 PPG, 5.4 RPG, 6.5 APG, 45.2% FG, 41.2% 3P in the 4th window of #FIBAWC Asian Qualifiers for the Philippines.🇵🇭

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1628 on: September 04, 2022, 01:22:39 AM
N E W S / UPDATES !

🔸BREAKING: The Cleveland Cavaliers are trading Collin sixton, Lauri Markkanen, Ochai Agbaji, three first-round picks and two pick swaps to the Utah Jazz for Donovan Mitchell.
Collin sixton is signing a four-year, $72 million contract via sign-and-trade to the Utah Jazz.

🔸 REPORT: Jayson Tatum [Jordan] and Ja Morant [Nike] are expected to receive their own signature sneaker in 2023, from their respective brands.

🔸 The Los Angeles Lakers have hesitated to trade their 2027 and 2029 first-round picks in any deal that doesn’t make them serious contenders for the next two seasons.
The Lakers might still prefer a Buddy Hield-Myles Turner trade costing two firsts than any bundle they’re able to cook up with the Utah Jazz.

🔸 Stephen Curry says if he would play for any other NBA team besides the Golden State Warriors, it would be the Charlotte Hornets.
“All I would say is if there was a team that I did want to play for that was not named the Warriors, that would be it [the Hornets].”

🔸 Lonzo Ball is expected to MISS training camp and is doubtful for the start of the regular season with lingering pain and discomfort following knee surgery in January.

🔸 The Phoenix Suns are interested in trading for Bojan Bogdanovic, along with few other teams, including the Lakers, per John Gambadoro.
Phoenix reportedly reached out to the Jazz about the 33-year-old forward following Utah’s trade of Donovan Mitchell to Cleveland. Bogdanovic is entering a contract year after scoring 18.1 PPG in 69 starts last season.

🔸 The Los Angeles Lakers are monitoring the “spare part” veterans left over on the Utah Jazz’s roster such as Mike Conley Jr., Bojan Bogdanovic and Jordan Clarkson for a potential deal before the season begins.

🔸 After receiving further evaluation, Danilo Gallinari has been diagnosed with a torn ACL in his left knee.

🔸🔸Players who might still get traded:
Russell Westbrook
Myles Turner
Buddy Hield
Bojan Bogdanovic
Jordan Clarkson
Malik Beasley
Mike Conley
Terrence Ross
Eric Gordon
Gordon Hayward
Cam Reddish
Evan Fournier
Jakob Poeltl

« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:24:46 AM by kingjames24szupladoh »

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1629 on: September 10, 2022, 01:49:42 AM
N E W S / UPDATES !

🔸 Giannis Antetokounmpo, Luka Doncic and Nikola Jokic were DOMINANT in the group phase of FIBA EuroBasket 2022.🔥
Giannis: 29.5 PPG, 9.0 RPG, 3.8 APG, 5-0 record
Doncic: 26.6 PPG, 7.6 RPG, 6.8 APG, 4-1 record
Jokic: 19.6 RPG, 9.4 RPG, 4.4 APG, 5-0 record
Three Best International Players right now.💯

🔸Gary Payton II recently revealed that he was once criticized by his father for being a ‘sorry-ass’ basketball player.
“And then one summer, my dad told me I wasn’t a good basketball player. Ha, he told me I was a sorry-ass basketball player ... And he told me to get a job or get a scholarship because he wasn’t going to pay for me to get to school.”
Ever since that moment, GP2 never stopped grinding. And now he’s an NBA champion and just recently signed a $28 million contract.❤️🏆
In a recent interview with coach George Karl, Gary Payton II said his decision to leave the Golden State Warriors simply was a financial one.
“For the money. I had to take the money. ... It didn't work out. I would love to go back to Golden State, but it didn't work out. Just the timing and everything. Just a business deal, and I just had to take the money.”

🔸 Dirk Nowitzki defended Giannis Antetokounmpo over harsh and controversial comments from Gilbert Arenas.
“He is one of the best players in the world and has shown it as a champion and an MVP. He is the first one to tell you you can always improve, but if you look at what he is done already at such a young age, he is one of the best.”

🔸🔸 BREAKING: Maxi Kleber has agreed to a three-year, $33 million contract extension with the Dallas Mavericks.

🔸🔸 REPORT: The Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings and Toronto Raptors are among the teams that have shown interest in Jordan Clarkson.

Luka Doncic admitted that there are better individual defenders in the NBA, but the team defense in Europe is more impressive.
He explained that this is happening because of the international basketall rules that benefit different tactics.
“Because of the smaller court, you don’t have the three-second violation. So I think the team defense is very important,” Doncic explained.

🔸🔸 REPORT: The NBA is planning to announce expansion to Seattle and Las Vegas during the Clippers’ preseason games in Seattle, and Lakers’ preseason games in Las Vegas.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 01:35:49 AM by kingjames24szupladoh »

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1630 on: September 11, 2022, 01:35:11 AM
U P D A T E S !

🔸 The New York Knicks and Dallas Mavericks are interested in Bojan Bogdanovic.

🔸 Manu Ginobili reflects on his 16-year career with the San Antonio Spurs and he has nothing but love for his teammates and coach.
“I’ve been incredibly lucky to have played for the best coach ever, best power forward, multiple All-Stars. We created something very special. It’s something that doesn't happen. Four guys for the same team playing 15 years together and winning four championships.”
Ginobili will be enshrined in the Basketball Hall of Fame tomorrow. Congratulations!👏🏽💯

🔸🔸 REPORT: The Boston Celtics appear to have no interest in Carmelo Anthony, per Brian Robb.
According to Robb, apparent rumors of the Boston Celtics’ interest in Carmelo Anthony appear to be inaccurate, with the team seemingly content with what they already have available.

🔸🔸 REPORT: The Utah Jazz are seeking a first-round pick apiece for Bojan Bogdanovic, Jordan Clarkson and Malik Beasley, per Zach Lowe.
“The second package is Clarkson, Bogdanovic, Beasley. From what I’ve been told around the league, the Jazz feel all three of those guys are worth a first-round pick. If that’s the case, then there’s no deal, that’s out,” Lowe said.

🔸🔸 BREAKING: The NBA and NBPA are still finalizing the In-Season Tournament concept with plans to include prizes for the final eight teams, per Shams Charania.

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1631 on: September 18, 2022, 08:20:40 PM
N E W S / U P D A T E S !

🔸 🔸 REPORT : Isaiah Thomas worked out for the Los Angeles Lakers along with several other free agents this week, per Mike Scotto.
Other free agents who worked out for LAL :
🔸Shabazz Muhammad
🔸Jeremy Lamb
🔸Dwayne Bacon
🔸Miye Oni
🔸Armoni Brooks
🔸Sharife Cooper
🔸Mychal Mulder

🔸 The Minnesota Timberwolves have signed free agent guard PJ Dozier, per Adrian Wojnarowski.
Dozier is returning from a torn ACL in his left knee, suffered in November while a member of the Denver Nuggets. He played for the Nuggets under new Wolves president Tim Connelly.
Dozier, 25, averaged 5.4 points in 18.9 minutes last season before tearing the ACL.

🔸 Patrick Beverley response to report that the Los Angeles Lakers are ‘strongly considering’ bringing Russell Westbrook off the bench.
It was reported recently that the Lakers is strongly considering having Russ playing games off the bench – something he has only done for 18 games during his rookie season 14 years ago.

🔸 TWO TEAMS LEFT: Who you got winning the FIBA EuroBasket 2022?🏆🔥
Players with NBA experience:

🇪🇸 SPAIN :
Willy Hernangomez
Juancho Hernangomez
Lorenzo Brown
Rudy Fernandez
Usman Garuba

🇫🇷 FRANCE :
Rudy Gobert
Evan Fournier
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot
Guerchon Yabusele
Ellie Okobo
Theo Maledon
Vincent Porier

🔸🔸 BREAKING : The Los Angeles Lakers have signed free agent guard Dennis Schröder to a one-year, $2.64 million deal.
Schroder led his country Germany in the FIBA EuroBasket averaging 21.6 PPG & 7.3 APG. Schroder dropped 30 PTS & 8 AST on 11-17 shooting in their Semifinals loss to Spain.
Dennis Schröder reportedly picked the Los Angeles Lakers over the Toronto Raptors and Phoenix Suns, per Shams Charania.
“Dennis Schröder was deciding between a few teams, the Lakers, the Raptors, as well as the Phoenix Suns, I'm told,” Shams reported.

The Los Angeles Lakers head to training camp viewing Westbrook and Schroder as lead point guards, Beverley as another 2-guard alongside Kendrick Nunn and Austin Reaves as a back up 3 behind LeBron James. (per Marc Stein)
The Los Angeles Lakers are “strongly considering” bringing Russell Westbrook off the bench for the first time since his rookie season.

Most Likely Lakers rotation
PG: Russell Westbrook / Dennis Schroder
SG: Patrick Beverley / Kendrick Nunn
SF: LeBron James / Austin Reaves
PF: Anthony Davis / Juan Toscano-Anderson
  C: Thomas Bryant / Damian Jones

🔸 The Indiana Pacers have signed veteran forward James Johnson.
Johnson averaged 5.5 PPG & 3.5 APG in 19.2 MPG in Brooklyn last season.

🔸🔸 REPORT : The Utah Jazz valued deal they gave to Collin sixton more than what they would’ve had to pay RJ Barrett.
“There are different views about how the league views RJ Barrett,” Stefan Bondy said during a recent episode of HoopsHype’s podcast. “My understanding is the Jazz valued the contract that they got with Collin sixton more than what they would’ve had to pay Barrett. That was an important part of the trade negotiations.”

[/b]
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 08:23:36 PM by kingjames24szupladoh »

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1632 on: September 25, 2022, 03:03:12 PM
N E W S / U P D A T E S !

🔸 Robert Williams III underwent surgery on his left knee and is expected to return to basketball activities in 8-12 weeks.

🔸 Andre Iguodala has announced that he is returning for his final season, as he signed a one-year veteran minimum deal with the Golden State Warriors.

🔸 The Golden State Warriors will meet with Jordan Poole’s representation to discuss a massive contract extension in October.

🔸🔸 OFFICIAL : The Boston Celtics have suspended head coach Ime Udoka for the entire 2022-23 season.
The Celtics say they’ll decide on if Ime Udoka’s suspension will be extended beyond this season “at a later date”. 
Celtics coach Ime Udoka is expected to be suspended for the entire 2022-23 season for his role in a consensual relationship with a female staff member.
Boston Celtics coach Ime Udoka is facing “possible disciplinary action” – including a significant suspension – for an unspecified violation of organizational guidelines.
Discussions are ongoing within the Celtics on a final determination.
Celtics coach Ime Udoka had an improper intimate and consensual relationship with a female member of the team staff. It’s been deemed a violation of franchise’s code of conduct.

🔸 The San Antonio Spurs could offer a package involving Josh Richardson, Doug McDermott and/or Jakob Poeltl amid interest in a Russell Westbrook trade.
The San Antonio Spurs were recently floated as a team that is still open to trading for Westbrook. McDermott, Richardson and Poeltl are a few interesting names to consider.

🔸 Khris Middleton is still ‘undecided’ about picking up his $40.4M player option for 2023-24 season.
Middleton: “I think everybody knows deep down that I want to stay. But also, you know it’s a business. Things change, things happen. You just never know. For sure I would love to stay.”

🔸🔸 BREAKING TRADE :
  The Utah Jazz have traded Bojan Bogdanovic to the Detroit Pistons for Kelly Olynyk & Saben Lee.

🔸 Indiana Pacers general manager said that Myles Turner will be the team’s starting center on opening night, which officially ending the potential Los Angeles Lakers trade talks.
Lakers did not want to trade two picks to make the Indiana trade happen. This is confirmation that trade talks are pretty dead for the time being.
Lakers best and last offer could be Westbrook and a 1st round pick for Buddy Hield.

🔸 With Robert Williams III undergoing a left knee procedure ahead of training camp, the Boston Celtics could view Dwight Howard and LaMarcus Aldridge as possible replacements.
The Celtics are now left very thin in their frontcourt. Al Horford will likely be the team’s starting center to begin the season.

🔸🔸 BREAKING : ESPN’s Top 5 Player Rankings have been revealed! 👀🔥

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo
2. Nikola Jokic
3. Luka Doncic
4. Joel Embiid
5. Stephen Curry
----
6. LeBron James
7. Jayson Tatum
8. Kevin Durant
9. Ja Morant
10. Devin Booker

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1633 on: October 08, 2022, 02:19:04 AM
SCORES UPDATES !

🔸 Rudy Gobert posted 5 PTS & 12 REB in 17 MINS in his Timberwolves debut!
T'Wolves beat Lakers, 114-99
A. Edwards: 13 PTS, 6 REB, 2 AST
D. Russell: 13 PTS, 3 REB, 2 AST
T. Bryant: 18 PTS, 7 REB

🔸 Tre Mann was ON FIRE from three, as OKC ripped the Adelaide 36ers, 131-98!
T. Mann: 26 PTS, 9/11 FG, 8/10 3PT
L. Waters III: 23 PTS, 3 STL, 6/9 3PT
C. Randall: 27 PTS, 7 AST, 3 REB
R. Franks: 20 PTS, 7 REB, 2 AST

🔸 Kevin Durant had an efficient shooting night, but Bam and the Heat blew out the Nets, 109-80!
B. Adebayo: 17 PTS, 3 REB, 2 STL
K. Lowry: 15 PTS, 4 REB, 2 STL
K. Durant: 22 PTS, 4 REB, 8/12 FG

🔸 Dejounte Murray & Trae Young looked GREAT today playing alongside each other! 🔥
D. Murray: 25 PTS, 9 AST, 8 REB
T. Young: 22 PTS, 3 AST, 2 REB

🔸🔸 Friday, October 7 Schedule: 7 pre-season games

Celtics vs Hornets - 7:30 pm ET
Pacers vs Knicks - 7:30 pm ET
Nuggets vs Bulls - 8 pm ET
Raptors vs Rockets - 8 pm ET
Heat vs Grizzlies - 8 pm ET on NBATV
Pistons vs Pelicans - 8 pm ET
Magic vs Mavericks - 8:30 pm ET

• Chix and Tsonx
  • Certified Member 2
Reply #1634 on: October 09, 2022, 02:51:51 AM
N E W S / UPDATES !

🔸 New York's lefty trio played a SOLID game in a blowout win over IND, 131-114!
O. Toppin: 24 PTS, 3 REB, 10/14 FG
R. Barrett: 18 PTS, 3 REB, 3 AST
J. Brunson: 17 PTS, 5 AST, 1 STL
J. Randle: 15 PTS, 7 REB, 4 AST

🔸 Miami just beat Memphis' starters, 111-108, without Butler, Adebayo, Lowry, Herro, Strus, Oladipo & Martin! 😳
D. Robinson: 29 PTS, 7/11 FG, 5 3PM
J. Cain: 19 PTS, 6 REB, 3 AST
D. Brooks: 18 PTS, 2 REB, 1 AST
J. Morant: 17 PTS, 5 REB, 4 AST

🔸 JOSE ALVARADO had himself a nice pre-season game! 28 PTS, 5 REB, 12/18 FG 🔥🔥
Pelicans beat Pistons, 107-101

🔸  After struggling the first two games, Paolo Banchero scored 19 PTS to lead Orlando over Dallas, 110-105! 🔥
P. Banchero: 19 PTS, 5 REB, 6/13 FG
T. Ross: 16 PTS, 5 REB, 6/8 FG
C. Wood: 23 PTS, 2 REB, 8/12 FG
L. Doncic: 16 PTS, 5 AST, 3 REB

🔸 Saturday, October 8 Schedule: 1 pre-season game 🔸

* Hawks vs Bucks - 12 pm ET on NBATV

BREAKING :    Draymond Green addressed the media for the first time since his punch on Jordan Poole:
"I was wrong for my actions ... and for that I have apologized to my team, I have apologized to Jordan.
That is the task at hand...to rebuild trust in the locker room. There's a huge embarrassment that comes from (the video) not only for myself...but the embarrassment that Jordan has to deal with ... and also Jordan's family...I am a very flawed human being...I failed as a leader. I failed as a man."

My Board

« Reply #1634 on: October 09, 2022, 02:51:51 AM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal