• george.estreganjr: Wife gone wild
    May 14, 2024, 01:00:56 PM
  • bumblezoid: @NarutoUzumaki salamat sa invite chief
    May 14, 2024, 09:09:44 PM
  • HolyOrder: Tagalog
    May 15, 2024, 08:25:15 AM
  • xdadskie: Melissa
    May 15, 2024, 03:57:35 PM
  • uzumakinaruto19_90: Meron po ba dyan nung Ang Usapan ni Veehvoh?
    May 16, 2024, 07:49:50 AM
  • jexxzz: Hipag
    May 17, 2024, 04:36:13 AM
  • HolyOrder: Abi
    May 17, 2024, 08:13:42 AM

"Slap Her Hard!"

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 06:23:44 PM

I must say that when it comes to gender equality... there is still so.much to be considered. 

. ..we not only talk about physical violence here but emotional and psychological as well. Gender Equality? Much as I wanted to believe on the ideals of it's campaign, It doesn't exist.

Why?

Most scenarios tackle only the most obvious problem: Physical Abuse. And the more we delve deeper into the problem, different scenarios start to surface.

Different issues, different cultures beliefs and principles.  But I agree, there are cases reported, that Men do experience some kind of unequal treatment. Probably not on physical level but psychological and emotional too...

But the thing is, this gender problem has been kept far too long by our own shroud of cultural silence. Thus resulting to.more complex issues. The socio-cultural,and  socio-economic  aspects of humanity has been hindered  because of this gender inequality.

If women were allowed to vote hundred years earlier. .. baka mas maraming naging sensible na leaders ang mga bansa at maaaring naiwasan ang world wars? ...Palagay lang naman yan. I'm sure maraming  tataas ang kilay.

If women were allowed to be educated na tulad ng mga kalalakihan noon,  and we were granted access to work nde kaya mas maunlad ang economy ng mundo?

And if we're granted free will to choose whom to love and to marry. ..baka nabawasan ang mga babaing weakling, na tila baga anino lang sa lipunan. 

Mga babaing tila maskara ang mukha dahil sa asido, six slave sa mismong tahanan nya. Walang bibig para umaray at magreklamo.  Ilang kababayan ba natin narerape sa middle east?

Cultural ignorance.nangingibabaw ang ego ng pagiging lalaki. Mga babaing mananatiling tila kasangkapan lang .isang pagaari ang turing.

Hindi babae, hindi kauri at ka pantay.

No wonder sa mga ganun klaseng lugar mas mataas ang antas ng kahirapan.  Sagad sa takot at tahimik na pag titiis. At ang mga kalalakihan mananatiling mataas, malakas at higit sa lahat. Walang kwenta at ignorante

Bakit?

Anong klaseng lalaki ba ang sisibol mula sa sinapupunan ng isang lipunan kung inuluwal ka mula sa mga babaing binabasu basura lang ng mag kalalakihan?

... disgusting diba?

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

My Board

Re: "Slap Her Hard!"
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 06:23:44 PM »

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
  • Cut My Wrists And Hope To Die.....
    • PTFM
Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 08:09:29 PM

We cannot change the past but the future is firmly in our hands...

Yousafzai Malala knows the difference between a coward and a hero. A coward laments only the past whereas a person who can change the world is a true hero.

Yousafzai anyway is a young muslim kid who is living under the rule of the Taliban in Pakistan. And Taliban banned muslim girls from attending school under its control. And ultra conservative Muslim groups like this are notoriuos for human rights especially to women..

But despite of this and the failed assassination attempt by the Taliban, Malalai continue her advocacy about human rights and education..

Think for yourself...

Do you want to be a coward?

Or do you want to be a hero?
Ghost Reporting...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 08:41:32 PM

'Yourself"

Is not the proper term here.

It's US.  The campaign for Gender Equality is not only a female issue but male as well.

Trying to explain the past isn't at All an act of lamentation. Stating facts and citing examples of obvious effects and results are essential to understand the cause  and to find an effective solution.

Yang example mo... is one proof that women from Muslim countries are trying to advocate the campaign for gender equality. I believe that we must not stop addressing this issue to the world...but rather,  continue to raise our voices and laments to eventually achieve what is needed to be achieved.

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

My Board

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 08:41:32 PM »

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
    • PTFM
Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 10:38:43 AM
Gender equality comes from within our selves.  If we like to change the world, it must begin with ourselves.

We already move forward because basically, we already find an effective solution, Gender Equality.

Have you ever notice that in some Muslim country like Kurdistan, halos magkapareho na ang karapatan ng mga lalaki sa babae. Even Al Qaeda itself, may mga operative na din silang mga babae.. Boko Haram recently used women as their suicide bombers.. In NBA, MMA and other sports na kontrolado ng mga lalaki, unti unti napepenetrate na rin ng mga babae..

Gender equality is coming into reality little by little.. But along it's way may mga issue pa rin na di nabibigyan ng pansin katulad nga ng violence against men pero sa tingin ko paglipas ng panahon mapapansin din yan..

Anyway, you cannot change this world overnight. You need to take time..

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:42:08 AM by Dimmu Borgir »
Ghost Reporting...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 11:10:36 AM

Hello Sir Dimmu!

Naker... Baket naman pang suicide bomber ?! Haha... ( nalunok ko tuloy ng wala sa oras ang ice cube)

Napapanood ko nga yang MMA ... And its quite entertaining. True enough there's still a lot to be done para ma achieve yang Gender Equality.  And although there are still a lot of unvoiced out chronicles about this issue, its a relief to know that a lot of people are doing their best to help those poor women.

I agree that in order to change and achieve something it must commence within each of us. But first each person must struggle to unveil their sufferrings and break out their silence. How could the whole world know about their grievances if they will remain burried in their silence?

This struggle needs  personal awareness and collective support. All victims must come out and must denounce it firmly. All those concerned to extend their help need not focus only on physical abuse but must fully understand the effects of abuse as well It goes deep. But it can be healed.

Its been many decades now that people around the world expressed their willingness to support this campaign.but if people will continue to be blinded with their own cultural practices and mindset....it"ll probably take another generation or succeeding ones to eventually put an end to this. Hopefully.

Anyway thanks for all your positive comments Sir... Highly apperciated po yan.

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

My Board

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 11:10:36 AM »

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
    • PTFM
Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 11:22:27 AM
I just want to emphasize lang na even in terrorist attack who are done by ultra conservative groups like boko haram, al qaeda eh narerealize na rin nila ang kahalagahan ng mga babae..

Di ba mostly sa mga Muslim eh mga lalaki lang talaga ang aktibo at ang mga babae eh sa bahay lang.. Pero sa ngayon unti unti na itong nag iiba..

Malay mo sa susunod eh babae na ang papalit kay baghdadi ng islamic state..

hehehehe..

Pero bagamat nga marami ng aware sa role ng babae sa society, meron pa ring ibang lugar sa mundo na mababa ang tingin sa mga babae at ito dapat ang pagtuunan ng pansin ng gobyerno nila.

Hello Sir Dimmu!

Naker... Baket naman pang suicide bomber ?! Haha... ( nalunok ko tuloy ng wala sa oras ang ice cube)

Napapanood ko nga yang MMA ... And its quite entertaining. True enough there's still a lot to be done para ma achieve yang Gender Equality.  And although there are still a lot of unvoiced out chronicles about this issue, its a relief to know that a lot of people are doing their best to help those poor women.

I agree that in order to change and achieve something it must commence within each of us. But first each person must struggle to unveil their sufferrings and break out their silence. How could the whole world know about their grievances if they will remain burried in their silence?

This struggle needs  personal awareness and collective support. All victims must come out and must denounce it firmly. All those concerned to extend their help need not focus only on physical abuse but must fully understand the effects of abuse as well It goes deep. But it can be healed.

Its been many decades now that people around the world expressed their willingness to support this campaign.but if people will continue to be blinded with their own cultural practices and mindset....it"ll probably take another generation or succeeding ones to eventually put an end to this. Hopefully.

Anyway thanks for all your positive comments Sir... Highly apperciated po yan.

Ghost Reporting...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

Well that's good to know Sir Dimmu. .Nakakapagtaka yan pero nakakatuwa din malaman.  Kase masyado prominente ang abuso sa kababaihan sa Muslim countries.  One gruesome example is yung female circumcision diba?  That's very cruel and painful.  At ginagawa nila yan sa murang edad pa lamang.

Hopefully though gradual ang process ng pagbabago,  mabigyan ng effective na solusyon at tulong yung mas lalo nangangailangan  ng suporta like yung nasa Africa.

There's a lot of work to do...but still, when we hear positive news and feedbacks about its progress... it'll surely inspire and motivate a lot of people to exert more effort to achieve even more positive results.

Thanks again for your comment Sir!

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
    • PTFM
Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 02:43:25 PM
Even though female circumcision is considered as a discrimination against women, I personally believe that it not. That it is more on ancient customs and traditions.

Because for me, kung itinuturing itong ganun, di dapat discrimination din ang pagpapatuli ng mga lalaki..

So dahil nga itinuturing nila itong discrimination and violence against women and children, the world is making effort to stop this. The United Nation is doing its part to stop this old practice.

Well that's good to know Sir Dimmu. .Nakakapagtaka yan pero nakakatuwa din malaman.  Kase masyado prominente ang abuso sa kababaihan sa Muslim countries.  One gruesome example is yung female circumcision diba?  That's very cruel and painful.  At ginagawa nila yan sa murang edad pa lamang.

Hopefully though gradual ang process ng pagbabago,  mabigyan ng effective na solusyon at tulong yung mas lalo nangangailangan  ng suporta like yung nasa Africa.

There's a lot of work to do...but still, when we hear positive news and feedbacks about its progress... it'll surely inspire and motivate a lot of people to exert more effort to achieve even more positive results.

Thanks again for your comment Sir!

Ghost Reporting...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 03:08:39 PM

Sir Dimmu

Yung removal of female genitalia. .. ancient practice talaga yan just like yung male circumcision.  Clinically speaking ang lalaki circumcised or nde, irrelevant naman yan..marami naman ang nde sumusunod sa practice na yan.  And furthermore ang lalaki kapag tinuli,  once lang lahat. ..pain, bleeding. ..trauma.

Pero sa female circumcision. ..Hindi ganun. Para sa mga babaing circumcised,  kapag ginamit sixually. ..laging nag bibleed. And that is one trauma that she will have to deal with for the rest of her life.

I won't go on with the details. But obviously yang ancient practice na yan was done to satisfy the male ego. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's that.

They want a chaste and virgin bride...they prefer to make her a virgin all her life,  bleeding everytime her back touch that damn marital bed. Cruel hindi ba? One sided sixual satisfaction. Discrimination?  I say it's an injustice.

Buti na lang. ..Hindi naman lahat ng Kultura ay ganyan. ..but still...Ilan lang yan sa mga injustice sa amin.

But hey, kung injustice samin ang circumcision,  nde naman dapat sa inyo. ..although meron din naman na okay lang regardless kung ehem hehehe...

Saka you have a choice naman regarding sa pagpapatuli  diba? Unlike sa mga babae. ..forced sila para gawin yun.

Naker!  Nde kaya mapunta na toh a usapang ehem. ..Lolz!

;) ;) ;)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:11:40 PM by Schy »

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
    • PTFM
Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 03:22:10 PM
I agree na marami talaga ang di sumusunod pero in this country, para kasing napakalaki ng pressure para sumunod sa kung anong nakasanayan / kultura.

Bata ka pa lang, ilalagay na sa isip mo na dapat magpatuli ka. O kung hindi habang panahon na ibubully ka ng mga nasa paligid mo. Kunwari lang yung meron kang choice pero in reality eh wala naman talaga..

Pero in your case, which do you prefer, tuli o hindi?  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ano ba ang difference ng tuli sa hindi in terms of sixual intercourse? Just wondering..

Ghost Reporting...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 03:56:01 PM

Wahaha! 

Sinasabi ko na nga bah malalabuyo na tayo dito eh. .. >:D :o :book1:

Ako ba? Tuli? ! Haha ayaw ko nga. . E di laging nag bleed yun. Wet sticky and uncomfortable.

Sa guys? Hmnn pag may nakikita ako na nudist sa mga beaches sa Europe most of them uncircumcised.  But  na paka yummy and hot ng kasama nyang babae...so Palagay ko hindi issue yang Tuli or hindi.

Sabi nila sa hygiene?  I don't think so. Personal hygiene is a learned habit and wala yan sa Paniniwala dahil kinagisnan.

My personal choice? As long as na mahal ko sya...everything else about him even his flaws are irrelevant.  But , if he would like to please me by doing so, It must be his choice alone and not because na pressure syang gawin.  Then he just  got an extra effort from me para sa extrang respeto at pagmamahal.

Sir  Dimmu, I'm going to raise my white flag UP this time.

...Labuyo  na eh,! Haha...

:brucelee1: :brucelee1: :brucelee1:

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

Offline Dimmu Borgir

• Certified Member 2
    • PTFM
Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 04:03:00 PM
As you wish...

Thanks for your ideas. Its a nice conversation..

what is your favorite topic anyway?   

Ghost Reporting...

Offline Heathcliff

• Super Moderator
  • Certified Member 4
  • ~Venus Praetorian~
Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 04:13:43 PM

You're always welcome Sir

Kahit ano lang Sir,  basta interesting ang topic. I'm fascinated with history , literature and a bit of everything. Wag lang numbers,  it's my waterloo. >:D >:D >:D

Thanks again Sir for all your comments!

~  Amor Gignit Amorem. ~

My Board

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 04:13:43 PM »

* PT Social Groups

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal